Chapter 5

Love At First Sight
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jerelyn's POV

“Hey, I think I saw Daehyun putting a paper into your album just now.” I nudged Angeline as she is still looking at Daehyun. “Oh, okay.” She replied normally as she did not hear what I had said properly. I nudged her once again and repeated it in a more emphasized tone. “HUH? REALLY?!” she was shocked and quickly flip open her album to take out the piece of paper while we were on our way to get ourselves some drinks.  

“010-****-*** HEY, ISN’T THIS A KOREAN PHONE NUMBER?” she continuously hitting me to catch my attention. “Yah, you are lucky! A KPOP IDOL JUST GAVE YOU HIS NUMBER.” I said in a shocking tone. “Shhhh, you want everybody to know?” she whispered while looking around. “Hehe, sorry.” I answered back.

After we brought our drinks, we were trying to get back to the venue but we went out through the wrong exit which turns out to be the exit to the car park. Just then, we also realized that B.A.P’s vans were parking there and some fans are already there waiting for them to exit.

“Seems like our luck is good.” I said and we quickly rushed to the vans nearby. While waiting for the autograph session to end, the security in the car park is starting to chase us away. We did not want to move away so we just take a few steps back. However, we still got chase away and was asked to leave the car park premises. Hence, we went to the exit of the car park to wait for them.

Awhile later, we start to hear screaming in the car pa

Please log in to read the full chapter