Chapter 8

Love At First Sight
Please log in to read the full chapter

Daehyun’s POV

I was looking out of the window thinking about Angeline when our maknae Zelo talks to me. I wasn’t paying attention to what he was talking about as I am not in the mood to think of anything else. When he ask me something, I just answer him annoyingly as he is disturbing my thoughts.

After a while, I almost screamed as I feel someone sitting on my lap. When I turn, I was half happy half shocked to see the person sitting on my lap.

‘Oh my, isn’t that Angeline sitting on me? Is this real?’ I blinked a few times and look closely at Angeline to find out that she is blushing. 'She look so cute when she blushed.'

“Hyung! Why are you staring at her?” Zelo interrupted my thought. “I didn’t! I was just shocked to see a girl sitting on my lap” I said blushing.

“Youngjae hyung! Can you see that Daehyun hyung is blushing? I think he is interested in the girl.” Zelo asked Youngjae. Angeline quickly stand up after she heard Zelo's comment. “Yea, Junhong, I can see that Daehyun is blushing.” Youngjae was laughing with Zelo. “YAH! Choi Junhong! You don’t anyhow say! I’m not blushing at all. Stop with the nuisance. You are embarrassing me.”

Angeline almost falls down on the floor because of the movement of the moving car. Daehyun and Jerelyn each grab one side of Angeline’s hand preventing her from falling.

Soon after, Youngjae and Zelo clear out some space for Angeline and Jerelyn to sit down. We continued chatting and g

Please log in to read the full chapter