Chapter 18

Love At First Sight
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jerelyn's POV

“Come on, we have a dinner later so let’s go shopping. I am sure you would not want to wear your uniform into a restaurant right?” Yongguk asked. “Of course I won’t not want to. Where will we be going to shopping now?” She said smiling. “Shall we go to Bugis? There are a lot of clothes and it is quite cheap.” I asked them. “Sure, it has been a long time since I went there.” Angeline said and the rest agreed too. We took a bus nearby and head to Bugis.

 

Angeline’s POV

After knowing that Daehyun is in Korea accompanying her family members, I did not text him the whole day. I did not want to disturb his precious time with his family members.

Since it is a Wednesday, there are not much people there. The guys had called us to try a lot of dresses and they brought mostly of them for us. When we insisted on paying for our own clothes, some of them will stop us and the rest will go and pay for it. We have many shopping bags in hand but it is still not enough as we are still lacking of heels which I think it is not necessary. After we brought enough, we went to their hotel and dress up for the night. After finish dressing up, we went to meet up with the others at the lobby and we travel down to the restaurant together. When we were travelling over to the restaurant, I notice that something is weird. All the BAP members are whispering to each other but when I ask them what is wrong, they would say that it is nothing. After a few tries, I gave up asking and continue to look out of the window.

As the restaurant is not far away, we reach there in just a few minutes. Before entering, they started to give me excuses and left one by one. At the end, it left two people which are Jerelyn and I. After entering the restaurant, Jerelyn tell me that she needs to go to the toilet and tell me the way to our room. When I open the door, I was shocked to see the decorations in the room.

http://bestfriendsforfrosting.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/ombre-balloons-ceiling-decor-pink-balloons-party-Colorful-Ways-to-Have-Fun-With-Balloons.jpg 

http://www.caesarsparty.co.uk/contents/media/l_P6190274.JPG 

 

I sit down at the table and admire the decoration while waiting for the others. ‘WOW! The decorations is so beautiful! What occasion is it today?’ Just then, I hear the door opening and the rest entered. After they sat down, I notice that there is one more seat left. “What occasion is it today? And why is there one more seat left?” I asked. “You will know it later Angeline.” Jongup replied with a smile. With that, the BAP members walk up to the stage and the band started playing. When the music starts, I notice that a person is walking out from the back of the staege the song played is ‘Definitely Today’ by BAP.

 

3rd Person POV

Youngjae:        One step! Junbihagi otdo ipgo morido manjigo

                         (One step! Get ready, put on some clothes and fix my hair)

 

Himchan:         Two step! Yeonseuphagi neoege eotteon mareul halji

                          (Two step! Practicing the words I’m going to say to you)

 

Daehyun:          Neoege julyeogo seonmuldo junbihaesseo yeah

                          (I even brought you a present yeah)

 

                          Nega johahaesseumyeon johgesseo

                          (I hope you like it)

 

[Daehyun winks at Angeline]

 

Jongup:             Nae mam badajulkka? Silheohajin anheulkka?

                          (Will you accept my heart? What if you dislike it?) 

 

Daehyun:          Simjangi teojil geotman gata~ eotteohke?

            (My heart feels like it’s going to burst~ what do I do?)

 

                          Oneureun kkog malhago sipeo

             (Today I definitely want to say it)

 

                          Neoreul saranghandago

             (That I love you)

 

[Daehyun has his eyes on Angeline]

 

Youngjae:          Aesseo sumgyeowatdeon nae mameul m

Please log in to read the full chapter