Chapter 25

Love At First Sight
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jerelyn’s POV
The next few days before Angeline and my school reopen, we went out to buy more clothes, eat and etc. Yongguk and Himchan Oppa had also went for interview and was confirmed.

 

As the school starts. it means that my examination is near the corner. To get prepared for my examination, I would study until late night. Sometimes Zelo Oppa would walk into my room and accompany me  silently by reading a book while lying at my bed. When I am getting a rest from studying, I would turn around to look at Zelo Oppa. Unknowingly, I would smile whenever I see him falling asleep. I wake him up and told him, “Oppa. If you are tired, you don’t have to accompany me.” Everytime, he would say that it is okay and ask me to ignore him and focus studying. I nodded and went back to study. After studying, we would cuddle and sleep.

 

For the days when I have my examination, he would accompany to school and sit at a place to wait for me to finish my paper and return home together. On the day of my last paper while walking to the train station, Zelo Oppa asked me,  “Jerelyn, where would you want to go and do with me?” I think for a while before answering him, “I would want to go to East Coast Park. I have always dream of going to cycle and watch sunrise with my boyfriend.” He smile and nodded at my answer. “Why Oppa? Are you planning anything?” I asked him. “Ani. I’m just asking for fun.” He said. ‘I’m sure he is up to something.’ I thought to myself but I didn’t ask him and continue walking to the train station while holding hands.

Please log in to read the full chapter