Chapter 40

Love At First Sight
Please log in to read the full chapter

3rd Party's POV

 

BAP worked really hard on their comeback. It had been 1 year + that they were away. They kept on practicing on their dance so that they could make it perfect or at least close to perfect. They were tired but they had to work this hard so that they would not disappoint their fans and most importantly, Angeline and Jerelyn.

 

On that night that they had practiced so much, Daehyun quickly went into his room and switched on his laptop so that he could Skype with his beloved girlfriend, Angeline.

 

“Oppa! How’s your training?” was the first sentence that Angeline asked when she picked up from Daehyun’s video call.

“Fine but it was really tiring.” Daehyun commented on how he felt.

“You shouldn’t call me if you are that tired. It make me heart break.” Angeline pouted.

“Aigoo, that’s so cute of my girlfriend. WIth your cute face, it energised me a lot.” Daehyun smiled widely upon seeing his girlfriend.

“Aish.” Angeline faked to be angry.

 

From there, they continued to Skype with each other till 2am. This was how they maintained their long-distance relationship.

 

Months passed by and BAP were ready for their upcoming Live On Earth concerts. The company had planned for them to go several countries and of course, Singapore was one of the countries.

 

“Woahhh! I can’t wait for you guys to come Singapore.” Jerelyn exclaimed over Skype with Zelo. Not to mention, Zelo and Jerelyn would Skype with each other at least once a week.

“I can’t wait to see your pretty face.” Zelo continued and made Jerelyn blushed.

“Aye, oppa!” Jerelyn quickly hid her cheeks.

“I remembered how we met for the first time.” Zelo reminisced the good old days that how they met each other on the fan-sign in Singapore.

 

 

Finally it was the day that BAP were coming to Singapore for their concert. Jerelyn and Angeline were anxiously waiting for their boyfriends to reach Singapore. It had almost been a year since they

Please log in to read the full chapter