Chapter 14

Love At First Sight
Please log in to read the full chapter

Daehyun's POV

Today is the last day we are staying in Singapore, we are free to look around Singapore. When I was about to go wash up, my room bell rang. I opened the door and saw a happy Zelo standing there. After he saw that I have not prepared yet, he said, “Hyung, why are you not prepared yet? Have you forgotten that we are going to meet up with Jerelyn and Angeline at 11am? Look at the time now, it’s is already 10.30am. If you don’t prepared quick, we are going to be late.”

“Ohya Junhong, I totally forgotten about this. I will go and get prepare now. All of you go down to the restaurant and wait for me. I will be down very soon.” After saying that, Zelo walk to the other rooms, I close the door and quickly went to my luggage to take what I want to wear and went to take a quick bathe.

Angeline’s POV

When we reach home, Jerelyn and I text each other planning on how to make BAP enjoy their last day stay in Singapore. After deep thinking, we have decided to bring them to Singapore Flyer, Universal Studio Singapore (USS) and Sea Aquarium. After discussing, we decided to separate our work. Jerelyn will book and pay the tickets for Sea Aquarium and USS. I will then book and pay the tickets for Singapore Flyer. After booking the tickets, i decided to wash up and turn in for the day.

I wake up early the next morning to pack my things and prepare myself so I won’t look bad in front of BAP. After preparation, I pick my phone up and text Jerelyn, “Are you ready yet? I will be going over to meet you in 10 minutes time” She replied back fast telling me that she is also ready to go. After reading her message, I took my things and go over to meet Jerelyn so we could go to meet BAP together.

----

When we reach the hotel lobby, Jerelyn texted Zelo asking where will we be meeting them. We look two seats and chat while waiting for his reply. He reply Jerelyn telling her that they are coming down now and ask us to wait at stay at we are. “Jerelyn and Angeline!” Zelo shouted from behind us.

When they walk over to us, I notice that Daehyun is not with them. “Youngjae, where is Daehyun? Is he not feeling well?” I ask him as he is the p

Please log in to read the full chapter