Chapter 38

Love At First Sight
Please log in to read the full chapter

3rd Party's POV

 

After all of them had done eating, Himchan and Jongup had volunteered to help Angeline’s mum with washing. The rest had gone to the living room.

 

“Guys! Have all of you realised something is wrong with Angeline today?” Jongup asked after all of them had gathered. All of them look at each other and nodded after.

“Daehyun ah. Did you do something to make her angry after I left?” Youngjae asked Daehyun.

“I don't think so.” He replied after thinking for a minute.

“Don't think so much. I think it is the almost the time of the month for her now.” Jerelyn replied laughing.

“Time of the month? What you mean?” All of the questioned.

“Yea, time of… the month…” Jerelyn gestured trying to explain in another way.

“AH! I get it now!” Youngjae said.

“Yea! Indeed the brain of the group. First to get it!” Jerelyn said happily.

“In other words, it is called pre-menstruation state, PMS for short.” Jerelyn explained further.

 

After a while, the rest of them finally understands. Since they have no experience of how to ‘deal’ with a woman when she was on the time of the month, they kept asking Jerelyn questions about what they should be careful about. Before Daehyun went in to look for Angeline, he carefully ask Jerelyn if it is okay for him to go. Jerelyn gave him a okay sign and warned him not to do anything make her angry.

 

After receiving the correct informations, Daehyun proceed to Angeline’s room while the rest are preparing themselves to run in if they heard any shouting.

 

Angeline’s POV

 

After clearing my plate, I walked back into my room. I think back of what happened before breakfast and regretted everything.

'Aish! Why did I let out my anger on Oppa… He didn’t do anything wrong yet I do that to him..’

After rolling around for a while, I felt asleep.

 

Daehyun’s POV

Please log in to read the full chapter