Chapter 15

Love At First Sight
Please log in to read the full chapter

3rd Party POV

 

When the rest enter, Jerelyn ask Daehyun, “Oppa, what is the problem between Angeline and you? Did Angeline do anything to make you angry?”

“The problem is not on her, it is me...” Daehyun said with his head low.

“Mind telling me the problem? I can see that you have feelings for Angeline. Why do you try to pretend that she is not around?” Jerelyn asked. “I don’t know either. My heart just tell me to avoid her so she won’t be hurt.” Daehyun replied. “Do you know that it hurt more to see the person you like suddenly ignoring you? I will give you some time later for you to have a good talk with Angeline and I will bring the rest away.

 

At the other side after the ride {Still 3rd Party POV}

 

“Wait a moment guys. I need to go to the toilet.” Angeline told them.

“Yongguk Hyung. Did Daehyun talk to you about anything between Angeline and him? He is acting very coldly towards Angeline today.” Jongup ask Yongguk after Angeline left to go to the toilet.

‘Could it be about what he talk to me about yesterday?’ Yongguk thought. “Hyung, hyung? Did you hear me?” Jongup ask Yongguk again.

“Yes Jongup. I think it is about his feelings. Don’t worry so much, I think Jerelyn noticed something is wrong and is talking to Daehyun about it. She might be able to talk Daehyun around.” I told Jongup.

After Angeline came back from the toilet, they walk around the place looking for Jerelyn and Daehyun. Jerelyn texted Angeline asking her to bring the rest to the nearest restaurant from the ride. “Guys! I know where they are now. We will be having a lunch now. Let’s go.” Angeline told them.

----

“Guys! Let’s leave them alone to have a good talk after lunch.” Jerelyn texted everyone except for Angeline and Daehyun. Everyone nodded their head after re

Please log in to read the full chapter