Chapter 10

Love At First Sight
Please log in to read the full chapter

Zelo's POV

“Give me your phone.” I said. Without any hesitation, Jerelyn hand over her phone and I key in my number. “Here’s my number.” I show her and then press the call button. Therefore, my phone rings.

“Now, I have your number and you have my number. Make sure to text me later!” I told her and let her off. From the dark window, we waved goodbye.

Jerelyn’s POV

On the night when I reached home, I quickly went to shower before I decide to text Zelo. I am really happy that I met Zelo right in front of me and he even pulled me into the van. I felt the adrenaline rush in me.

When I came out of the bathroom, I took my phone and went into whatsapp. I press into the chatroom with Zelo but have no idea what should I type. The next moment, I receive a message on whatsapp from him.

“Annyeong! I’m really happy to meet you today. I find you really cute. And sorry for the meal. I shall treat you to some other food next time!” that is the content that Zelo had texted me. I kept on smiling into my phone like an idiot and my mum scolded me saying that I look like I’ve just escaped from the mental hospital.

The whole night is great as we continued texting with one another till Zelo wanted to sleep.

Angeline’s POV

The next day finally arrives. It is their concert day in Singapore. I prepared myself quickly and got out of the house. The concert will be starting at 7pm and door will be open for seating at 6.30pm. Currently, it is only 12.30pm.

I met up with Jerelyn so that we could go to the concert venue together. She told me stories about Zelo and her texting. Well, I also share the stories of Daehyun and me texting last night. We seem to be the happiest girls on Earth for the past 2 days.

It felt like Daehyun had become my boyfriend and Zelo had become Jerelyn’s boyfriend. We texted the both of them that we had reached the venue early. We went around the venue to look at any distribution of fan banners or gifts for the concert.

Halfway through the walk around, I received a text from Daehyun that he wants to bring us in to the backstage. I whispered it to Jerelyn so that no other fans could hear it. Both of us squealed and walked quickly to the place that Daehyun wants to sneak us in.

“Annyeong Oppa!” I greeted Daehyun as soon as I saw him. He brought us in to the backstage and I could see lots of staffs. Some of them were looking at us thinking who we are. Daehyun then bring us to meet the rest of the members.

“Oh, Daehyun, who are they?” Yongguk pointed to us. “Err… Annyeonghaseyo.” We shyly gree

Please log in to read the full chapter