Chapter 29

Love At First Sight
Please log in to read the full chapter

Daehyun's POV

 

‘Angeline ah, please don't leave me. I had not love you enough.’ I thought while holding her hands tightly throughout the whole journey to the hospital. When we reach the hospital, before Angeline was pushed into the operation room, my hands are tightly holding hers.

After she was pushed in, I can't seem to calm down as I walk back and fro outside the room. Soon after, the rest had arrived but I only realise it after some time.  

“Oh, all of you are here.” They all nodded and said that they had arrived for a period of time.

“Oh, okay.. Jerelyn, are you okay?” I asked Jerelyn as I know that if Angeline was to know that she fainted, she would be dead worried.

“I’m okay, Daehyun Oppa. You should sit down and wait. I know you are worried about her but you are making us very dizzy with your walking.” Jerelyn said. After listening to her words, I sat down and took a rest.

---

 

2 hours had passed but no one had come out of the room to tell us what is happening inside. After a few minutes since her parents arrived, the doctor and nurses finally came out. All of us quickly rush over to ask how is Angeline situation and when will she wake up.

“Doctor, how is Angeline? Will she wake up soon?” I asked worriedly that she might leave me.

 

“How is Angeline? We are her parents.” Her parents asked.

“Will she be alright?” The rest asked.

The doctor put his hand up initialing for us to stop asking as that he can explain it to us. We stopped and waited for him to explain.

“The operation was a success but..” He explained and lower his head down after that.

Please log in to read the full chapter