Chapter 5

Dreams, Love and Friendship

Author POV

At hall

All new students gathered in the hall to attend the welcoming ceremony and receive a briefing from the  school principal.

School principal : “ Annyeonghaseyo, Welcome to the Dream School. My name is Park Jung Soo. I’m the school principal in here. As you know, this school is a school of art. And you all have been selected according to the talent you have. I hope while you study earnestly and develop the talent you have. I know you all must have a dream that you wish to accomplish. Then try too hard because nothing is impossible as long as you want to try. Do your best!”  All students applauded. “Thank you.Okay, nowI'll introduce toyouthe student council president, Cho Kyuhyun.” 

When Kyuhyun rise above the stage, the girls started screaming hysterically. 

YoonYul: “Whoaahh, He's so cute.”  Jessica just shook her head see thebehavior of two friends.

Kyuhyun: “ Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Cho Kyuhun. Nice to meet you.” He smiled and bowed.

YoonYul: “Aww, Kyeoptaa.”

Mr. Park: “Students, if anyone wants to ask about this school or there is something you want to convey to the school committee, you can convey through Kyuhyun. Algeseumnika??”

The students: “ Ne, algeseumnida.” In unision.

Mr. Park: “ Good. Okay, Kyuhyun please help them.”

Kyuhyun: “Ne, Park seongsaengnim.”

Mr. Park: “ Alright everyone, see the bulletin board, there isa list of your names and your class. And Congratulations on your become part of the Dream School.”

 

Seohyun POV

From the hall we all headed to the bulletin board. I'm trying to find a way to get a close look but here too crowded so I decided to wait just behind. I leaned against the wall while listening to music. I felt someone was watching me, I look around. I found a boy was looked at me and smiled, his smile is so charming. I tried to be polite to smile back.Then he walked toward me. Omoo, What will he do??

“Annyeong, I’m Kim Jonghyun. And you??

Seohyun: “Oh, I’m Seo Joo Hyun. But just call me Seohyun.”

Jonghyun: “Oh, Okay. What a majored that you choose?”

Seohyun: “Emm..I choose Musical instruments, especially piano.How about you?”

Jonghyun: “ I choose film, precisely directing. Oh, my dongsaeng chose the same with you. His name is Kim Ki bum, but calls him Key.”

Seohyun: “Aah, jinjayo?? Where is he now??”

Jonghyun: “ He was trying to find his class. Do not you find your class?”

Seohyun: “I wanted to, but here too crowded. I can’t see the bulletin board of the close and hard for me to find in the classroom where I was. So I decided to wait here until it's not so crowded anymore.”

Jonghyun: “Oh, I see. Okay, let me to help you. Wait here, okay?” he said as he walked toward the bulletin board. Emm, I think he’s nice guy. What?? Yah, Seo JooHyun what are you talking about?? Just focus to reach your dream. Don’t think about anything else. I shook my head.

“Errmm, Miss, Are you okay?? May I help you??”

I looked up and saw a handsome guy, wait is he Cho Kyuhyun??

Seohyun: “Ah, anni. Gwenchanayo.”

Kyuhyun: “ Are you sure??” I just nodded. “Alright, Annyeong.” He bowed and walked away.

Omo, he’ so handsome. Yah!!!! Focus, Seohyun. FOCUS!!!

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

three chapters at a time :DDD

Happy reading and don't forget to give a comment ^_^

Thank you so much :*