Chapter 20

Dreams, Love and Friendship

Key POV

Oow... I think I’m in a big trouble now. She walked toward me, “You...Waaaa...” Omo...omo... Aaaa..... OH MY GAAWWWDD....She fellon top of me and her lips touched mine. We kissed!!!! My eyes grew big.

SooYoung: “AAAAAAAAA.......” She shouted, I covered my ears. She immediately get up and as well as me.

Yuri: “Omona... Your first kiss, Soo.” She looks shocked. I glanced to SooYoung, she covered her face. Then I touched my lips.

Jonghyun: “Aigooo...My dongsaeng. Finally you get your first kiss. Chukahae.” He claps his hands.

Key: “Yah, do you think I’m happy?? Big No. Because my first kiss stolen by her not because I want and why must be HER?? There is no other girl??” Then SLAAAPP... “Yah, what’s for??” I rubbed my cheeks.

SooYoung: “Youuu...Do you think I’m happy?? Do you think I don’t regret about it?? Tsk.. I’m so regret, you know. This my first kiss too. Gaaahhh... For God sake, I’m not steal your first kiss. It’s accident.” She said while she’s crying. YoonYul approached her and hugging her.

Yuri: “Ssshh...don’t cry please.” While she carres her hair. Yoona shoot a glare at me.

Yoona: “Yah, Look. You makes her crying. I want to punch you. Haisshh...” she almost punched me but Taemin held her hand.

Taemin: “Calm down, Yoona. You know if you punch him, not just his face but your hand will be hurt too.” She toook glanced at me and then look at Taemin.

Yoona: “Yeah, you’re right. I don’t wanna makes my hand hurt just because of him.” She release her hand and back toward SooYoung who was still crying.

Did I really make her hurts?? Yeah...I think I did. I sighed. Then I look Jessica come toward us. Great, another big trouble, I guess. I hide behind Jonghyun hyung

Jessica: “OMONA...SooYoung-ah. What happen?? Why are you crying? Who makes you cry like this, huh??” Yoona pointed at me. “What?? Dino, why you make my Soo baby cry??”

Jonghyun: “Mwoo?? Yah, isn’t me but him.” He push me and make me facing her now. I gulped. She shoot a death glare. God, her face really scrary. She walked slowly toward me.

Jessica: “NEO... what are you doing to her?? Why she cry like that?? WAE??” She pulled the collar of my uniform.

Donghae: “Hey, Sica. Enough, enough... okay. Chill girls.” He pulled away Jessica from me. I relieved, I'm safe.

Siwon: “Sica and YoonYul, can you bring SooYoung to her class or another place and make her calm??”

Yoona: “Ne oppa.” “Come on Soo.”

Seohyun: “May I come??”

They nodded ant then they walked away. Before they out from canteen SooYoung glanced at me. Her eyes look swollen that make my heart fluttered. I feels sorry for her... I know, I shouldn’t said something like that. I’m jerk. Gaahh....

 

Jessica POV

We decided to go to the school garden, there are not too noisy the atmosphere is quiet and not many people so we can freely talk.

Jessica: “Guys, tell me what actually happens??”

Yoona: “Emm... So as we will interrogate Yuri and Minho, Key suddenly came over to us. And you know what happens when Key met with SooYoung right? They began to fight and when SooYoung be approached Key she tripped and fell on Key. It makes them kissing accidentally.”

Jessica: “Really??” I look at SooYoung who now already stop crying. She nodded. “And because of that you’re crying??”

Yuri: “Not just because of that, Sica. She’s crying also because Key said that she stolen his first kiss and said that he was disappointed because of the incident. Does he think that SooYoung happy?? Tsk...”

Jessica: “Okay, I get it. Soo, maybe he was shocked by the incident so he was upset and angry.”

Yoona: “Yah, do you defend him??”

Jessica: “Anniyo, I’m just try to break the ice and misunderstandings that happen. We’re all friends, right??”

Seohyun: “Emm... If can I talk.” I turned my face.

Jessica: “Oh, You are??”

Seohyun: “Annyeong, Seo JooHyun imnida but just call me Seohyun.”

Jessica: “Oh hello. I’m Jessica Jung, call me Sica.”

Seohyun: “Actually, I've heard many stories about you.”

Jessica: “Jinca??” she smiled and nodded.

Seohyun:  “Ne, Key is told me, he’s my classmate, and this morning I met withYoona and Yuri.”

Jessica: “Ah, I see.”

Seohyun: “So....emm, Key is actually not a bad person, he is sometimes annoying but he’s a good boy and very funny. He likes to talk frankly”

Yoona: “You talk like had long knew about him.” She chuckled.

Seohyun: “ Really?? I think because he very like to talk so in a short time I've known him well. He’s really good friend I guess.”

Jessica: “She’s right. So, SooYoung,You still mad at him??”

SooYoung: “Maybe if he apologized to me I would forgive him and no longer angry at him.”

Seohyun: “Jinca?? Alright then, I’ll talk with him later in the class.” She smile cheerfully.

Yuri: “You’re so pretty when you smile, Seo. No wonder Kyuhyun oppa like you.”

Jessica: “What?? Kyuhyun oppa like her??”  Woww.... I look at her, her face flushed now. “Aigoo...You’re so lucky, Seo.”

Seohyun: “Emm... please stop talking about that.”

Yoona: “Wae?? Aahh... You’re ashamed. You know, you’re so cute when you blushing.” All of we giggled.

Seohyun: “Aaa...unnie.” she covered her face. Hahaha... this girls is really innocent.

 

Jonghyun POV

Siwon: “I know Key, you must be shocked by that but your statement was a little harsh. I think you should apologize to her.” Key nod his head. I tapped his back.

Jonghyun: “Are you feeling guilty now?? It’s okay. You can apologized later after school. I’ll talk to her.”

Key: “Really?? Thanks hyung. And Siwon hyung and Minho, I’m sorry because I makes your sister crying.” He bowed.

Minho: “Ne, Key. I hope you two can be  friend.”

Key: “Ne, I hope so.”

At class

I walked in to the class and saw SooYoung already sat on her seat while she look at the window.

Jonghyun: “Hey, Soo. Gwenchanayo??”

SooYoung: “Ne, gwenchana.  I feel better now.” She smiled.

Jonghyun: “I’m glad to hear that. Oh, Soo, I’m sorry for my brother attitude. He’s sometime annoying but actually he’s nice.”

SooYoung: “Ne, Sica and Seohyun have told me everything about your brother.”

Jonghyun: “Oh, good then. And after school, Key want to talk with you. He wanted to apologizeto you.”

SooYoung: “Oh, really??” I nodded. “ Okay.” Fiuuhh... great. I’ll texted to Key said that SooYoung will come after school.

Jonghyun: “By the way, Is that really your first kiss??” she glared at me. Owow...

SooYoung: “Yah, why doyou ask?? It's very embarrassing, how could I tell that to you.Haisshh..” she about to punch me.

Jonghyun: “Relax girl, I’m just kidding. Sorry, sorry..”

SooYoung: “It’s not funny at all.” I’m just grinned like an idiot.

 

SooYoung POV

Jonghyun: “Let’s go Soo.” As he get up.

SooYoung: “Ne.” We get out from the class and walked toward to school garden.

Aigoo.. He’s the one who wants to apologize to me but why do I who feel nervous??

Jonghyun: “We’re here.”  I look around but I don’t see Key over there.

SooYoung: “Where is Key??”

Jonghyun:  “Maybe he’s still in his class, just wait in here okay??” he turned around and about to left.

SooYoung: “Jong, wait. You’re going?? You're not with me here?” he chuckled.

Jonghyun:  “Okay, I’ll be here but if  Key was coming, I’m left.” What!!

SooYoung: “Oh, Waeee??” I pouted.

Jonghyun: “Aigoo... This problem of both of  you, I don’t want to interfere.”

SooYoung: “But..”

Jonghyun: “No but. Let’s sit on the bench over there.” We sat on the bench, “I’ll try to call him.” He began press some number on his phone then put the phoneon his ear.“Yah, Key where are you??...Ne, she’s in here...Ppali...Ne.” he hung up, “He’s on the way.”

I held my hands. Aigoo...Relax SooYoung, Relax. Yah, Why are you so nerveous?? My palms began sweaty. I look down while swinging my legs.

Jonghyun: “Oh, Key.” I look up and saw Key walked toward us. “Alright, I'll leaveboth of you here to talk. Bye, guys.” He walked away and now just me and Key on the school garden ALONE.

Key: “May I sit here?” I glimpse at him.

SooYoung: “Sure.” He sat beside me and then awkward silence. . . Gaahh.

Key: “So...” FINALLY... you say something. I look at him,“Emm...I want to apologize to you. Sorry if my words earlier offended you. Well, my reaction is too excessive. Sorry.” His eyes were filled with guilt.

SooYoung: “Oh, ne. Me too. Sorry if I’m being annoying and over acting. I hope you understand because this is my first... ehem, never mind.” I look away. Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God... I think my face reddened like tomato now.

Key: “Yeah, I know because it’s my first...too.” then silence again... tik tok tik tok... “Oh, I got you something. I hope you like it.” He handed mea box of my favorite chocolates.

SooYoung: “Whoaahh...chocolate. Yeayy...” I grabbed it. “Gomawo, I like it so much.” I immediately open the box and pick one of them and put it intomymouth.“Yummy... “ I squealed while clapped hands. Then I feel he’s staring me. I turned my head. “Oh, wae??”

Key: “Nothing, I just didn’t expect you can being cute like that.” He giggled. Please tell me, did he just said that I’m CUTE?? Omo,omo,omo...My heart pounding... Relax Soo. This maybe effect from eating this chocolate. Yeah, right. This is effect from eating this chocolate.

 

Kyuhyun POV

Seohyun, Seo JooHyun...Why are you always in my mind?? Someone nudged me, yeah it’s must be Donghae so I’m just ignore him. Seohyun...why are you so pretty?? Donghae nudged me again. Haiishh...

Kyuhyun: “Mwoyo??” I said angrily.

“Mr.Cho, can answer my question??” I turned around. Oh, great... I don’t know what should I say now. I glanced at Donghae. He about tell me the answer but... “Mr. Lee don’t help him.” DAANNGG...

Kyuhyun: “I’m sorry Mr.Kim, I don’t know the answer.” I don’t dare look his eyes.

Mr.Kim: “Of course you don’t know the answer, I've just noticed you're just day dreaming. You are the president of the student council, should be able to provide a good example. Therefore you shall receive the punishment.” Aarghh...No. “Starting tomorrow, you will help Miss Boa to be a class assistant for 2 weeks.” WHAATTT 2 weeks!!! I can't refuse it. So...

Kyuhyun: “Ne, algessemnida.”

After class dismissal

Kyuhyun: “Argghh.... Mr.Kim Jong Woon, why you doing this to me?? Gaahh.”

Donghae: “Be patient, just 2 weeks.” He patted my back.

Kyuhyun: “But... Aishh.” I kick the cans on the floor and then...

“Ouchh...”  Omona... I rushed toward her.

Kyuhyun: “Oh, Mianhae. Jeongmal mianhae, I don’t mean it.” I bowed.

“Yah, oppa. It’s hurt you know. Aishh.” I look up. Oh...

Kyuhyun: (Giggled) “Mianhae, Yul.”

Yuri: “Ssshh.... Don’t be noisy.” Eeh..

Kyuhyun: “Waeyo??” I whispered. She just pointed what was she saw. Aaahh... Assa.

 

Yoona POV

Yoona: “Yah, Kim Jonghyun back off a bit, don’t pushing me.Aisshh...” I elbowed him.

Jonghyun: “Ouch, Im Yoona it’s hurt.” He rubbed his stomach. I scoffed.

Yuri: “Minnie... Bent a bit, I can’t see.” She pushed his head.

Minho: “Aarghh...” He squealed.

All of us except him, “Sssshh...”

Yoona: “Look, look, SooYoung blushing. (Giggle) Her face burning badly.”

Jessica: “Whoah, I've never seen Key very nervous like that. His face was very funny.” She laugh silently.

Seohyun: “Ouch, oppa don’t stepped on my foot.”

Donghae: “Oh, sorry Seo.” Kyuhyun punched his arm.“Ouch.. Yah, Kyu. What’s for?”

Kyuhyun: “Don’t dare you step on her foot again.” He gave him a death glare.

Donaghae: “It’s accident.” He raised his voice.

All of us ,“Sssshhh....” He immediately covered his mouth.

Haahaha...It’s so ridiculous. We're all spying on Key and SooYoung, because we really curious what are they doing. Kekeke XD

“YAH, what are you doing here??” We all jumped and screamed in shock, “Aaaaa...” that makes us fall down on the floor.

Yoona: “OPPAAA.... YOU surprised us. Look now...Haisshh.” I get up and dusted my uniform. He’s laughing.

Siwon: “It’s not my fault, so what are you doing here??”

Yuri: “Ouch, I’m bleeding. Siwon oppa, Look at what are you doing. Ah, it’s hurt.” She began whimper.

Minho: “Oh, my baby Yul. Gwenchana??” He rushed toward her, “OMG, you’re bleeding. I’m gonna take you in the hospital.” Aigoo... he’s over acthing.

Yoona: “Minho-ah, she only have small injured, don’t overdo it.” I rolled my eyes.

Yuri: “Yah, Yoong. It’s really hurt you know. Ouchh...Minnie help me get up.” She stretched out her hands like a kid who asked for carried. Geezz... Minho help her up.

Minho: “Your knees injured, would you walk on your own? Come here, I'd better carrying you.”

Yuri: “Ne, gomawo Minnie.”She said with aegyo face and voice. He began gave piggy back to her. Aigoo... I shook my head.

“YAAAHHH....ARE YOU SPYING ME??” we stunned and look back hesitantly. Owow...

We look each other and then... Rrruuuuunnnn.

SooKey: “YAH!!!STOP!!”

-0-

Thanks for my new subscribers ^__^
Please comment ^^