Chapter 3

Dreams, Love and Friendship

Yoona POV

Today I woke up early because today is the first day of school. I wanted to look the best.

Yoona: “Yah, Yul. Wake up!!” I shook her body.

Yuri: “Hmmm...”

Yoona: “YAH, KWON YURI. WAKE UP!!” I screamed and hit the pillow at her.

Yuri: “Ne..ne...ne.. I’m wake up.”  She get up and scratched her head.

Yoona: “Good. You hurried take a bath and then breakfast. I'll wait downstairs. Arasso??” she just nodded still feel sleepy. Her face when wake up is very funny. I could not help but to laugh.I walked toward the door but before I get out of the room, I look back, "Yah, Yuri. Hurry up."I yelled at her when I saw her back to sleep. She immediately get up rushed toward bathroom. I chuckled look her action.

 Our parents decided to move to Tokyo to expand their business there a year ago. Since then I and Yuri lived together, our parents hoped we could take care each other.

At breakfast

Yoona: “Finally this day came. I can’t wait to meet new friends and began to study acting.”

Yuri: “You mean, can’t wait to meet up with SiwonOppa right??” She giggled.

Yoona: “Yah, Yul. Anni.” I dodged

Yuri: “Tsk, Yoong. I know you so well. Just admitted. I’m right?” she smirked.

Yoona: I slapped her arm, “Yah, stop teasing me, Yul. Ne...ne...ne.. You’re right. “ I sighed, “Yul, Is it wrong if I still liked him? What I should really give up??”  Yuri tapped my shoulder.

Yuri: “ Of course not, Yoong. We can’t control our feelings but Young, as we know,  He now has a girlfriend, Tiffany, and her is a very good person, what if she knows you still love the ex-boyfriend who now has become her boyfriend??  I will  not ask you to forget him. I just ask, try to open your heart to someone else. I know it's hard but try, Yoong. I do not want to see you hurt every time I see Siwon oppa with Tiffany unnie. Okay, Yoong??”

Yoona: I nodded, “Yeah,  I’ll try. Thank’s Yul.” I hugged her. And suddenly...

“ Alright, Girls. Stop the morning drama. Let’s go to our new school.”  

When I and yuri look back we found Jessica is standing in the doorway with her arms crossed on her chest.

Yuri: “ Wow, Jessica. Is it you??”

Jessica: “Yah, you think who else? Of course it’s me. The ice princess, Jessica.” She said proudly as she walked towrd us.

Yoona: “Whoaahh, I don’t believe that you're up so early.”  How come?? Not only the Ice Princess but she's also Sleeping Beauty, because she really love  to sleep and  very hard to make her up.

Jessica: “ Yeah, because I’m too excited. And you know, I tried toget up early to avoid my dad. I do not want to quarrel with him on my first day of school, it would ruin my mood.”  She sighed as she took a seat beside me.

I rubbed her back and she just smied at me.

Yuri: “Okay, By the way Sica, you have breakfast?? Come on eat some. Looks like you both really excited about FIRST DAY THING, the one that wanted to meet someone and the one because her ambitions. Wow...” she shook her head.

Yoona: “Tsk, Like you’re not?? I heard you last night delirious, “I’ll be the best dancer. Yes I’m the best.”Tsk..tsk..tskk...”

Yuri: “ Oh, Gereuyo?? Aishh,” she covered her face.

I and Jessica laugh out loud.

 

Key POV

Well, this is my first day so I have to look perfect. No, no, I was always perfect, Right? I styling my hair and then wore my new shoes that I bought yesterday. I glanced at the clock, okay I guess I will arrive to school on time. I drank my banana milk. Wait, where is jonghyun??

Key: “Jong, Let’s  go.” I yelled.

Jonghyun: “ Ne.” He replied from his room.  Then I saw he rushed to downstair. “Let’s go.” He grabbed his jacket and keys car.

I stand up and followed him. He started the engine and then run toward the school.

Jonghyun: “Wait, what smell is this?? Yah, Key is it your parfume?? Eww, yakss.”

What did he said?? Oomoo. . .

Key: “What was wrong? I think it smells good. Besides this expensive perfume, you know.”

Jonghyun: “Your smell like a girl.” He mocked at me then chuckled.

Key: “You don’t have a good taste.” I rolled my eyes and crossed my arm.

We arrived at the school. Wow, it's the huge school. Yeah, no wonder because this school is so famous.

Jonghyun: “Look Key, on the first day I've hada lot of fans.” He pointed the crowned of a girl who whispering and tried to attracted.

Key: “Ehm, Sorry Jong but I think they’re looking at me not you.”

Jonghyun: “ Emm, I think you’re right. They looking at you because..... you’re the weird guy.” He said as he run away.

Key: “Whaaattt....??? Yah, Kim Jonghyun.” I tried to catched him. Oh, Gosh. I'm sweating. How do I look?? Still handsome, right?? Then BAAM.... I fell on the ground. Oh, great. I’m must be look terrible now. I looked around and saw a girl who...OMG!