Chapter 10

Dreams, Love and Friendship

Kyuhyun POV

Aigoo, when they want to stop stalking me?? It’s so annoying. Even I’m go to the restroom, they still stalking me. Haisshh. . . I run as fast as I could. What?? They still behind me. I run, run, and run.  Omo, everyone looked at me, what a shame. I think I should hide in some place but where?? Think, think.. Aha, I found. I walked in and locked the door. Fiuhh, I relieved. I leaned against thedoor

“Sunbae??”

Kyuhyun: “Oh,” I startled. Whoah, I don’t know if there are someone in this room. “Ah, Jweisonghamnida. I don’t know if .. Emm. Jweisonghamnida.” I bowed.

“Ne, sunbae. You no need to bowed at me like that. I’m your hobae.”

Kyuhyun: “Ah, Ne. Hehehe.” I laugh awkwardly. I rubbed my neck.

What the heck?? Yah, Cho Kyuhyun what happen with you?? Why are you act like this??

“Sunbae, gwenchasemnika?”

Kyuhyun: “Oh,Ne. I’m just.. just.. do you mind if I stay in here for awhile??”

“Ne?? Oh, Ne but  waeyo?” DANG, what should I say?? Should I tell you that I am here to hide from a group of crazy girls?

Kyuhyun: “Ehm, I just .. just want to practice singing.” DAAANGG...What the hell are you talking about Kyu??

“Oh, but this is class of music. Why you don’t practice in your class??”

Buzz... Otteokhe??

Kyuhyun: “Emm, because I want to sing while accompanied by piano.”

“Oh, Gereusemnika?? May I play the piano for you?”

Kyuhyun: “Oh, Ne. Gomawo.” I walked toward her. “ Anyways, what’s your name? I’m Cho Kyuhyun.” I held out my hand. We shook hands.

“I’m Seohyun, Seo JooHyun.”

Kyuhyun: “Wah, nice name. Your name is beautiful like you.” Eww.... Cheesy. Where you learn things like that?

Seohyun: “Ah, Gereuyo?? Gamsahamnida.”

Kyuhyun: “Oke, let’s we start.”

Seohyun: “What song you want to sing?”

Kyuhyun: “How about That Man by Hyun bin (OST. Secret Garden)?”

Seohyun: “Oh, Nice song. Okay.”

She started pressing the keys and play the song. Wow, she’s really good.

 

Jessica POV

Yuri: “Okay, bye guys. See you later.” She waved at us.

Minho: “Wait, Yuri. May I take you to your class?” Wow, make a move, huh?

Yuri: “But our class have different directions, it’s okay??”

Minho: “Ne gwenchana.”

Yuri: “Okay then.” They start walked away.

Yoona: “Woahh, Minho make a move.” Both of us laugh.

Jessica: “Finally.”

SooYoung: " Yeah, finally. Argh, I think tonight he will disturb me with the question about Yuri, Yuri, Yuri." She rolled her eyes.

Jessica: "Poor you, Soo." I chuckled.

Yoona: “Ne, Alright SooSica. Bye. I must go to my class too.”

Jessica: “ Ne, Bye. See ya.”

SooYoung: "Come Sica, our class in same directions, right? Let's walk together."

Jessica: "Okay." We walked headed our class.

SooYoung" I'm here, Bye Sica. See you later." I waved at her.

I glanced into the class. I saw someone was sitting reading a book. He looked familiar, but I don’t remember where I meet him? Who is he??

 

Jonghyun POV

I was reading a book in class, and then I felt someone was watching me. I look up and I saw girl, a pretty girl. Wait, I like ever met with her? Is she?? I get up and want to approached her but before I could, she was gone. I tried to catch her but she seemed to disappear. Could it be she??

SooYoung: "What wrong,Jjong??" wait, I think Sooyoung know her.

Jonghyun: "Anni. Emm, do you know the girl who come with you before??"

SooYoung: "Aahh, She is.. Wait, why do I have to tell you?? Do you want to try to... No. I don't want to my friend be your victim. Tsk, Player."

Jonghyun: "Yah, yah, Why you said...Ceehh. I'm not a play boy you know."

SooYoung: "No, I don't know. (Mehrong)"

Jonghyun: "Neo, Yaaahh..." I yelled. Haisshhh... I just want to know, Is she really her? someone who I really wants to meet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The beginning of Maknae couple :DDD and little bit JongSica :DDD

Comment, comment, pleaseeee.... Thank You. ^.^