Chapter 27

Dreams, Love and Friendship

Yoona POV

I threw myself to on my bed. How could they believing that news?? They don’t know anything. They don’t know how much pain that I feel when I have to break up with Siwon oppa. I hit and kick my bed. Aaarghhh…. Eh wait, SooYoung was one of the most know how I feel when I break up with his brother. So this means that…OH DAMN. I get up and ran downstairs.

Yoona: “Yul, I think this is not SooYoung.” I shouted from stairs.

Yuri: “Huh?? What do you mean?” She puzzled.

Yoona: “Umm…I think Jessica is right.” I sat beside her.

Yuri: “I think that too. I feel so stupid now. How could I not trust my best friend?” She’s buried her face on her palms. I tapped her back.

Yoona: “Ne, me too.” She looks at me.

Yuri: “Yoong, maybe if we go to school now we're too late. But I think it's not a problem we can still get the second class. How is it?” What??? Goes to school? No,no,no….

Yoona: “Yah, neo michyeosseo (crazy)?? No, I don’t want to.” I shook my head.

Yuri: “But I want to apologize to SooYoung.” She looked down. I sighed.

Yoona: “Me too, Yul. But I’m not ready to go to school now.” I played with my fingers.

Yuri: “Omo…I forget about the news. You’re right. We can’t go to school now. Eotteokhae??” She put her head on table. Think Im Yoona, think!!

Yoona: “Jamkanmanyo… Let’s call Jonghyun, maybe Key already explaining everything to him.” Yuri looks up then nodded. I dialed Jonghyun number but no answer. “No answer.”

Yuri: “Just try again, Yoong.” Then I tried again.

Yoona: “Come on Jong, pick up the phone.” I muttered.

Jonghyun: “Yeoboseyo?”He answered lazily.

Yoona: “Aigoo, finally. Jong, can we talk now??”

Jonghyun: “Yah, we already talk now.” He yelled. Gezz…

Yoona: “Anniyo, I mean can we meet to talk now?”

Jonghyun: “Oh, I'm not in the mood to go anywhere.”

Yoona: “Alright then, How if I and Yuri come to your house?”

Jonghyun: “Okay then. See you.” He ended the phone.

Yoona: “Yah, this kid. Haisshh jinca…”

Yuri: “Wae?” I turned toward her.

Yoona: “Let’s go to Jonghyun house.”

Yuri: “Okay, I’ll be ready in 20 minutes.” I nodded.

So if this is not something that Key and SooYoung do, then who? Okay Im Yoona, it's time to find out.

 

Key POV

This morning I'm waited for him to breakfast, but he was not too out of the room.  So I decided to go to school alone. In the class I can not concentrate, I just played with my pen.

Seohyun: “Key, are you okay? You seem to not paying attention.” I look at her and nodded.

Key: “Yeah.”

Seohyun: “Because of Jonghyun oppa??” I nodded again. “Don’t worry Key, he would understand that it’s not your fault.”

Key: “I hope so.” She tapped my back. “Seo, when you and Kyuhyun hyung at school while me and SooYoung at the coffee shop, do you see someone other than our friends who come to school?” she looked think for a moment.

Seohyun: She shook her head, “No, I think I don’t see anyone.”

Key: “Oh, really?”

Seohyun: “Wait Key. Why donot we try to check through the school’s CCTV?” I gasped.

Key: “OMG! I love you, Seohyun.” I shouted then I hugged her. Why I never thought about that?? Seohyun, thank you. You're so smart.

“Whoah, Congratulation to you, Mr. Kim and Ms. Seo. Both of you are a couple now.” I released my hug and look around. All students in the class are looking at me. They look shocked. I gulped. I saw Mr. Kangta waiting an explanation from me. I glanced at Seohyun who already looked down to hide her face and then back to facing Mr. Kangta. What should I say??

Key: “Umm… Jweisonghamnida Seongsaengnim.” I hung my head.

Mr. Kangta: “Detention!” He yelled. I sighed. “After school, you must clean up room of school security.” I nodded. Aaargghh…. Wae???  I scratch my head. Omona, Jamkanman. It means that…. I can check the school’s CCTV. I grinned.

Seohyun: “Yah, Key. Do you like the detention??” she whispered. I nod eagerly. She frowned.

Key: “So I can check the CCTV.” She makes “O” exspression. OMG, I can’t wait. Let's see what we can find it later.

 

Jonghyun POV

I'm really lazy to get out of bed. Gaaahh…. I stretch my body.

Jonghyun: “What time is it??” I took my handphone. “Ah, it’s already 10 a.m.” I was rolling on the bed. I took breathe. When I looking at ceiling in my room, all of a sudden Jessica’s voice ringing in my ears. “Don’t worry, Dino. You know, just ignoring the words of other people about you. Me and the other, your friends, will always be beside you and defend you no matter what. Goodnight, my Dino.” I couldn’t help to smile widely. “She called me my Dino.” Just imagine her face; it makes my heart beat fast.  “Jessica, oh Jessica…My first love, you will be mine soon.” As I was busy dreaming about Jessica suddenly my phone rang. Haisshh…So annoying.

Jonghyun: “YEOBOSEYO!” I yelled.

“YAH! KIM JONGHYUN, why are youyellingat me?” OMONA…

Jonghyun: “I’m sorry Jessi, I don’t mean it. Hehehe…”

Jessica: “Uhum, that’s ok. How do you feel now?” God, she is so worried about me. I rolling on the bed happily.

Jonghyun: “Umm, I’m fine.” I grinned.

Jessica: “Really??”

Jonghyun: “Yes, don’t worry.”

Jessica: “Alright then. Umm, are you still mad at Key?” Grrr…made me lose the mood to hear his name again.

Jonghyun: “Can you not mention his name?”

Jessica: “But Jong, this is not Key fault. Trust me.”

Jonghyun: “How do you know??”

Jessica: “Because I was his friend. I trust him. I've known him since childhood. He would not do such a thing. As his brother, I'm sure you know more about him than anyone.”  I like getting a hard slap on my face after hearing those words. “He was very worried about you, Jong. If it is he did it all, he should have laughed with satisfaction at this time because the plan a success. But look, he is now so depressed and do not have a spirit as usual.” My heart ached to hear it all. She is right. I was his brother. I'm the one who knows who he is more than anyone. And as his brother I'm the first person that should trust him.

Jonghyun: “You're right, Jessi. I should trust him. I have become bad brothers for him.”

Jessica:  “Sssshh…No, you’re not. Yesterday you were emotional so you can not think clearly.”

Jonghyun: “I hope he'll forgive me.”

Jessica: “Of course, Jong.” I smiled.

Jonghyun: “Thanks, Jessi. Will you convey my apologies to him? And say I'm not mad at him anymore.”

Jessica: “Yup, I will. Dino, I must end my phone now. I have to go to class. Oh, I'll come over later after school. See you. Do not forget to eat your lunch. Bye Dinoo…” She hung up.  I grinned.

Jonghyun: “She’ll come here later. My Barbie Jessi, my first, my last, my only…love.” I hugged my phone tightly.

“Why are you grinning like an idiot?” I turned around and YoonYul already standing in front of my room.

Jonghyun: “YAH, since when are you standing there? And who allow you to get into my house?”

Yuri: “We've pressed the doorbell but you do not go open the door so we decided to just enter. Moreover the door was not locked.” Geeezzz…

Yoona: “Don’t worry Jong. We will not for long here. We will go home before your Barbie Jessi come.” She giggled. My eyes widened.

Jonghyun: “Are you hear it?” They’re nod while laugh at me. I scoffed. “Aisshh… So what do you want to talk about?” They stop to laugh immediately then looked at me with a serious expression.

Yoona: “It’s about the news.” She said as she sat on the couch on my room and Yuri following her.

Jonghyun: “Oh, I've thought about it. I think this is not something that Key and SooYoung do.”

Yuri: “Yeah, we also think so.”

Jonghyun: “So, what is the problem now?”

Yoona: “Aigoo… Jong, The news has already spread on the internet. And that’s the problem.” She folded her arms. I sighed.

Jonghyun: “Yeah, I know about that. But don’t worry we'll soon know who the mastermind behind all this.” I hope…

Yuri: “Alright, but as we to find out, what about we school activities?”

Yoona: “Yup, Are you ready to face with the other students? Listen to the all bad talk about us.” I chuckled.

Jonghyun: “Hey, Why you should worry about that?  Remember, we still have our friends that will always be beside us.”

Yuri: “OMG, you’re right.” She clapped her hand.

Yoona: “Ok, so what's our plan?” Heemm…let me think about it.

Jonghyun: “For now I still do not know. You know, Key was the one who usually have lots of ideas.”

Yoona: “So why not ask him?” I rolled my eyes.

Jonghyun: “They are in school now. Let's wait until they get home.”

Yuri: “Yup, He’s right.” -___- Yul, why you just said right, right, right... “Oh, is it okay if we’ll wait here?”

Yoona: “Yeah, because we might would bother your time with your Barbie Jessi.” She giggled. I shot a glare.

Jonghyun: “Whatever…”

Yuri: “Aaawww…someone is being flushed.” She is mocking at me.

Jonghyun: “Yah!…” Aigoo…The twins are so annoying.

 

Jessica POV

Aigoo…Why the bells not yet ring?? I can not wait to meet with friends. Earlier at the lunch break we've agreed that we will meet behind the school after school.

*Flashback

Jessica: “Hey guys.” I said as I approached them at the table where we sit is usually.

Seohyun: “Hey, Eonni.” She said, only Seohyun that greeted me back.  I watched the others, they all looked grim. “They worry about YoonYul eonni and Jonghyun oppa.”She added. I smiled at her.

Jessica: “Guys, There's something I want to tell on you.” They all looked at me.

Key: “Just say it.” He said lazily while played with his food.

Jessica: “Key, Jonghyung was not mad at you and he also apologized for misunderstanding you.” He looks up.

Key: “Really?” I nodded. He smiled broadly. “Gaahh…Finally, thanks Jessi.”

Jessica: “Never mind and Soo, YoonYul also are not mad at you anymore.” She dropped her food.

SooYoung: “Jinca??”

Jessica: “Yup, and they’re say sorry to you.” I said happily. She grinned and turned at Minho who already grabbed his phone and walk away.

SooYoung: “Yah, Choi Minho! Where are you going?” she yelled.

Jessica: “Of course he immediately calls Yuri.”

SooYoung: “Ceeeh, love birds.”

Key: “You’re just jealous because no one wants to be your boyfriends.” He gets a death glare from SooYoung.

Aigoo… here we go Tom and Jerry show. Hahahaa…but I’m happy, their mood has returned to normal.

Jessica: “Okay guys, enough. Then what will we do now? Do you have a plan?”

Key: He cleared his throat, “Yups, like always I have an idea.” He said proudly. SooYoung rolled her eyes in peeved.

Taemin: “So what is it??” He ask eagerly.

Key: “Fortunate, today I got a punishment to clear the security room so I had the opportunity to check out schools CCTV. That way we can know who is coming to schools other than us, and before the other students came. He will be one of the suspects.” Wow, that’s so smart idea.

SooYoung: “Wow, that’s so brilliant.” She exclaimed.

Key: “Yes, I know. I was extraordinarily intelligent.” He said as he fix his collar.

SooYoung: Rolled her eyes,  “Never mind what I said just forget it.”

Key: “Just admitted, Choi SooYoung.”

SooYoung: “Yeah, whatever.” I giggled, this kids.

Key: “Umm, but can you keep this plan from Siwon hyung?” He said hesitantly. She furrowed her brow and me too. Why??

SooYoung: “Wae??”

Seohyun: “Because we think Tiffany is quite suspicious so she's on the list of our suspects.”  Eeeehh…

Jessica: “Why do you think like that?”

Key: “Because she was the one who comes besides all of us and before the other students came.”

Jessica: “But she’s our friend too.”

SooYoung: “Actually, we don’t really know who is she, right?” Oh, ummm…

Jessica: “Umm, ne. But…” Key cut my word.

Key: “Therefore I ask you keep this plan from Siwon. I do not want our suspicions on Tiffany will pose new problems. We are still only a guess, but after we have hard evidence we can reveal on the other.”

Taemin: “Yups, I think he’s right.” I think for a second.

Jessica: “Okay, it much better.”

SooYoung: “Ne, I’ll keep this plan from him. So only five of us who allowed to know??” Key shook his head.

Key: “No. Jonghyun hyung and YoonYul need toto know about this. However, this issue involves them.”

Seohyun: “How about Kyuhyun and Donghae oppa?” Key thought for a while.

Key: “Kyuhyun hyung might be to know, but Donghae hyung not.”

Jessica: “Wae??”

Key: “Actually I do not want them know about this plan but I think we need Kyuhyun hyung help because he was the student council president.” Ah, I get it.

Jessica: “I see.”

Key: “Later we meet after school on the back of the schools but do not let anyone know, understand?” We all nodded. “Soo, do not forget to tell the plan to Minho.” She nodded.

SooYoung: “Aigoo…He did not return yet?” I chuckled.

Jessica: “You know it, he was get love sick that is severe enough .” All of us laughing hard.

“Hi, there is something I missed?” We turned back. Minho approached us with a big smile on his face. Aigooo….I think his mood is back.

SooYoung: “Yes, a lot.” We giggled.

*end flashback

“Yah, Sica. What are you thinking?” Someone poked my arm. I turned my face.

Jessica: “Oh, nothing Kyu oppa.” I smiled. Yeah, he is serving for two weeks to become assistant to Ms. Boa. That’s why he was in my class now. Omo! I forgot to tell him. “Oppa, there is something that I want to tell you.”

Kyuhyun: “Ok, just say it. What??” I took a breath. Then I told him about our plans. His eyes narrowed. “Oh…o-oo-okay.” He said hesitantly.

Jessica: “So Are you wanna come with me??” He looked indecisive.

Kyuhyun: “Umm…I don’t know. You know, I and Siwon was so close. I'm not sure if I can cover it from him. And what if he know? He can be very mad at me for having suspected his girlfriend.”

Jessica: “Yeah, I know oppa. Therefore he should not know. We need your help, oppa.” He sighed.

Kyuhyun: “How about Donghae?” I bit my lips.

Jessica: “He also may not know. Key says it is better not too many people know.” He chuckled.

Kyuhyun: “But it is many people know about that already, right?” I giggled.

Jessica: “Yeah, that’s right. But I mean, not many people who close with Siwon oppa to know about it.” He nodded.

Kyuhyun: “Ok, Arraso. I’ll come with you.” I grinned.

Jessica: “Thanks oppa.” He patted my arm.

Kyuhyun: “Anything for our friendship.” Omooo… Oppa You're not only handsome but also so kind. That's why I admire and that’s why …. I’m falling in love with you. But its too bad, you already love someone else.

-0-

What do you think??

And about my writing style, do you think I'm too slow so I need to speed up story line or too fast?

Thanks for reading^^ and comment pleaseeee.... :)