Chapter 24

Dreams, Love and Friendship

Taemin POV

Taemin: “Umm...Okay.  Let us approached her.” We began walk toward SooYoung. I turned around and saw Yoona stiil stood up at the back. Her face looks pale. “Are you okay, Yoong??” I look at him.

Yoona: “Oh, ne.I'm just a little scared. She’s so scary if she was mad.” I can’t help  myself to laugh.

Taemin: “Yeah, I know but don’t worry she never really mad with you. Because you’re her best friend, right??” I assured her.

Yoona: “Yeah, you’re right.”she slightly smile.

Taemin: “Okay, let’s go.” I grabbed her hand and held it. I glanced at her, her face reddened. Eh, wae?? She’s blushing?? “Pabo, you held her hands that’s why she’s blushing.” Voice on my head said. So it's a big deal? “Yah, of course for a girl. Aigoo...” Huh??

“Oppa, why the school is empty?? I don’t see the other students.” I saw SooYoung talked with Siwon.

Siwon:  “Today school is off, you don’t know??”

SooYoung: “Mwoo?? But why you come here??”

Siwon: “Beacuse Kyuhyun said if he want to talk someyhing with me.” Then they sensed our coming.

SooYoung: “YAH!! KYUHYUN OPPAAAAA..... Why you don’t  tell me if today's school off ??” She shouted. I look at Kyuhyun Hyung. His face turned to pale.

Kyuhyun: “Umm... sorry Soo. Umm...Actually this is...is... my plan.”

SooYoung: “Plan??”                                           

Yuri: “Listen Soo, I’m sorry...umm anni. We’re sorry about tomorrow. We’re really sorry.” She said while approached her. “Can you forgive us??” she held her hand.

Yoona: “You know, no one can resist Yuri puppy eyes.” She whispered to me. I giggled and I think she’s right.

SooYoung: “Okay, I’m forgiving  you but remember don’t do that again.” She nodded and hugged her.

Yuri: “Gomawo, Soo.”

Jonghyun: “Aigooo...Why not from yesterday you're said sorry? So I don’t need to scare so bad like this.”

SooYoung: “YAH!” she shoot death glared for him. He immediately hide behind Jessica.

Jessica: “Dino, You need to said sorry too.” She nudged him.

Jonghyun: “I’m sorry, Soo.” He said but still hide behind Jessica.

SooYoung: “A-a-a... This isn’tthat easy.”

Jonghyun: “Mwoo??”

SooYoung: “I want you to treat me for two week.”

Jonghyun: “Mwoo?? Yah, why you can forgive YoonYul so easy but not at me??”

SooYoung: “Who said??”

Yoona: “What do you mean, Soo??” She smirked.

SooYoung: “YoonYul, I want you to be my actress in my project film.”

Yoona: “Oh, okay not bad.”

Jonghyun: “Yah, Soo. It’s too easy. Can you change your punishment to me??” She shook her head.

SooYoung: “Sorry, Jjong. I can’t.” He whined. “And for you, Minho, my lovely twin brother. I want you to...” She walked toward him and whispered something. Minho eyes widened.

Minho: “Mwoo??Anni...Anniyo. I can’t do that. It’s so ashamed.”

SooYoung: “It’s okay if you don’t want to do that. Just look what will I do for you.” She smirked. Whoaahh... She like a boss.

Minho: “Okay, okay...I’ll do that.” He gave up.

SooYoung: “Good.” She tapped his shoulder. “For you kyuhyun oppa...” Kyuhyun cut her words.

Kyuhyun: “Me?? SooYoung, I already help you right?? You still want to give a punishment??”

SooYoung: “Yeah...but my plan is failed because of your plan.”

Seohyun: “SooYoung eonni, he doing that because he want to help YoonYul and Jonghyun oppa, so you guys can make it up.” Kyuhyun nodded. “Eonni, don’t punish him, okay??” She shook SooYoung arm and make a pout on her face.

SooYoung: “Aigoo...okay okay.” She rolled her eyes. Seohyun smiled widely adn Kyuhyun hyung sighed in relief.

Kyuhyun: “Thanks, Soo. But guys, I have a problem.”

Siwon: “What’s that?”

Kyuhyun: “You know, to make the school off on this day, I was lying on the school committee.Isaid that we will hold a musical drama performance in school anniversary. Therefore today we will be held auditions. So guys, what do you think?? What should I do now?” We all fell silent.

“Yah, Kim Jonghyun!” We all turned around.

Taemin: “Hey, Key.”

Key: “Yah, Dino don’t hide behind Jessi. Come out!”

Jonghyun: “Key, I’m sorry. I promise I never doing like that again.” He yelled.

Key: “I said COME OUT, DINO!!!” He walked reluctantly. Key tapped his shoulder. “Okay, hyung. I’ll forgive you with one condition." He smirked, "Give me your credit card fo two weeks.”

Jonghyun: “Gaaaahhh....not again.” he grumbled.

Key: “Not again??” he said while raise one his eyebrow.

Jonghyun: “Uhum, SooYoung want me to treat her for two weeks and now you want me with same thing.Aarghh....”

Jessica: “They are really a matching couple.” She exclaimed.

SooYoung: “What?? Me and him what?? No, big NO!! I don’t wanna be his girlfriend. Tsk...” Key wrinkled his eyebrows.

Key: “Hey, do you think I wanna be your boyfriend?? No!”

SooYoung: “Good then, Mr. Diva.” She mocked. He look shocked.

Key: “What? Oh yeah, Ms. Piggy.”

Minho: “Aigoo...You guys fight again?”

SooYoung: “Yeah, he who started first.”

Key: “Hey, I just said the truth okay??”

SooYoung: “Yeah, but I don’t like it.”

Key: “Rock head.”

SooYoung: “YAH!!” She want to hit him but Siwon oppa pulled her away.

Siwon: “Enough, guys. This is no time tofight.” He turned his face at Kyuhyun hyung, “Kyu, what if your lies, we makes to a reality?”

Jessica: “You mean, we really will make a musical?”

Siwon: “Yups, I think it’s good idea.”

Yuri: “Whooaah...You’re right, oppa.”

Taemin: “Umm...Yeah. But how about the audition??” They silent.

Key: “Wait, What are you talking about?? I don’t get it.”

SooYoung: “Yeah, because you’re Pabo.”  They start again...

Key: “Mwo?? Pabo?? Yah, I’m not pabo.”

SooYoung: “Are you don’t hear they are talking about the musical?”

Key: “Yeah, I hear but...” Yuri interrupted.

Yuri: “Guys, guys...be quiet please.” “ Okay, Key I’ll tell you, so listen. Kyuhyun oppa decide to help me, Yoona, and Jonghyun from your revenge. So he lied to the school committee that this day will be held auditions for the musical in order to school anniversary. That’s why the school off on this day.”

Key: “Aaahh...so that’s why I don’t see anyone coming today.”

Yoona: “Oppa, let's truly held auditions today.”

Jonghyun: “Nooo.”

Jessica: “Eh, wae?”

Jonghyun: “They will be see my photo.” He pouted. Key chuckled.

Key: “That’s good.”

Jonghyun: “Yah...” We burst into laugh.

Seohyun: “Gwenchana, oppa. We can take it off later before the students come.” He sighed.

Jonghyun: “Ahh...alright. Thanks Seo.” He put his arm aroud her.

Kyuhyun: “Eheem... Jonghyun.” Jonghyun look at him.

Jonghyun: “Yes, hyung.” Kyuhyun hyung gave a sign with his eyes to immediately release his hand from Seohyun. “Mwo?? Yah,hyung just say it. I don’t get it” Seohyun turned her face to looking at him. He look away.

Kyuhyun: “Ehem, never mind.” He shoot glared at Jonghyun before he facing  us. “Okay, guys you’ll help me right??”

All: “Ne.” We exclaimed.

 

KyuhyunPOV

Jonghyun: “Ahh...alright. Thanks Seo.” He put his arm aroud her. YAH!!

Kyuhyun: “Eheem... Jonghyun.” Jonghyun look at me.

Jonghyun: “Yes, hyung.” I gave a sign with his eyes to immediately release his hand from Seohyun. “Mwo?? Yah,hyung just say it. I don’t get it” Seohyun turned her face to looking at me. OMO...I turned away. Aigoo...this kids is really....

Kyuhyun: “Ehem, never mind.” I shoot glared at Jonghyun before I facing  the others, “Okay, guys you’ll help me right??”

All: “Ne.” They exclaimed. Ah, gomawo guys...

Few minutes later...

Key: “ Okay, done.”

Seohyun: “Whoah, you’re genius oppa.”

Key: “Yeah, I know.” He said proudly.

SooYoung: “Geezz...Mr. Almighty Diva.” she said sarcastically.

Key: “Tsk...Just admitted if I’m really genius.” SooYoung rolled her eyes.

Kyuhyun: “Alright, alright, thank you Key for helping me announce the information about this audition to students of other.”

Jonghyun: “Key, are you sure your message is read by all students?”

Key: “Of course, Dino.”

Siwon: “Okay, just wait they come.”

Jonghyun: “Seohyun, come with me. Let’s we take it off my photo. I don’t wanna they see it.”

Kyuhyun: “Jjong, why don’t you just take the others? Like Jessica.”

Jonghyun: “NOOO...” He quickly answer.

Jessica: “Wae??” she pouted. He silent for a while.

Jonghyun: “Umm...nothing. Let’s go Seo.” He dragged Seohyun to follow him. Aisshh...

Yuri: “Oppa, let’s prepare the stuff for the audition.”

Kyuhyun: “Oh, ne.” Kim Jonghyun don’t you  dare to snatch her from me.

 

Yuri POV

Siwon: “Yul, can you to make the audition registration form?”

Yuri: “Oh, okay oppa.” I look around, “Yoong, help me please.” I yelled.

Siwon: “No, she will be help me to prepare the other stuff. How about Jessica?? She looks so gloomy maybe you can also talk with her.” I look at the Jessica direction. Yeah, she’s  look so gloomy. What happen with her??

Yuri: “Okay, oppa.” I get up and walked toward her. “Hey, Jess. Is there something wrong??” I sat beside her.

Jessica: “Oh, anni.” She look down.

Yuri: “Come on , Jess. I know you, just tell me what happen??” she sighed.

Jessica: “Umm... I’ll tell you later, Yul. Not now, not in here. Okay??” She held my palm. I smiled at her.

Yuri: “Arraso, but with one condition.”

Jessica: “What?”

Yuri: “Smiling, pleasee...” I doing my aegyo. She giggled. “Okay, that’s better. Let’s help me to make a form.” I stand up.

Jessica: “Okay.” She nodded.

 

Yoona Pov

Omona...this table is sooooo....heavy.

“Yoong, what are you doing?” I turned my face.

Yoona: “Oh, Donghae oppa. I’ll try to shift the table a little but it’s too heavy.” I pursed my lips. He chuckled.

Donghae: “Of course it’s heavy. Let me do that.” He moved the table. “Done.”

Yoona: “Gomawo, oppa.” He smiled at me.

Donghae: “Chonmaneyo. Anything else that I can help?”

Yoona: “Oh, ne. Minho ask me to find the long cable. Do you know where I can find it??” He thinking for a second.

Donghae: “Yeah, We can find it on the school barn.”

Yoona: “Oh, do you mind to accompany me oppa??”

Donghae: “Nope. Gaja..” He put his arm on my shoulders. Aigoo....why is today many of skinship huh??

"Yoona, wait..." I turned around.

Yoona: "Yes, oppa."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How is it??

I think I lost the idea of the story. Sorry... :(

I can't focus when I wrote this. I promise I'll fix it later.