Chapter 21

Dreams, Love and Friendship

Author POV

They started running and running. SooKey not give up, they kept chase them.

SooYoung: “Yah, STOP!!”

Seohyun: “Unnie, otteokhe?? They’re so scary when they are angry.” She said while running.

Jessica: “Just run and run.”

Donghae: “Whoaah... I think I'm getting tired. Better if wesplit up. Let’s go guys.” And then they began to take their own path.

Key: “Omo...Yah, they’re spilt up.” He said as he tried to catch his breath.

SooYoung: “Aarghh...I have managed to capture and give they are a lesson. Key, you turn to the right and I to the left. Arraso??” Key nod his head and start to running again.

 

Jeesica POV

Jessica: “Dino, I’m tired.” I whined.

Yuri: “Ne, I think we need rest a moment. Minho must be tired, aren’t you?? Because he must be carrying me while he run. Mianhae.”

Minho: “It’s okay Yul. Anything for you.” Gaaahh... This kids. So cheesy fishy, eww...

Jonghyun: “Yeah, me too. Let’ take a break.”  We slow our pace but before we could sit on the bench...

Key: “YAH, DINO HEAD. COME HERE!!! DON’T RUNAWAY.”  We turned back.

Jessica: “Aaaaa....No,no, no. Let’s go, Jjong. I don’t want to be eaten by your brother.” I said as I dragged him.

Minho: “Aaargghh... You’re brother really annoying and stubborn.” Jonghyun chuckled.

Jonghyun: “ Yeah, Lucky you. You don’t need to live with him.” All of us laugh.

Key: “Yah, I say STOOOPPP!!!” Instead of to stop, we run faster and faster.

Taemin: “Just go to the our cars and back to home.”

Yuri: “But I think Jjong can’t go home.” We all laugh again but keep running.

 

Seohyun POV

Aigoo... I should know. At the first I already have a bad feeling about this.

Seohyun: “Oppa, I’m tired. Can we stop running for a second??” I stop my step.

Kyuhyun: “Oh, okay. I’m getting tired too. Aigoo... I shouldn’t join with all of you.” He said while his breath panting. Yeah, me too.

Donghae: “Let’s go to the parking lot and get out from school. I think if we’re still in here, we’ll be...”

SooYoung: “OPPAAA......” we turned around.

Siwon: “Guys, let’s run.” We start to run again.

Yoona: “Oppa, it’s all because of you. Gahh...”

Siwon: “Mwoo?? Me??”

Donghae: “Yeah, she’s right, if you don’t appear and surprised us. We’ll not get caught.”

SooYoung: “YOOOONAAA, COMEBACK HERE.”

Yoona: “AAAA...No. You’ll eat me alive.” She shouted back.

Omo... I can run anymore, I’m too tired.

SooYoung: “I got you, Seo.”She grabbed my arm.

Seohyun: “Oh, unnie. Mianhae, jeongmal mianhae.” I bowed at her.

SooYoung: “Haiishh... I know. It’s must be not your idea. Tell me, nugu??” I bit my lips, otteokhe?? “Yah, tell me or ...” she threat me.

Seohyun: “Emm... YoonYul and Jonghyun oppa.” I said hesitantly.

SooYoung: “Aisshhh... that kids. Just wait for my revenge, huh!”

Seohyun: “Unnie, can you release your hand? it’s hurt.” She let go her hand. Fiuuhh... I feel relieve now but suddenly  I see an evil smirk on her face. Owow...

SooYoung: “Seohyun-ah, I need Your help.”

Seohyun: “Wh-wha-at’s that un-un-nie??” I stammered as I felt that something bad will happen.

SooYoung: “Tomorrow morning, I’ll pick up you. I’ll tell you later.” Whoaah... I felt a chill hear she words.

 

Yoona POV

Yoona: “Aigoo...Where is Seohyun??” I look back but I can’t found her.

Kyuhyun: “Omo, don’t say that SooYoung... I must back and find her.”

Donghae: “I’ll accompany you, Kyu.” They walked away. I leaned on the wall tried to catch my breath. Aigoo... it's so tired.

Siwon: “I think SooYoung was not chasing us anymore.” I startled. Gaahh... I’m forget that Siwon oppa still in here. Now just me and him alone in the hallway.

Yoona: “Ooo...eemm... Oppa,I'd better go home now. Annyeong.” I bowed and walked away. But... He grabbed my wirst. I shut my eyes before turned around. “Wae oppa?” I said casually or tried to said casually.

Siwon: “Let me to take you go home.” Whatt?? He just kidding, right??

Yoona: “Oh, no need oppa. I can back home by myself.”

Siwon: “Please, Yoong.” He pleaded. Ottekhe???  I really want it but...

Yoona: “But how about Tiffany unnie??” I look at him, he look hesitantly. I sighed. I should have known from the beginning, “its okay oppa, like I said before; I can go home by myself.” A fter said that I leave him.

Im Yoona, it’s time to you to give up for him. Forget anything about him, Forget it!

 

Yuri POV

I and Minho separated from JongSica and Taemin. I could hear Minho breathlessly. Aww... poor him. He must be really tired because of he must  running while carrying me.

Yuri: “Minho, you can put me down now. I can walked by myself.” I think Key wasn’t chasing us anymore.

Minho: “Are you sure?”

Yuri: “Ne. You must be really tired, right?? Put me down now.” He put me down.

Minho: “ But put your arm around me, so I can help you to walk.” I put my arm around him then we walked side by side.

Oh my gaawwd... Our face is really close. Kwon Yuri, calm down.... Anni. I can’t. Aigoo... My heart was beating very fast like a bomb that will explode. I examined his face. Minho-ah, why you still look so handsome even though you're sweating. That’s make you look so hot.

Minho: “Like what you see??” He smirked. Omona... I can faint now. Minho-ah. You look so... Yah, snap out Kwon Yuri.

Yuri: “Eh, Mwo?? Wha..what are you talking about??” I stuttering. Eh, Why I’m so nervous?? Relax, Yul. Relax... Aaaa... I can’t. How can I relax when he looked at me with a flaming gazelike that?Gaahh...

Minho: “I knew you'd been looking at me, isn’t?” He smirked AGAIN. Oh my gaawwd...please stop doing that Minho-ah. You really can makes me faint right now.

Jankaman, jankaman...What will you do right now?? Yah,yah... Why are you leaning close to my face?? Stop, stop...Minho-ah back off. Are you want to kiss me again?? No, it’s must be just trap as last time but he move closer and closer. Otteokhe?? Think, think....

Yuri: “Aaa..Minho-ah. My knee is hurt.” His face suddenly changed to worry. Kekeke... I know it’s must be work.

Minho: “Oh, hold for a whileYuri. I will carry you into the parking lot and bring you home soon. Let’sgo up to my back.” I obey his words, I up to his back. I laugh silently at his back. Sorry, Minho-ah. I’m lying.

 

Kyuhyun POV

Haishh... Where is she ?? I look around but don’t see anything.

Donghae: “Kyu, maybe she already back home.”

Kyuhyun: “Do you think so??” He shrugged his shoulders.

Donghae: “Maybe.” He tapped my back, “Let’s go home.” He said then he turned away.

Kyuhyun: “Hyung, you go homefirst. I'll find her again.”

Donghae: “You sure??” I nodded, “ Alright then, Bye.” He waved.

Kyuhyun: “Bye, hyung.”  

I started to find her. I yelled her name but no answer.

Kyuhyun: “Seororo...Where are you??” Aishh... where did she go??

“She’s with me, oppa.” I stunned, I think I know whose voiceis. I turned around and I saw Seohyun standing behind SooYoung. I gulped. She give me evil smirked.

SooYoung: “ Don’t you tired oppa? Because runaway from me, huh!” She come closer.

Kyuhyun: “Soo,  listen. It’s not my idea. I’m just...just...I’m Just joined in.”

SooYoung: “Oh, really??” she still come closer.

Kyuhun: “Yah, SooYoung. Stop, you scared me. Okay, okay, I’m sorry.” I held out my hand to stop her.

SooYoung: “I’ll forgive you if you don’t tease me about what happen between me and Key and if you want to help to give a revenge for YoonYul and Jonghyun. How?” Haishh... this kids. She’s my dongsaeng but always makes me obeyed her words. I scratched my head.

Kyuhyun: “Arra, arra... I’ll help you and don’t tease you about that.” She tapped my shoulders.

SooYoung: “Good. Okay, see you tomorrow, oppa.” She walked away.

Kyuhyun: “Aigoo...She’s so scary.” I rubbed my arms. Then I heard Seohyun giggled. “Oh, wae??”

Seohyun: “Anni oppa. Just, your face really funny when you're frightened.” Oh, No. It’s so ashamed. Haishh...

Kyuhyun: “Yah, it’s because she’s really scary when she’s mad. You know, her even had to get someone out of school for fear of seeing her again.”

Seohyun:  “Oh, jinca??” I nodded.

Kyuhyun: “Ne. Used to the boy in her school for fun at her by entering cockroaches in the lunch box SooYoung. SooYoung really do not like it, not because her afraid but because of the time that her was taking her favorite food in the box. It made her become could not eat it. Because of that she is very angry.”

Seohyun: “After that what did she do?”

Kyuhyun: “She terrorized that child for one week.” Seohyun look so surprised.

Seohyun: “She did that??” I nodded.

Kyuhyun: “Yupp,That’s why  I’m so scared. Whooaahh... I think YoonYul and Jonghyun in the big trouble now. I feel bad for them.”

Seohyun: “Ne, na do.” She sighed and look down.

Kyuhyun: “Waeyo, Seohyun-ah?”

Seohyun: “If something bad happens to YoonYul and Jonghyun oppa, it's all because of me. I am that telling SooYoung this idea from whom. Otteokhe, oppa??” She hid her face behind her palms.

Aww...Poor Seororo. I want to comfort her with give her a hug but how??It's okay if I hug her? What if she is surprised and then mad?Aishh... Just try Kyuhyun. I dared myself to embrace her.

Kyuhyun: “Gwenchana, Seo. Don’t blame yourself.” She look up and look at me with concerned. OMG, that’s makes my heart fluttered.

Seohyun: “But oppa, SooYoung need us to help her to give them revenge.” Aigoo... Yeah. Hemm... what should we do?? Ahaa..

Kyuhyun: “Seo, I have a plan.Come...” I gasped out my plan to her. She smiled widely.

Seohyun: “Whooaah...That’s great oppa, but this is possible??”

Kyuhyun: “Of course, leave it to me.” I winked at her. She chuckled but I could see if she’ blushing. Aigooo...So cute. “Oh, Seororo this is our secret, kay?” She give me thumbs up.

Seohyun: “Okay oppa.” She said in cute face. Gaaahh....Seohyun-ah I really want to pinch your cheeks.

 

Jonghyun POV

Jessica: “Dino, you can’t sleep over in my house.” We managed to escape from the pursuit of Key and now us, on the way to Jessica house.

Jonghyun: “But Jessi, I’m scared to go home. I can’t. Key must be really mad at me.”

Jessica: “Dino, you can go to Minho house.”

Jonghyun: “Aigoo...SooYoung was there, and it's even worse.” I scratched my head.

Jessica: “Ah, you’re right. How about Taemin??” Eh, why didn’t think before.

Jonghyun: “Yess, You’re really smart Jessi. That’s why, I love you so much.”I blurted out.

Jessica: “Mwoo?? Dino, what did you said??” She look at me strangely. Damn... What should I do?? What should I do?? Should I confess my feeling?? I stopped my car. Umm, umm... I cleared my throat.

Jonghyun: “Jessi, umm...you know. Umm... From first time we met, I already like you. And then the feelings grow and grow into love. Jessica Jung, I love you from the first time we met until now and forever.” I held her hand and look straight into her eyes. “I love you, Jessi.” She stunned. She look at me blankly then she snap out and released her hand from me.

Jessica: “Dino, I don’t know what should I say. I...I.. but I just think of you as friend, Dino. I’m sorry.” She turned away. I feels sore in my heart. It’s okay, Jonghyun. This is not theend of everything, you still have a chance. Try to get her heart.

Jonghyun: “It’s okay, Jess. I'm still glad if you treated me as a friend instead of your enemy.” I laugh, fake laugh more exactly. She turned around and smiled at me.

Jessica: “Really?? Thanks Jjong, You’re really my best friend.” She hugged me. I sighed. Now you hug me as a friend but I'm sure tomorrow you'll hug me as your boyfriend.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hemm, roughly what the SeoKyu plan? :/ What do you think guys??

Aww,, poor Jonghyun but he's right. Don't give up, Jjong, Ehehe....

I hope you like my update.

Happy reading and don't forget to comment, kay?? -___^