Chapter 25

Dreams, Love and Friendship

I'm update again today ^.^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoona Pov

Omona...this table is sooooo....heavy.

“Yoong, what are you doing?” I turned my face.

Yoona: “Oh, Donghae oppa. I’ll try to shift the table a little but it’s too heavy.” I pursed my lips. He chuckled.

Donghae: “Of course it’s heavy. Let me do that.” He moved the table. “Done.”

Yoona: “Gomawo, oppa.” He smiled at me.

Donghae: “Chonmaneyo. Anything else that I can help?”

Yoona: “Oh, ne. Minho ask me to find the long cable. Do you know where I can find it??” He thinking for a second.

Donghae: “Yeah, We can find it on the school barn.”

Yoona: “Oh, do you mind to accompany me oppa??”

Donghae: “Nope. Gaja..” He put his arm on my shoulders. Aigoo....why is today many of skinship huh??

“Yoong, wait...” I look around

Yoona: “Yes, oppa.”

Donghae: “What’s up, Wonnie.” Mwo?? Wonnie... I chuckled.

Siwon: “Yah, don’t call me like that, fishy.” He slapped Donghae oppa arm.

Donghae: “Yah, it’s hurt.” He slapped Siwon oppa back. They both laughing.

Yoona: “So, why you call me oppa??”

Siwon: “Oh, Yoong can you accompany me to call the judge for the audition??”

Yoona: “Who will be the judge??”

Siwon: “How about the duo Kim, Mr. Kim Heechul and Kin Jaejoong?” Wow, my favorite actor.

Yoona: “Oppa, I think it’s impossible. They’re so busy, they have so many schedule.”

Siwon: “Yups, but let’s try.”

Yoona: “Oh, okay.”

Donghae: “Yoong, how about the cable??” Oh my God, I’m forget.

Yoona: “Aigoo...Siwon oppa, I’m sorry I think I can’t accompany you. Minho want me to help him to prepare the sound system.”

Siwon: “But that the male job, Yoong.”

Yoona: “Aigoo...Oppa. So what if that the men’s work?? Minho besides providing an easy task and Donghae oppa will help me. Right, oppa?” I turned my face to Donghae oppa. He smiled and nodded. “See??” Sorry oppa, I think from now on I should be able to keep the distance with you. I don’t want to fall in love with you again.

Siwon: “Umm..okay then.”

“Honey...” I turned my face. See...I don’t want to feel the hurt again.

Yoona: “I think Tiffany eonni will be happy tohelp you, oppa.”

Tiffany: “Hey, babe.” She kissed his cheek then turned her face to facing me and Donghae oppa. “Annyeong, Yoong and Donghae.” She bowed.

Yoona: “Annyeong, eonni.” I bowed as well as Donghae oppa.

Tiffany: “Babe, why you didn’t tell me if our school will be make a musical??” she pouted.

Siwon: “Oh, Kyuhyun also just told us this morning.”

Tiffany: “Really?? So what can I help??”

Yoona: “Eonni, you can help Siwon oppa to call the judges.”

Tiffany: “Okay, let’s go honey. Bye Donghae, Bye Yoona.” She dragged Siwon oppa away. I let a deep breath.

Donghae: “Are you okay??” I look up.

Yoona: “Oh, ne.” I slightly smile.

Donghae: “Do you still love him??”

Yoona: “I don’t know, oppa. Maybe yes but I want to forget him. I don’t wanna hurt myself by still expect him to come back to me. I wanna to move on.” He tapped my shoulder.

Donghae: “Good choice, Yoong. Try to open your heart for somebody else.” I nodded.

Yoona: “Yeah, oppa.”

Donghae: “So umm...do you have a plan on this weekend??”

Yoona: “Umm...Anni. Wae oppa??”

Donghae: “Lets go to the cinema.” Eh...umm, I think it’s not bad idea.

Yoona: “Okay oppa, I’ll tell the others later.”

Donghae: “Eh, anni. Umm...it’s just to us. You and me.” Mwoo?? I blinked my eyes.

Yoona: “Only two of us??” He nodded. “Umm...Is a date??” He laugh while scratching his neck.

Donghae: “You can call like that if you want.” Umm...

Yoona: “Ne,oppa.” He smile widely.

Donghae: “Thanks, Yoong.” Im Yoona, just try open your heart, okay??

 

Minho POV

Taemin: “ So hyung, who’s the director?? I mean what kind  of the drama?? What the tittle?”

Kyuhyun: “Arghh...I don’t know.  I was too hasty taking action without considering the consequences.” He hide her face on his palms.

SooYoung: “Umm...oppa. I’m sorry. I think it’s because of me. It’s my fault. I should not be too mad at you guys.”

Key: “Ne, it’s my fault too. Sorry hyung.”

Minho: “It’s good if you realize your mistake.” SooYoung nod her head.

Key: “Hey, I think Jjong have a script. He did not use it for Valentine party in our school last year. The story is classy, you know Summer night right??”

SooYoung: “Yeps, I know.”

Kyuhyun: “Great, We can use it, right?”

Key: “Yupp. Okay now I’ll go home and take the script.”

Taemin: “I’ll accompany you, Key.”

Key: “Okay, let’s go.”

Taemin: “Guys, I'll bring your lunch.”

SooYoung: “Yeeayy...Gomawo. Taemin.” She squealing. She’s so hyper when it comes to food.

Minho: “Aigoo...calm down Soo.”

SooYoung: “Oppa, Me and Jonghyun will help you to arrange the musical. Don’t worry.”

Kyuhyun: “Thanks Soo.”

Minho: “How about the music??”

SooYoung: “Hey, we have Key and Seohyun. They really have talent.” I frowned.

Minho: “Now you’re praising him.” I’m teasing her.

SooYoung: “Ehem, I just said the truth.” She looked flustered.

Minho: “Oh, look. You’re blushing.” She glared at me. I laugh awkwardly.

SooYoung: “Anyway, Don’t forget to carry out your punishment okay? ” Arghhh...  I should not be mocked her.

Minho: “SooYoung, That’s so ashamed, I can’t do that.”

SooYoung: “Its up to you. I think this punishment is too easy.”

Minho: “But how if she doesn’t like it??”

SooYoung: “Trust me, she’ll be like it.” I sighed, Okay then... I nodded.

Kyuhyun: “Oh my God, guys look at here.” He shouted.

MinSoo: “What??” we peek on his notebook. “OMG!!!” I and SooYoung look each other.

Kyuhyun: “Soo, This is not something that you do,don’t you?”

SooYoung: “Anniyo oppa.”

Minho: “Ne, maybe she’s so scary if she’s mad. But she would notdo such a thing to her best friend.” She nodded eagerly.

Kyuhyun: “So who did it?”

“Did what??” we look up. SooYoung nudged me.

Minho: “Umm…nothing. We just discussed about the musical, Jjong.”

Jonghyun: “Oh, okay. Aigoo… Why Key put the photo of my ugly face?? It’s so ashamed. I’m bling-bling Jonghyun the handsome guy. Aigooo…” SooYoung held my hand tightly.

Seohyun: “Soo, what’s wrong?? Why you look scared??”

Kyuhyun: “Umm…Jjong I think you must watch this.” He turned the notebook then Jonghyun eyes getting bigger. His jaw dropped open.

Jonghyun: “SOOYOUNG…You said that you already forgive me. And Key, where is Key??” He looks around. “Aaa…He must be hiding now. Cehh… I don’t believe it, you two dare to do that. Are you satisfied now, Soo?? Huh?” He yelled at her. I look at her, her eyes began teary.

SooYoung: “Jjong, it was not me who did it.”

Jonghyun: “So who?? Key?? Yeah it’s must be Key.”

“Dino, what happen?? Why are you screaming like that??” Jessica comes with… Yuri. Damn, she  was not supposed to know.

Yuri: “Omo, SooYoung. Why are you crying huh??” She rushed hugged her.

Jonghyun: “Yuri, you must look at this.” He pointed at the notebook.

Yuri: “Look what??” She turned the notebook but before she could watch I snatched. “Minnie…”she exclaimed.

Minho: “Sorry Yul but you not supposed to watch this.” Jonghyun chuckled.

Jonghyun: “She doesn't need to see it because soon she will know by herselves.”

Yuri: “Jjong, what do you mean??” Then she facing me, “Minho give me the notebook, I want to know.”

Minho: “No Yul. You not supp…” before I could finish my words she snatches it from me. She covered and her eyes widened.

Yuri: “What is this? Who did it?? WHO??” She shouted.

Jonghyun: “I think you know who, Yul.” Yuri look confused.

Yuri: “What do you…” then she looks at SooYoung. “Soo, you did it??” SooYoung quickly shook her head.

SooYoung: “No, Yul. It’s not me.”

Jonghyun: “Really? But why the photo attached in there the same as the photos on the bulletin board? Seohyun said that just you who have a photo.”

SooYoung: “It’s true that just me who have the photo but it was not me that spread on the internet.”

Yuri: “So who’s that??” she said with angrily.

SooYoung: “Yul , trust me it’s really not me.” I held Yuri hands but she shrugged off.

Minho: “Yul, you and she are best friends you know her so well aren’t you?”

Yuri: “Yeah, I really know her. I really know if she’s really mad she can do anything.” And now she already cries. “Did not I already apologize to you but why are you still got revenge at me and Yoona?” Jessica hugged her.

Jessica: “Yul, SooYoung not likely to do so.”

Yuri: “But who else?” she said between her sob. It’s must be really hard for her. She was rarely cries, she was would cry if the issue was very hard for her. Poor my Yulnie….

“Yuri, what happen??” Great… Now will be no more crying. Yuri pulled back her hug and rushed toward Yoona.

Yuri: “Yoong, we’re on the big trouble now.”

Yoona: “Huh?? Trouble what??” Yuri pointed the notebook and then Yoona immediately look at it. “WHAATTT??” She immediately looked SooYoung, who also was crying. “Soo, I don’t believe you dare to do this to me and Yuri.”

SooYoung: “Yoonaaa… It’s not me. TRUST ME PLEASEEE…” she yelled in frustration.

Yoona: “So who else huh?? You’re the one who want to get revenge for us.”

Minho: “Yoong, don’t blame at her.” She gives me a death glare.

Yoona: “You will defend her because she is your sister.” She walked toward Yuri and dragged her out.

Minho: “Yul wait.” I grabbed her wrist.

Yuri: “Let go off me, Minho.” She said coldly. I release my hand. Then they walked away. I look back and saw SooYoung kneeling down and crying hardly. Aarghhh… who did this??

Key POV

Taemin: “Key,actually you are remember or not??” He said while check out the drawersin the closet on Jonghyun bedroom.

Key: “Umm…not really.” I laugh awkwardly.

Taemin: “What??”

Key: “Chill, but I'm sure if the script was in this room, so just looking for.” He groaned.

Taemin: “Key. Look,what time is it?? The auditions will begin soon.”

Key: “Yeah, yeah, I know. So stop complaining just find it okay??”

Taemin: “Gaahhha…Yeah.”

Where are you, Script?? Gaaahh… I need you now. Please come out!

Taemin: “I found it.” Finally… “This isn’t it?” he handed me the papper.

Key: “Yeah, right. Gahh….Let’s go.” We rushed down the stair.  When I open the door I saw Jonghyun car into the driveway.  “Eh, why is he going home?” Taemin shrugged. He gets out from the car angrily. “Hey, what’s up, Jjong.” He looks at me with death glare. Wow, what’s wrong with him??

Jonghyun: “Congratulations you have successfully mission.” Then he slammed the door.

Key: “Hey, what’s wrong with him?” I asked Taemin.

Taemin: “We better go back to school; it looks like something happened at school.” I rarely saw him angry like this. Jjong hyung, what happen??

 

Seohyun POV

SooYoung eonni didn’t stop crying since Yoona and Yuri eonni went away.

 Seohyun: “Eonni, please stop crying.” I rubbed her back.

Jessica: “YoonYul just emotion but later they will realize that you didn’t do that.”

SooYoung: “How about the other student?? They must be now believe the news. They would really think that they both are lesbians.”

Jessica: “Gaaahh… who did that?? I really want to know.” She makes a fist.

Seohyun: “Ne, How could he write that Yoona break from Siwon oppa because she wanted to be with Yuri? It's also the reason why Yuri does not have a boyfriend until now. It's very ridiculous.”

Jessica: “Yeah, and said that Jonghyun doing plastic surgery because he felt ashamed if he didn’t like his parents, silly people.”

“So that's why he's so angry.” We look up.

Jessica: “Key, is not you who did it right?”

Key: “Of course not, Jessi. Though I'm angry I still respect him as my brother.”

Minho: “We must find out who the mastermind behind all this.”

Seohyun: “Yeah, I really want to know.”

Tiffany: “But guys, we have more important business than that now. The audtion remember??”

Kyuhyun: “Arggh...She's right.”

Key: “It’s okay hyung, after completed the audition we can immediately solve this problem.”

Tiffany: “Good, guys. Let’s we focus on the audition okay?” We nodded.

Key: “I smelled something fishy in here. The culprit must be the people we know, but who?” He whispered at SooYoung but clear enough for me to hear it.

SooYoung: “Yeah, I agree with you. I think I have one name.”

Jessica: “Seo, what they are talking about??” she whispered to me.

Seohyun: “About something fishy.”

Donghae: “Yah, You two are talking about me??” He suddenly popped up.

SeoSica: “Omona…” We startled.

Jessica: “Omona…Oppa. You surprise me.” I nodded.

Donghae: “So it’s true you are talking about me.” Jessica eonni rolled her eyes. I just giggled.

Jessica: “How could you say that?”

Donghae: “I hear you mentioned “Fishy” thing.”, then suddenly Jessica burst out laughing.

Siwon: “What happen?”

Jessica: “Nothing oppa, nothing…” She said as laughed. I'm puzzled what the relationship with Donghae oppa and “Fishy” thing. Huh??  -__-?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How abou this chapter??Is it still bad?? :(

Please comment, It will be the input for me to make me write better.

Thank you ^^