Chapter 28

Dreams, Love and Friendship

 

Kyuhyun POV

I and Jessica get out from class then headed toward the school back yard. I hope that their suspicions are not true. If it until all is proven that Tiffany is doing all of this, Siwon would be very disappointed and sad. When we arrived, there had come Taemin, Minho and Sooyoung. Wait, their face aren’t  gloomy anymore like this morning especially SooYoung.

Kyuhyun: “Hi, Soo. Wow, you look more brightly. Is that something happened?” she turned at me and smiles brightly.

SooYoung: “Oppa… YoonYul, they’ve forgiven me.” She said as she hugged me. Omo! I pulled off.

Kyuhyun: “Omona, Jinca?” She nodded eagerly. “Aigoo…finally. See, they will definitely forgive you, right.” I patted her head.

SooYoung: “Ne, oppa. Oh my God. I can’t wait to meet them.” She exclaimed. I chuckled.

Kyuhyun: “Ne, me too.” Then I look at Minho who was busy texting with his phone. “Soo, I thought someone was more anxious to meet with the twins.” I whispered.

SooYoung: “Huh??” I directmy gaze at Minho. SooYoung following the direction of my gaze then she burst into laugh. “Hahaha, you’re right oppa.” She said between her laugh.

Jessica: “Do you know oppa, since earlier he continued to send me text to quickly come to the school backyard so he can go home soon to meet with Yuri.” She joins us.

Kyuhyun: “Aigooo…he really gets the virus of love.” Both of us laughing hard.

“Oh hyung , you have arrived.” I look up. I shook my head while still laughing.

Kyuhyun: “Aigoo…Minho-ah. I’m already here for a while.” He raised his eyebrow.

Minho: “Oh, jinca? But I didn’t hear you coming.” I chuckled.

Kyuhyun: “Of course you didn’t know. You are busy with your phone.” He grinned sheepishly.

“Yeah,until he ignored me. I stood there like a statue.” I turned my head and tapped his shoulders.

Kyuhyun: “Poor you, Tae.”

Taemin: “Uh-huh, I will try to understand him with his love sick.” Again and again we make a fun at him. His face turned red like red balloon.

Minho: “Yah! You guys are just jealous. I bet you'll like this if you fall in love later. We'll see!” He scoffed.

Taemin: “Umm…No hyung. I won’t be like you.” I and him make a high-five.

Kyuhyun: “Yeah…I won’t like you too.” He smirked.

Minho: “Oh, really. Just wait and see.”

Jessica: “Alright, alright guys, enough. We have more important things to discuss.”

SooYoung: “Ne, aigoo…where is Key?” she looks around.

Minho: “Are you already missing him?” He automatically gets a death glare from SooYoung.

SooYoung: “Watch your mouth, Choi Minho.” She said with a threatening voice.

Minho: “If I’m not…” He smirked.

SooYoung: “Aww…okay. Just wait.” Their faces are so close to each other and their flash an evil glance. I broke it up them.

Kyuhyun: “Relax guys. Aigoo… you want to create another new problem.” I tapped their shoulders. They chuckled.

Minho: “Aniyo, we are just joking. Right, Soo?” She nodded.

SooYoung: “Tsk..Tsk..Tsk… Aigoo…oppa. Why are you so serious??” I let a deep sigh in relief.

Kyuhyun: “It’s not funny.” They both laughing and embrace each other. I should have guessed it. I shook my head.

Jessica: “You'revery easy tobully by your dongsaeng.” She giggled as tapped my back. I glanced at her. I poked her cheek.

Kyuhyun: “Like you’re not, huh?” She smiled.

Jessica: “No, I’m not.” She stuck outher tongue. I chuckled , an ice princess like she was able to act like a cute kid too. I ruffled her hair. She pouted.

Jessica: “Oppa…you make my hair messy.” She whined. I pinched tip of her nose.

Kyuhyun: “Mianhae. You know, you look so cute when you act like this.” She looks at me blankly for a while then smile brightly.

Jessica: “Jeongmal?? Thank you oppa.” I smiled back.

Taemin: “Finally you come, hyung.” I turned my face. Key comes along with Seohyun. My heart begins beating fast every I looking at her. Our eyes met but we quickly look the other way.

Key: “Sorry, I’m late.” He said as he approached us.

Minho: “Yah, we are waiting for you like a century old.” Key rolled his eyes.

Key: “Don’t overdo Minho.”

Taemin: “Don’t listen to him. His love sick made him insane.” He whispered to Key but that’s loud enough to our hear.

Minho: “YAH!!” He glared at Taemin.

Key: “Okay, okay… Let’s we start. We don’t have  enough time.” He said then signaled us to come closer. “Alright, after this I’ll go to security room to carry out my punishment. Jessi and SooYoung,  I ask you to pretend to quarrel then Seohyun and Taemin, you tried to intervene them but failed and eventually asked for help to Kyuhyun hyung. After that Kyuhyun hyung called school security to come help him solve the problem. After they left I and Minho started to check the CCTV school. Arraso??” We all nodded. “SooYoung and Jessica make sure the fight can attract the attention of other students and make the atmosphere really rowdy.” They both look each other and nodded. “Okay, let’s go.” After that  we split up.

 

Taemin POV

I and Seohyun were in the hallway. We wait to Jessica and SooYoung to make a move.

Seohyun: “I hope Key and Minho managed to see the video.” She said worried.

Taemin: “Don’t worry. Key and Minho definitely can do that.” I smiled to her. She nodded. I could see she was slightly relieved, but I also can see there is sadness on her face. “Seo, is there something bothering you?” Seohyun looked at me with shocked and immediately shook her head.

Seohyun: “Anni.” She hung her head. Heemm… I know she was lying.

Taemin: “Are you sure??” She nodded. May be she did not want toshare with anyone so I'm not going to force her to tell. “Okay. But Seo, if you need someone to listen to your story, I was ready to be a good listener.” I smiled at her . She looks at me with sweet smile on her face.

Seohyun: “Thank you, Taemin.” I do not know why but when I saw Seohyun smile, it reminds me of someone. But who?? Then her smile flash in mind, again. Yeah, it is HER.

“YAH!! WATCH YOUR STEP!! Are you blind??” I turned back. I saw SooYoung laid on the ground and her food scattered and also staining her uniform. I looked around and found Jessica standing with arms folded on her chest.

Jessica: “Excuse me??? You said what?? I’m blind. I think that you which blind.” She snapped. SooYoung get up.

SooYoung: “WHAT?? YAH! You’re the one who bumped me.” She snapped back. “Look what are you doing to me. My food strewn everywhere and my clothes get dirty.”

Jessica: “Oh my God.” She gasped, pretends to shock. “Poor you. But just so you know, you make my shoes dirty too. Look!” She pointed her shoes.

SooYoung: “That’s not my fault, it’s your fault. You not carefully as you walk!” She said as she poked Jessica shoulder.

Jessica: “Hey, don’t touch me!” She pushed SooYoung.

SooYoung: “Don’t dare you to push me, SooYeon.” She smirked.  Jessica jaw dropped and her eyes getting bigger.

Jessica: “You call me what??” As she walk closer to SooYoung.

SooYoung: “SooYeon, Jung Sooyeon.” She put her hand on her hips.

Jessica: “Don’t dare you call me like that Shikshin!” SooYoung bulging as she heard Jessica called her “Shikshin”. 

SooYoung: “YAH!!! JUNG SOOYEON. I HATE YOU.” And the she pulled Jessica hair. Jessica screamed in pain but her did not want to lose. She also pulled SooYoung hair. They start to fight.

Seohyun: “OMG, if I don’t know about this plan, I would really think that they are really fighting. They’re really good actress.” I chuckled. She’s right.  I grabbed Seohyun hand.

Taemin: “Come on Seo, We have to break up them.”

The other student already gathered around them.  Wow, they succeeded in getting attention. Me and Seohyun through the crowd and then we tried to intervene they both.

SooYoung: “Yah, Taemin let go of me!” She said when I held her arm and takes her get away from Jessica.

Taemin: “No, noona. You need to stop the fight.” She glared at me. Ifeel very scared at that time even though I know her just pretending but I feel it's real. I gulped.

Seohyun: “Taemin, I can’t handle Jessica eonni. Call Kyuhyun oppa, Palli!” She shouted. I look at her and then back to SooYoung.

Taemin: “Noona, please calm---“ Before I could finish my word, she already run toward Jessica noona and begin pulled her hair again. I sighed. Aigooo….why this feels so real? I quickly ran to find Kyuhyun hyung that I already know where he is. “Hyung, this is your turn.” I whispered from the outside of bathroom. He gets out from there. “Palli hyung, they’re getting wild.” He frowned.

Kyuhyun: “What do you mean?” Instead of answering I pulled his hand.

Taemin: “You will know soon.” He looks dumbfounded. From a far we could hear they are bickering.

Kyuhyun: “Omona… What happened in here??” He yelled. The other student looks back. They gasped.

“OMG, I think that new student in big troublenow.” I heard one of the students whispering. Yeah, if it’s real but fortunately this is just a lie.

OMONAAA!!! I just go for a while but …

Taemin: “Seohyun, what happened??” I said as I help she get up. Her hair was tousled like SooYoung andJessica. Likewise with her uniform.

Seohyun: “I just want to try to break it up them but…” She sighed. I patted her back. I glared at SooYoung and Jessica noona. They immediately turned away.

Kyuhyun: “So both of you, can you explain everything to me?” Jessica and SooYoung shot a glare each other. He sighed. He look at one of students behind him. “Call the security.” Thes tudents immediately obeyed the command. He ran to the security room.

SooYoung: “No, oppa don’t call the security. Please!” She’s pleading.

Jessica: “They will not punish me because she who started this fight first.” As she pointed at SooYoung. SooYoung look at her in disbelief.

SooYoung: “What?? Me?? Hey, You are started first, not me.”

Jessica: “Oppa, You trust me, right?” She uses her puppy eyes. I could feel Seohyun held my hand tightly. I look at her. She bit her lips, seen of sadness in her eyes.

SooYoung: “Oppa, I know you trust me more than her.” She held Kyuhyun hyung hand.

Jessica: “No, SooYoung. He trust me more.” She glared at her. SooYoung sniffed.

SooYoung: “ Your wish, Sooyeon.”  Jessica shot a icy glare at her. She about to grab SooYoung hair but Kyuhyun hyung already held her arms.

Kyuhyun: “Jess, stop it. Okay?” He looks at Jessica noona eyes deeply. Like a magic, Jessica suddenly became calm.

AGAIN, Seohyun held my hand tightly. What's wrong with her??

Taemin: “Seo, gwenchana??” She looks at me and nodded. I rubbed her back. “I know, you’re not. Just tell me. What happened?” She just let a deep sigh and shook her head.

Seohyun: “Not now, Tae.” I held her hand.

Taemin: “It’s okay, you can tell if you're ready.” She slightly smile.

Seohyun: “Thanks, Taemin.” I nodded and smiled. Then I heard someone coughed. I turned around. Kyuhyun hyung look at me with ummmm…jealousy. Wait, he's jealous of me. Wae?? I look at him puzzled.

Kyuhyun: “Both of you, follow me.” He said coldly. Hey, what’s wrong with him?? Earlier Seohyun and now Kyuhyun hyung. Aigoo…what’s wrong with them??

 

Minho POV

WhileI waited Key carry out his duties I was sitting on a bench in the hallway not far from security room play with my handphone. Again!! Yeah, I know. Kekekee…  But I can’t stop myself to do that. OMG, I really miss her.  I decided to call her. XD

Minho: “Yeoboseo, my baby Yul??” I could hear she giggled.

Yuri: “Ne, Minnie.” I grinned widely. Aigoo…her voice is so cute. I can imagine how cute she was when she said it. Do you know, Yul?? I might already to pinch your cheeks when we are not talking by phone.

Minho: “Are you still at Jonghyun house??”

Yuri: “Ne. Me, Yoona and Jonghyun waiting for news from you guys. Is there any progress?”

Minho: “Not yet,” She sighed. “But don’t worry, Yul. We believe this plan will succeed.” I assured her.

Yuri: “Yes, Minnie. Thanks a lot.”

Minho: “No need Yul.” Then I heard footsteps, I turned around. A student ran to the security room. “I think it’s time.” I mumbled.

Yuri: “What did you say?” I snapped out of my thoughts.

Minho: “Oh, Mianhae Yul. I got to go now. I’ll call you later. Bye.”

Yuri: “Umm, okay. Bye Minnieee…” She said with cute voice. I can’t help myself not to giggle. I really cannot wait to see her. I hung up the phone and save it in my pocket. I get up from the bench and walked over to the security room. I walked into the room after seeing the security guard came out with the students before. When I entered, I immediately saw the Key sitting at a table on which there are many screens. Wow, this boy really not to waste time.  I think hesense the presence ofme because he immediately look back.

Key: “Minho, palli. We do not have much time.” He waved his hand, signaled to get closer. I sat next to him.

Minho: “So from where should we start?”

Key: “You simply pay attention to this screen. Keep an eye one very movement of the guard. Let me know if they were to come here.” I nodded. “ I will try to find the tape.”

 I did what was Key ordered. I saw the officer rushed over to Kyuhyun hyung in the student council room. In that room, I saw Jessica and SooYoung cuddle each other, laughing together. Then they whispering to each otherand make a highfive. Taemin who sat across from them could only shake his heads at their behavior. Meanwhile Seohyun sitting awkwardlynear Kyuhyun hyung. Then I think they know if the security guard had arrived because Jessica immediately sit separately from SooYoung and Kyuhyun hyung pretend toadvise them.  Kyuhun look up at the door when the security guard comes. I can not hear what they are talking, but according to my vision seemed to Kyuhyun tried to explain the the incident of what has happened before.

Key: “I find it.” I turned my head toward him. “Let me see.” He said as he begin play the video. I looks at the screen, join with him. He turned around. “Yah! It's your job to watching the guards, let me figure out this tape.” I scowled. Geezz…this boy.

I return my gaze to the screen that shows the student council room. But I cannot help but glance at the screen which Key is being observed. Then….My jaw dropped and my eyes widenedindisbelief. I can notbelievefor whatI just saw. I took glance at Key. I saw a smirk across his face.

Key: “See…I told you so.” He muttered. I clenched my fist.

Minho: “How dare SHE!!!” I snapped. GAAAHHH….why did she do allthis?? why did she bear to do it??what’s wrong with her?? I tightened my teeth. My brother totally blind over this.  “Let's tell the others.” He nodded.

Key: “Ne. But I'm going to copy it first.” He put in the CD.“Let’s go.” He tapped my shoulders. I followed him get out from the room. Let's see, what canIdo to you, Noona… I rubbed my fist. You will regret having done this!!

 

Author POV

“WHAAATTTT??????!” They said in unison.  Now they were all gathered at the Jonghyun home. Yuri, Yoona, Jonghyun, Taemin, Jessica, Key, Minho ,SooYoung, Seohyun, and Kyuhyun. Key has just told them what he had seen in the tape. They sat in the living room in silence.

Kyuhyun: “So…umm…is proven your suspicions??” He took courage to speak. He glance to the others. He could see the anger and disappointment in their eyes.

Key: “Well, it seems so.” He replied casually.

SooYoung: “Argh, how could she do this to us?? All of us already regard her as a friend. In fact, she is my brother's girlfriend.” She said in angry tone. She looked very irritated. 

Yoona: “Yeah, I even gave up on Siwon oppa for her.” She snapped.  Yuri hugged her from back. Tears rolled down on her chubby cheeks. Minho who sat beside her caressed her hair and looking at her with compassion. See the personhe loved crying made him sad and raises anger against those who have made her crying.

Jonghyun: “How about me?? What haveI done to her? I even only met her a few days ago.” He said pissed. Key patted his back.

Key: “Uh-huh… We also have never talk to her personally.”

Jessica: “She really needs to taught a lesson!” She said coldly.

SooYoon: “Ne, of course.” They said at the same time. JongKey nodded in agreement. Minho also slightly nods.

Taeminand Seohyun chose to remain silent. Although they feel bad for them but they do not want to interfere in this matter. Because like JongKey, they never talk with her personally. On the other hand, Kyuhyun feel sad for Siwon. He could not imagine how sad and disappointed Siwon to learn all of this. Yuri just cry on the Minho shoulder, do not give any opinion. She did not know what to say. She too was disappointed in her. Kyuhyun cleared his throat.

Kyuhyun: “Thenwhen are yougoing to tell Siwon about this?” They all l ooked at Choi siblings. SooYoung bit her lips, hung her head. She don’t know what to do. She did not have the heart to tell her beloved older brother about it. Minho feel the same. He just shook his head. Kyuhyun sighed, “But he need to know about this.” Yeah, the twins know about that but it’s too hard for them to tell him. After took a deep breath, “Alright, Let me tell him.” The twins looks at him.

Minho: “Are you sure, hyung?” Kyuhyun nodded.

SooYoung: “Gomawo, oppa.” SooYoung give him a sweet smile.

Key: “No!” He yelled. All of gaze directed at him.

SooYoung: Frowned, “Wae?”

Key: “It would be better if we all tell him. The sooner is getting better. Kyuhyun hyung, let’s call him. Ask him to come here.” Kyuhyun took his cell phone hesitantly. Then began to call him.

“Yeoboseyo.” Kyuhyun flinched after hearing  girls voice. He knew who had spoken. He gulped.

Kyuhyun: “Annyeong, Tiffany.” Their eyeswidened. ‘Why washer who answered the phone rather than Siwon?’ He thought. He looks at the others. Key mouthed, ‘Don’t say anything else.’ Kyuhyun nodded. “Where is hyung??”

-0-

Thank' for reading my story and don't forget to give a comment ^^