Chapter 23

Dreams, Love and Friendship

Annyeong ^^ I'm update.

I think from now on I will update once a week.

Jweisonghamnida for makes you wait...

Sorry for misspelling and wrong grammar..Happy reading  ^__^

Oh, it's the picture that SooYoung and Key put in the bulletin board.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Key POV

Yeaaahh… I can’t wait to see the reaction of our school friends after seeing the photos. Feel it, Jonghyun!

As the plan yesterday, I and the others came to school early in the morning.

SooYoung: “Yeeeaayyy.....It will definitely be big news.” She said after she put the photos in the bulletin board.

Key: “Yeaah...” We’re laughing. Then she turned her face.

SooYoung: “Oppa gomawo. I knew I could depend on you” She put her arm around his arm. Kyuhyun hyung patted her head while smile. I felt something tickling my stomach.

Kyuhyun: “Chonmaneyo, Soo. Moreover,I have no other choice other than helping you, right?” He giggled.

SooYoung: “Yeaahh... It’s not my fault anyway.” She rolled her eyes. “ But don’t worry oppa, I’ll treat you later.” She said with aegyo. He just nodded and grinned. I felt it again. Aigoo what's wrong with my stomach?? Ah, maybe because I'm hungry. Yeah, right...

I glanced at Seohyun, she pressed her lips and look down. Does she jealous?? “Like you’re not, Kim Kibum.” Voice inmyheadsays.

Key: “Mwoo?? Yah, anniyo. I’m not.” I said loudly. Everyone looked towards me. I gulped.

SooYoung: “Is something wrong, Key??” I shook my head and laugh awkwardly.

Key: “Anni.” She frowned. Aigoo...Why are you act like this, Key? I clear my throat, “Ehem, I think we should go now. The students will becoming soon.”

SooYoung: “Ah, ne. Let’s go.” We walked out  from school.

Key: “How about we wait at the coffee shop??” I suggestted.

SooYoung: “Ah, great idea. I'm hungry. I skip my breakfast because I have to leave early in the morning.”

Kyuhyun: “Soo,You’ll treat me, right?” He said while he out his arm around her shoulders.

SooYoung: “Ne, oppa.” She giggled. I felt little anger in my heart. Jankaman, jankaman, why am I must be angry??

Seohyun: “Oh, SooYoung unnie. I think I’ll be wait in my classroom. I want to practice a song that Mr. Kangta taught yesterday. Bye..” She waved then walked away.

Kyuhyun: “Oh, Seo wait me.” He shouted, “Guys, Sorry it seems I didn't go to the coffee shop maybe next time, Bye.” He run towardSeohyun. So it means that just me and SooYoung alone. A smile appeared in my face unknowingly.

SooYoung: “Yah, Key why did you just stand there. Let’s go.”

Key: “Oh, Ne.” I snap out. “Are you start to like her, huh?” Voice in my head says again. Eh, umm....I don't know, maybe  :D

 

Jonghyun POV

Hoaahmm,, I opened my eyes and..

Jonghyun: “OMOO…Where I am??” I yelled and get up.

“You in my house, are you forgot that youcame here last night??” Eh…Hehehe.

Jonghyun: “Yeah… I’m forgetting that.” I lie down again on the bed and almost sleep again, “Yah, what time is it?? We’ll be late going to school.” I rushed to the bathroom when I heard…

Taemin: “Kyuhyun hyung said that today we are off.” Eh… I turned around

Jonghyun: “Mwoo?? Wae??”

Taemin: “Hyung said that school committee and student council members will hold a meeting at the school to discuss something. So we’re off.” I made “O” shape on my mouth. “If you are already finished shower, then went downstairs for breakfast. Okay?”

Jonghyun: “Okay.” I nodded. “Oh, Taemin gomawo. Thanks for letting me stay here.” He smiled

Taemin: “Never mind, hyung.”

At breakfast

Taeyeon: “Oh, Morning Jjong.” She greeted me when she saw me to the dining room.

Jonghyun: “Morning, noona.” I took a sit beside Taemin.

Taeyeon: “I heard from Taemin that  today you guys are off. So what your plans today?”

Jonghyun: “Ne, noona. Umm... I don’t know. Maybe I’ll be back to my home.” I hope Key doesn’t angry anymore at me. Umm...but it’s impossible. Otteokhe??Hemm.... :/ Aha... “Taemin-ah, will you accompany me to go home??”

Taemin: “Eh, wae??” he frowned

Taeyeon: “Don’t worry, Jjong. He’ll accompany you. Right Taemin??”

Taemin: “Mwoo??....Ah,Ne, Jjong.”

Jonghyun: “Gomawo, Taemin.” I'm relieved. At least, there are accompanying me when Key angry at me later. :D

 

Jessica POV

Krystal: “Unnie,don’t  you go to school??” She said as she spread jam on the toast.

Jessica: “Oh, This morning I got a call from my friends, Seohyun, she said that today schools off.”

Krystal: “Oh, so do you have a plan to spending time??” I sipped my hot chocolate.

Jessica: “Umm... Yes. YoonYul’ll pick up me in a minute. Kyuhyun oppa want to meet with us.” I said as I put down my cup of hot chocolate.

Krystal: “YoonYull wanna come?? Aww...I miss them but unfortunately I have to go to school now. It’s been long enough they don’t come here.”

Jessica: “Yeaah...Because they’re too scare at our daddy.” Ughh... I hate that.

Krystal: “Oh, I see. Ah, Unnie.  Isn’t appa was out?? How about if we held a pajamas party?? That will be fun.”

Jessica: “Aigoo, You’re right. Okay, I’ll tell about this to YoonYul later.”

Krystal: “Yeaayy...Oh, don’t miss it to inviteJonghyun and Key oppa. I miss them too.”

Jessica: “Okay. Whooahh... You’re so genius.” I pinched her cheek.

Krystal: “Ouch..Unnie it’s hurt.” As she rubbed her cheek. I giggled.

Jessica: “Mianhae..”

Krystal: “Okay, unnie I gotta go. Bye.” She kissed my cheek, “Love you.” She walked out.

Jessica: “Love you too.” I shouted. Then I grabbed my phone and start to call Jonghyun. “Dino, are you still at Taemin house??”

Jonghyun: “Anni, I’m on my way to go to school with Taemin.”

Jessica: “Eh,are not today we’re off??”

Jonghyun: “Yeah, but Kyuhyun Hyung said that he want to meet me at school.”

Jessica: “Oh, jinca?? But Yuri said that Kyuhyun oppa want to meet with us too.”

Jonghyun: “Gereuyo?? Hemm...So actually why he wants to meet with us?”

Jessica: “I don’t know, YoonYul didn’t say anything.”

Jonghyun: “Oh, I have an uneasy feeling about this.” I chuckled.

Jessica: “Are you scare because this probably has something to do with SooKey, huh??” I heard he let a deep sighed.

Jonghyun: “Yeaahh... You really know right?? If he was angry, he could do anything.”

Jessica: “Yups, but don’t worry Dino. Me and the other will help you.”

Jonghyun: “Aww..Thanks Jessi.”

Jessica: “Never mind, Dino. Okay see you at there.” 

Jonghyun: “Bye, My barbie Jessi.” I chuckled before I hung up the phone. I sighed. Sorry Jjong, If Ican’t reply you feel at me. Love isn’t my priority now and actually because I already likes someone else but I don’t know how his feeling toward me. Oppa, do you likes me too??

 

SooYoung POV

SooYoung: “Aigoo...I feel very full.” I rubbed my stomach. I heard Key giggled.

Key: “Of course you’re so full. Look anything that you are eating. I can’t believe it, a girl like you can eat this many food.”  I shoot a glare at him.

Key: “Mwoo?? It’s true.” Aishh...he start to being annoying again.

SooYoung: “I don’t need your opinion.”

Key: “Yeah, You never listen to other people's opinions. Stubborn isn’t it?” Mwoo??

SooYoung: “Yah, I’m not. I'm just trying to be myself if you do not like,never mind. I don’t care, anyway.”

Key: “But I care.” I raised one of my eyebrow. “Because now you're along with me. How could the Almighty Key sitting with a girl whose appetites are like pigs?Piggy...”WHAAATTT??
SooYoung: “YAH, KIM KIBUM!!! You wants us to fight again, huh??” I shouted. He startled. “Okay, fine!” I stand up and walked away. Haisshhh....I hate him, I hate him, I hate him..... Arrghh!

 

Yoona POV

JongSica: “What??” Now, we are gathered at school garden.

Kyuhyun: “Yups, SooYoung and Key want to put YoonYul and Jonghyun photo on the bulletin board so the other student can see that.”

Jonghyun: “Gaahh...Key!!” He buried his face on his palms. “It’s really ashamed.”

Seohyun: “But don’t worry, oppa. Kyuhyun oppa makes announcement that no school for today so no one of the student come to school.”

Jonghyun: “So it’s means that no one saw my photo??” Seohyun nodded.

Yoona: “Last night, Seohyun called Yuri and tell everything.”

Jonghyun: “Yeaah...I feel relieve now.”

Seohyun: “A-a-a.... I think we still have a problem here.”

Jessica: “What is that??”

Kyuhyun: “If SooKey it’s my planning, I'm sure, I would have really in danger. No, no, not just me but us.”

Yuri: “Yeaah....and she will not let us just like that.”

“I think we just need to apologize to them.” We turned around.

Kyuhyun: “Finally, you’re come, Minho.” He walked towrd us and took a seat beside Taemin.

Minho: “If we ask for their forgiveness, they would not be angry anymore.”

Jonghyun: “But I'm not sure would be that easy. I know Key very well.”

Yuri: “There is no harm in it if we try.”

Yoona: “Yeah, She’s right.” Everyone nodded in agree.

Taemin: “Oh look, SooYoung come.” We look around and found her walked at hallway with angry face.

Yuri: “Oh my God, she’s really angry with us. Otteokhe??” She said while grabbed my arm. Omona, I also feel scared.

Minho: “Don’t worry Yul, I’ll help you.” He said while walked toward her and rubbed her back. I glanced at Yuri who was blushing so badly.

Taemin: “Umm...Okay. Let us approached her.” They start to walk but I still on the back. I gulped,  I'm feeling nervous. “Are you scare, Yoong??” I look at him.

Yoona: “Oh, ne.I'm just a little scared. She’s so scary if she was mad.” He chuckled.

Taemin: “Yeah, I know but don’t worry she never really mad with you. Because you’re her best friend, right??” Umm...I hope so.

Yoona: “Yeah, you’re right.”

Taemin: “Okay, let’s go.” He held my hand. Omo....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------