Chapter 19

Dreams, Love and Friendship

Seohyun POV

Yuri: “Oppa...” she run toward someone who was talking with his friend. Wait, I think I know him. Oh, he is.... Kyuhyun Oppa. She linked her arm on his arm. Eh, they seems really close. Are they a couple??

Kyuhyun: “Oh, haii Yul. Good morning. Why you so excited today??”

Yoona: “Because she’ll be meet with...” Yuri covered Yoona mouth.

Donghae: “Yah, Yul. Take your hands off. What if Yoona could not breathe.” She removed her hand.

Yuri: “Yah, oppa. Why you yell at me?” she pouted.

Donghae: “Aigoo...mianhae Yul. I don’t mean it.”

Kyuhyun: “ Omo,omo, I think My Yul never grow up.” He said as he pinched her cheek.

Yuri: “Yah, Oppa it’s hurt.” She rubbed her cheek. Then they’re laughing. Emm... I think they’re really close. I sighed. Aigoo.... Why I feel sad??

Donghae: “Oh, who is she??” he pointed at me. I bowed at him.

Yuri: “Oh, she our new friend, oppa. She is..”

Kyuhun: “Seororo?? Haii nice to meet you.” He give his charming smile. Yah, oppa don’t do that. You can make me melt right now. I just can smile at him.

Yuri: “Nugu?? Seororo??”

Yoona: “Oppa,You already know her? But why did you call her as Seororo. Isn’t her name is Seohyun??”

Seohyun: “Oh, ne. I have seen him before. And about Seororo...” I glanced at him.

Kyuhyun: “It’s because she like Keroro. So I call her Seororo but only me who can call her like that. Arasso??”

YoonYul: “Mwoo??” They look each other. “Wae??” Aaah, ne wae?? Wae oppa, only you who can call me like that?? I look at him waiting for his answer.

Kyuhyun: “Emm, because...beacuse...” he scratched his head.

Donghae: “Aigooo...because he like Seohyun. Why you two don’t understand??”

YooYulSeo: “Mwoo??” Omonaa... He like me?? Really?? Omo,omo, I think my face likes tomato now. Dugeun...dugeun...dugeun...

Kyuhyun: “YAAAHHH, HYUUNG!!!” he punched Donghae oppa arm.

Donaghae: “Mwo?? Is it true right?” he smirked.

Kyuhyun: “Just wait hyung, my revenge for you.” He give him evil smirk. I could see donghae oppa gulped. He looks regret had to say that.

Yuri: “Aww...Oppa so you like Seohyun??”She looked like she was going to cry. I glanced at Kyuhyun oppa. His face flushed.

Yoona: “Aigoo, Yul. Don’t pretend that you sad about that.” She pocked Yuri forehead.

Yuri: “Annieyo, I’m really sad you know. Because my handsome oppa already have a crush, now no one can pretend to be my boyfriend.” Yoona giggled.

Yoona: “Why don’t you find your truly boyfriend?? Like....Minho??” She brust into laugh. Yuri face turn into reddened.

Donaghae: “Wait, what?? Yuri like Minho??” Yoona nodded.

Yuri: “Yah, anni.” She covered her face.

Kyuhyun: “If you don’t like him, why you blushing really badly like this?” he chuckled.

Dongahae: “Aaagghhh.... After Siwon, Kyuhyun and now Minho. Poor me.” He sighed.

Yoona: “Don’t worry oppa, you will find someone too.” As she tapped his shoulder. Donghae smiled at her.

Kyuhyun: “Ah, ne. Why don’t you two be a couple??” He smirked.

YoonHae: “Whaaattt??” they looked each other then turned away. They’re blushing.

Yuri: “ Whoaah... That’s great. But Yoong, how about Taemin??” She smiled mockingly. Yoona become awkward.

Kyuhyun: “Nice one, Yul.” Both of they high five. “But wait, what do you mean, Yul?? Yoona and Taemin. What happen with them??” Yuri almost answered the question but Yoona quickly covered .

Yoona: “Okay, oppa see you later. Bye.” Then she dragged Yuri walk away.

Donghae: “So she already like someone else.” He sighed. Eeehh, donghae oppa really like Yoona?? Kyuhyun tapped his shoulder.

Kyuhyun: “Hyung, you still have a chance. Therefore,immediately makes a move if you don’t want to be late for the second time.” Wow, so he really like Yoona. Ne, no wonder, Yoona is so pretty and sweet. Anyone can fall in love with her. Not like me. I sighed.

Kyuhyun: “Seo, come on. I’ll accompany you to go to your class.” Eehh...

Seohyun: “No need oppa. Gamsahamnida. Annyeonghaseo.” I bowed and  immediately rushed toward my class. Seo JooHyun, why do you refusing him?? It’s your chance. I sighed. Then I snap out. What did I say?? Chance?? Aigoo.... No. Seo JooHyun focus on your study. Just Focus!!! But.....

 

Kyuhyun POV

Kyuhyun: “Seo, come on. I’ll accompany you to go to your class.” So I have a chance to talk with her.

Seohyun: “No need oppa. Gamsahamnida. Annyeonghaseo.” She bowed and walk away. Wae?? It’s must be because Donghae hyung said that I like her. Haisshh... She must be feel awkward around me. Though I want to be friends with her and know her more closely. I turned around, look at Donghae oppa who look sad. That makes me not become to snap him. I approached him.

Kyuhyun: “Hyung, wae?? It’s about Yoona??” he nodded. “Like I said before, you still have a chance. Don’t worry.”

Donaghae: “Are you sure??”

Kyuhyun: “Ne. But you must make a move before everything is too late.”

Donghae: “Alright, Gomawo Kyu and I’m sorry about that. I’m just teasing you, but I think I’m ruining your chance to get closer with her.” I chuckled.

Kyuhyun: “It’s okay, Hyung. Let’s go to the class.”

 

Key POV

Aaargghhh... it’s because Jonghyun Dino Head, I almost late. I run toward my class. I arrived in front of the classroom and I see it, the teacher is yet to come. Just in time, I see my teacher, Mr. Ahn Chil-hyun, or Mr. Kangta walked in the hallway. I quickly get into the class and sat beside Seohyun.

Seohyun: “Morning Key, It’s not usual you’re late. Wae??”

Key: “It’s because the Dino Head, since the morning he always disturb me. He asked me to help choose the clothes, even to fix his hair. It makes me not have time to prepare my own. Haisshh...”

Seohyun: “Wow, Is this day a special day for him?”

Key: “Anni, it’s because Jessi. Yeah, He did not stop telling about Jessica since last night.”

Seohyun: “Jessi?? Your brother chilhood.” I nodded. “Oh, this morning I meet your friend and they’re Jessi best friends too. They’re Yuri and Yoona.”

Key: “Jinca???Wow, it’s really a coincidence.”

Seohyun: “Ne, They’re really nice.”

Key: “Yups, but not one of their friend.”

Seohyun: “What do you mean??”

Key: “Their friend who have name Choi SooYoung.”

Seohyun: “What’s wrong with her??”

Key: “I bet you will have same think with me if you meet with her.”

Seohyun: “Oh, Gereuyo?? By the way I heard that Jessi on the singing class. Wow, her voice must be great.”

Key: “Yeah, since childhood she had a angelic voice, that’s why my brother love his from the first sight.”

Seohyun: “Aww..So sweet.” Aigoo... Girls. I rolled my eyes.

“Ehem, Mr. Kim and Ms. Seo, I think your friends would also like to hear what you are talking about,sounds interesting. You do not mind to share, right??” OH, DAMN IT!!! Mr. Kangta,since when he was in the classroom? Why I did not realize it?I turned my face to Seohyun. She looking at me with “What should we do??” Look.

Mr.Kangta: “Alright, I hope you pay attention this time, don’t do it again. Got it?” both of us nodded. Aigooo... I feeling bad today. It’s not will be my day. I sighed.

Seohyun: “Key, You have to prepare the songs will you play for an early test today?” OH-MY-GOD.... I forgot about that.Otteokhe??? Ottekhe?? “I was very nervous, I wish I could play it perfectly. Key, key, are you listen to me?” She tapped my arm.

Key: “Oh, sorry. Seo, I forgot about that. What should I do??” I started panic.

Seohyun: “Yah, How come you forget about that?? Okay calm down, just playing your favorite song.”

Key: “Aah, You’re right, Thanks. Aigoo...I hope I can play it successfully.” Today…Please  be my day.

 

At Lunch

Minho POV

Yoona: “Yah, Choi Minho. Can you stop grinning like an idiot??”  Yuri-ah, why can’t I remove your imagine of my mind??? I touched my lips. “YAH!!” she slapped my head.

Minho: “Mwoyo?? Haisshh...” I rubbed my head.

Yoona: “Stop grinning like an idiot, CHOI MINHO. It’s so creepy.” I grinned more widely. “Aigoo... You’re really an idiot I guess.” She rolled her eyes.

Minho: “Yoong, you don’t know why I’m very happy today.” I started to day dreaming again about Yuri.

Yoona: “Of course I know. You and Yuri kissed last night, right??” I look at her, my eyes widened.

Minho: “How could you...”

Yoona: “Yuri telling me everything.” 

Minho: “Oh, jincayo??” I think this is my chance to get to know how exactly Yuri feeling toward me.“Yoong, What did she say?? Is she told you about her feeling toward me??” I asked eagerly.

Yoona: “I think you must figure it out yourself.” She smirked. Aisshhh....

Minho: “ Come on, Yoong. Help me.” She just stuck out her tongue. Yah, asdfghjkkjkhkll......

Yoona: “Okay, I’ll help you but after you tell me everything about last night.”

Minho: “You said that Yuri had tell you everything.” I frowned. She smile widely.

Yoona: “But I want to know from your version.” I rolled my eyes.

Minho: “Yoong, It’s so ashamed for me. How can I tell about how I kiss her??” She giggled.

Yoona: “So, I won’t to help you.” Gaaahhh.....

Minho: “Alright, alright... I’ll tell you. But promise you’ll help me.” She nodded and grinned. “So that night when...” Someone cut off my words.

“Can we join??” I turned aroud. I gulped. I saw SooYoung, Jonghyun, Siwon hyung, Kyuhyun hyung and Donghae Hyung standing behind me with a big smile, since when they in here??

Minho: “Oh...Emm...” I’m busted.

Yoona: “Of course, you can join. Right, Minho??” she smile slyly. Haishhh... that girl.

“Join what??” all of we turned back. Greaatt..... I want to disappear now.

SooYoung: “Oh, Yul. You came just in time.”

Yuri: “Oh, waeyo??” she puzzled.

Yoona: “Come on guys sit down and let’s we hear about MinYul story last night.” I glanced at Yuri. Her eyes grew big and her cheeks flushed like tomato. You look so cute, Yuri-ah. Aigoo… Minho-ah at the crucial moment like this, you still had time to pay attention to Yuri. You’re really having crazy about her.

Taemin: “Whoah,Yul. So last night something happen between you and Minho hyung. That’s way you smile like an idiot since this morning.” Yuri give him a death glared. Eeeh... So Yuri do the same thing like me. Whoaahh... We destined. I couldn’t help myself to grinned.

Yoona: “You know, Taemin. Minho do the same thing like Yuri. Look, until now he still smiling like an idiot.” She pointed at me that makes me immediately shut my mouth. They’re laughing at me. I steal glanced at Yuri, her face more blushing, she look down and she let her hair falling over her face.

Siwon: “Okay, okay, can we start, Minnie?”  I shoot my flaming gaze at him.

Minho: “Don’t call me like that hyung.”

SooYoung: “Wae?? You’re allowing Yuri to call you like that but why not for him??” I know she just want to teas me. Beware you, SooYoung.

Dongahae: “So who will talk first??”

Kyuhyun: “I think it does not matter, because they will be the same story. Right, MinYul??” they laugh hardly. Yeah… make a fun at me. Geezz….

“Oh,oh,oh… nothing could be started without me.” We turned aroud.

SooYoung: “Tsk, who are you said like that??”

Key: “I’m the almighty Key.” He said proudly.

SooYoung: “A-ha, like I care.” She rolled her eyes.

Key: “A-ha, that's good, its better you don’t have to care. Shikshin Soo.”Her eyes were bulging. All of we sighed and shook our head. We all have to guess what will happen next.

SooYoung: “Whoah, whoah, who allows you to call me like that??”

Key: “Not that it was written in your long name? Choi “Shikshin” SooYoung.” He smirked.

SooYoung: “Gaahh… YAH!!” she gets up from her seat and then she walked toward him. “You...Waaaaa...” Then brruukkk… OMOOOOO!!! SooYoung tripped and then fell crashing into Key that makes them fall to the floor. SooYoung falls over Key and they ....

 

SooYoung POV

OMOOONAAAAAA…….AAAAAAGGGHHH…….. My eyes widened. Then I immediately get up. No…No…No…Aaagghhh….. MY FIRST KISS.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whoaahh..... After Minyul now SooKey Kissed. XDD

Comment pleasee.... ^^

Thank you all my subscribers and my readers  ^_____^

Just info, I made one  shoot story about Minyul. But sorry if it's sad story again. :((

After I made  "Telephone" now I made "Tears of Love"

Annyeong ^____^