Chapter 22

Dreams, Love and Friendship

Annyeong ^^ I'm update!!
Sorry if I'm not immediately update, I have something to do.
And actually this update is not finished so I'll try to update the next chapter as soon as possible.
Sorry for makes you to wait. T___T

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SooYoung POV
Just wait YoonYul, just wait my revenge. What should I do for both of you, huh?? AHA... I think I know. I immediately grabbed my phone and called Seohyun.
SooYoung: “Yeoboseyo,Seo. Where are you?”
Seohyun: “Oh, SooYoung. I’m at home. Wae??”
SooYoung: “I’ll pick up you now.”
Seohyun: “Mwo?? Eh, waeyo??”
SooYoung: “Yah, do you forget? You’ll help me to give a revenge to YoonYul and Jonghyun.”
Seohyun: “Oh...umm, ne.”
SooYoung: “Okay, bye.” I hung up the phone. Kekekee... it will be fun.
“Why are you laughing like that??”  I turned my face.
SooYoung: “Yah, Choi Minho!!!” I get up and run toward him but he run away. “Yah!” He get in his room and locked the door. I banged on the door, “Yah, open the door now!”
Minho: “Anniyo, you can kill me.” He shouted from within room. Haisshh...
SooYoung: “Alright, arraso but you’ll regret about this. Just wait Choi Minho.” I shouted back.
“Hey, why are you yelling like that??” I look around.
SooYoung: “Because they’re spying me when me and Key meet in the school garden oppa. Wait, you also be there. That means you also...”
Siwon: “Hey...It’s true if I be there but I don’t joined them to spying you two.”
SooYoung: “Really??”
Siwon: “Aigoo...Ne.” I smiled.
SooYoung: “That’s why, I love you, oppa.” I hugged him and he hug me back. Then we pulled back.
Siwon: “But why you must be so angry?”
SooYoung: “Of course I’m angry oppa. I don’t like if anybody spying on me.” I pouted. He caress my head.
Siwon: “They’re your friends, your best friends. They’re just curious, they just want to know what happened between you two. You no need to be angry, Soo.”
SooYoung: “But I don’t like it oppa?? They would make fun of me later.” He giggled.
Siwon: “Like you’re not.” He said while pinched my tip-nose. I huffed. “Listen, if they are mocking you, it's just joking. Don’t be taken too seriously.” I sighed, he’s right.
SooYoung: “Ne, You’re right, oppa.” He put his arm around me
Siwon: “This is my sister.” I smiled, you’re realy the best brother ever. “By the way, I’m happy if you get along with Key.”
SooYoung: “Ne, oppa. Actually He’s nice, really good friend. You know, he give me my favorite chocolate.” He smiled.
Siwon: “So, you still mad with them, your  friends??” Hemm...
SooYoung: “I think not oppa.”
Siwon: “That’s good.” He ruflled my hair. “Okay, I’ll go now. Bye.”
SooYoung: “Bye, oppa. Be careful.”
Oppa, I’m not angry anymore but STILL I need to give them a lesson. Sorry oppa… ehehe. :P

Key POV
Kim Jonghyun....I know you must be don’t dare to go home tonight. Where are you going to sleep tonight, huh? You can’t be sleep at Jessica home, right?
 I lay down on the couch and watching movie. In the movie there are scenes exactly the same what I had with SooYoung this afternoon. So I began to thinking about her. Actually, she's not as bad as I thought. Then my phone rang...
Key: “Yeoboseyo??”
“Key, it’s me. SooYoung.” Omona... She call me, she call me, she call me... Relax Key, relax...
Key: “Oh, Soo. Wae?”
SooYoung: “Can we meet, now?” Omo..omo..omo.. she want to meet me??
Key: “Ehem, wae??”
SooYoung: “I’ll tell you later. So can we??”
Key: “Um...Okay. Meet me in coffee shop near school.”
Sooyoung: “Okay, bye.” Gaahh.... What should I do, What should I do, What should I do now?? Aigoo... Calm down Kim Kibum!  Just go to your room and then change your clothes then go.... Okay! Right, okay...  I rushed toward my room.

Seohyun POV
Omona...otteokhe??
Seohyun: “Soo, are you sure you want to do this??”
SooYoung: “Uh-huh...Yups.”
Seohyun: “But...” she cut me.
SooYoung: “No but!” I just can sigh.
Seohyun: “Umm..by the way. Where did you get this photo?” She grinned.
SooYoung: “Last year, when we go to Jeju island for holiday. We played truth or dare game and this is they dare.”
Seohyun: “Oh....” Huh! My eyes widened, “Wait, so they’re really kissed??”  She chuckled.
SooYoung: “Anni, they just pretended.” I sighed in relieved. “Why is he took so long??” she look around.
Seohyun: “Nugu??” she facing me.
SooYoung: “Oh, Key.”
Seohyun: “Key?? Is he come here too??”
SooYoung: “Yups.” Eh, wae?? Hemm... Ah, This must have something to do with Jonghyun. “Omo, I’m forget to call Kyuhyun oppa. I’ll call now then.” She took her phone and began to called. “Yeoboseyo oppa.” “Ne, it’s SooYoung. Oppa can you come to coffee shop near our school?” “Umm...I’ll tell you when already come here.” “Okay, arra. Annyeong.” She hung up.
Seohyun: “So, he wiil come??” She nodded. Suddenly my face changed to bright, I grinned unknowingly.
SooYoung: “Yah, Seo. Why are you smile widely like that??”
Seohyun: “Oh...umm anni.” Omo..omo...
SooYoung: “Aaahh...I think I know.” She smirked.
Seohyun: “Eh...Mwo??”
SooYoung: “It’s because...” I look from distance if Key coming.
Seohyun: “Hey, Key. Over here.” SooYoung turned around.
SooYoung: “Oh, hey..” she waved. I relieved, almost... I hope she forgeted about it. Key come toward us.
Key: “Sorry, I’m late.”
Seohyun: “It’s okay.”
Key: “Oh, I don’t know if you coming too.” Eh, wae he look disappointed?? Is he not happy to see me?? his classmate. “ So what will you talking about?” he looked at SooYoung
SooYoung: “You know, it’s about incident this afternoon.”
Key: “Oh, and??”
SooYoung: “I want to give them a little lesson.” Key make “O” shaped on his mouth. Then he smiled slyly.
Key: “Yeah, that’s good idea. So what is your plan??”
SooYoung: “I want to put their pictures on the bulletin board.” Then she showed the photo that she wants to patch. Key eyes bulging.
Key: “It’s just photoshop right??”
SooYoung: “Anni, it’s true.”
Key: “Mwo??” he surprised.
SooYoung: “It’s just pretended but looks like real right?? So it’s will be the BIG NEWS.” She smirked.
Key: “Whoaahh...You’re right.”
SooYoung: “How about Jonghyun?? What will you do??” Key thinking for a second. Then...
Key: “AHAA... I’ll put his photo too.” Then he began open his iPad and searching something. “Yeah, I found it.”
SooYoung: “What??” she look curiously. Key handed his iPad to SooYoung. Suddenly SooYoung burst into laugh.
Seohyun: “Soo, what did you see?” I peek on Keys iPad. I can’t help to laugh too... “Aigoo, his face really funny.” I’m laughing hard.
“What are you laughing at??” We turned around.
SooYoung: “Oh, oppa. You come. Let’s sit.” Kyuhyun oppa take  sit beside me. My heart immediately thumping. “So this is our plan.” I interrupted her.
Seohyun: “Soo, it’s your plan not me.” She rolled her eyes
SooYoung: “Yeah, so oppa it’s my plan. So I want to put this photo on the bulletin board tomorrow morning.” She handed the photo. Kyuhyun looks surprised.
Kyuhyun: “Soo, you still have it??” She nodded.
SooYoung: “Of course oppa. That is a very precious moment.”
Kyuhyun: “Alright then, you guys come to school early in the morning before the other students came. Then we patch their pictures on the bulletin board.” I look at him in disbelief. Yah, oppa how could you do that?? I nudged him, he facing me.
Seohyun: “Oppa, you said that you want to help YoonYul and Jonghyun oppa.” I whispered at him.
Kyuhyun: “Seororo, did you forget about our plan??” Omo...He’s right. How could I forget it?? A smile suddenly appeared on my face.
Seohyun: “Oppa, so you've guessed that they would do this?” He nodded.
Kyuhun: “I know SooYoung since she was a child. YoonYul is her bestfriend so she not going to do something like threaten or terrorize them. All she did was make them ashamed. Actually it is worse.” I chuckled.
SooYoung: “Seo, is there something funny?” Eh...
Seohyun: “Oh, anni.” I shook my head.
SooYoung: “Okay, tomorrow we’ll come to school early so oppa you’ll help us to get into the school right?”
Kyuhyun: “Don’t worry, I’m president of student council remember??” She nodded.
SooYoung: “Good then.”
Key: “Aigoo...It’s must be so fun.”
 SooYoung: “Yeah, they deserve it.” Both of them high five.
Kyuhyun: “Wow, Tom and Jerry was seems get along.”
SooKey: “Of course.” Whoah...whoaah....

Taemin POV
I'm having dinner with my sister in law. My brother should take care of the restaurant so he could not eat at home.
Taeyeon: “Taemin, I heard from your brother that your friends is si nice.”
Taemin: “Ne, noona.”
Taeyeon: “I also want to meet them, Taemin. Would you introduce them to me?” o___O
Taemin: “Noona...” I whined.
Taeyeon: “Waee?? I also want to know them. If they are your friends they are my friends too.” Mwo??
Taemin: “But noona... Your age is much different.”
Taeyeon: “Mwoo?? Hey, we different only 4 years old, Taemin. So I'm still quite young.” Aigoo...
Taemin: “Noonaa....”
Taeyeon: “Taemiiiinnniiieee.....”  =..=” She really stubborn, sometime she is more childish than me. But, I really love her. She’s not just my sister but she’s like mother for me.
All of sudden the bell rang...
Taeyeon: “Let me open the door.” She get up and walked toward the door.  I continued to dinner. “Annyeonghaseyo” I still could heard her voice.
“Annyeonghaseyo, Is this the Lee family house?”
Taeyeon: “Ne, can I help you?”
“Umm...I’m Teamins friend, Kim Jonghyun.” Wait...who?? I get up and walked toward the door.
Taeyeon: “Aaa...You’re Taemins friend, please come in.”
Taemin: “Noona...nugu?” Oh, Jonghyun. I saw him walked in.
Jonghyun: “Hey, Taemin.”
Taemin: “Oh, hey.”
Taeyeon: “Jonghyun-ssi, what you had dinner? Come on join with us.” She said cheerfully and dragged him to the dinning room. Noona in action... -___-“
Jonghyun: “Ah, ne. Gamsahamnida.” He said shyly.
Taemin: “Noona... you make him feel uncomfortable.” I pulled her away from Jonghyun.
Taeyeon: “Jinca?? I just want to be friendly to your friend.” She grinned. Gaahh...
After dinner we chatted in the living room.
Taeyeon: “Jonghyun-ssi, so you’re from America, right?? Wow, you know I really want to go there someday. Taemin promise me if he’s already be the best dancer and famous he’ll bring to go there. Right Taemin?” Aigoo...Noona.
Taemin: “Jjong, don’t listen to her.” I whispered to him but I think noona have a radar so she could heard that.
Taeyeon: “Yah, wae?? Is it true, right??” She folded her arms across the chest.
Taemin: “Yeah, but you no need to tell about that toward Jonghyun.”
Taeyeon: “Wae?? He’s your friend, right??”
Taemin: “Enough noona.” I turned my face at Jonghyun, “So actually why did you come to my house??”
Jonghyun: “Umm...Taemin-ah, can I sleep in here for tonight? You know, I can’t go home because of Key.” Before I could answer,
Taeyeon: “Of course you can, Jjong.” =..=
Taemin: “Ne, you can.”
Jonghyun: “Whoah, gomawo Taemin.” He hugged me... Eh, o__O I pulled back.
Taeyeon: “Aww...You two so cute.” Heh...Noona.
Taemin: “I think we better go to my room.” I get up and Jonghyun followed me.
Taeyeon: “Aww...but I still want to talk with you two.”
Taemin: “Sorry noona, but tomorrow we must to go to school. So we need to sleep now.” I dragged Jonghyun to my room.
Taeyeon: “Sweet dream...” she shouted.
JongTae: “Sweet dream, noona.”
Jonghyun: “Your noona is so funny.”
Taemin: “Yeah, but sometime...You know.” We chuckled.

Yuri POV
I've just finished a shower when I heard my phone ringing. Oh, Minho...
Yuri: “Yeoboseyo.”
Minho: “Yeoboseyo, Yul. You're okay right? How is your knee? Still hurt? Better tomorrow you do not need to go to school, you just rest at home.” I can’t help to smile when I heard he was so worried and concern to me.
Yuri: “Minniee...I’m okay. Don’t worry. It’s just a small wound.” I tried to calm him down.
Minho: “Jinca?? But...” I cut his word.
Yuri: “I’m fine, okay??” I could heard he sighed.
Minho: “All right then. Get some rest okay?? You must be tired and I’ll pick up you tomorrow.”
Yuri: “Ne, Miniieee...” He chuckled.
Minho: “Bye, My baby Yulnieee...” He hung up before I could answer. I smile widely.
Yuri: “Baby Yulnie...” I lay down on my bed and grinned like a fool. “Minnie...I think I really like you or maybe I already love you. Aigoo...”
“So you already to admit it now.” I sit up.
Yuri: “Yoong, since when you at there??” Did she hear that??
Yoona: “Umm... Not too long. But I heard that.” She smirked. OMONAA...
Yuri: “Umm...Naega-naega...umm.” Otteokhe?? I covered my face with pillow. I heard that she giggled.
Yoona: “Yah, Yul. You don’t need to be shy. So do you like Minho??” she sat beside me. I nodded but may face still covered with pillow. “Gaahh...Finally.” I put down the pillow and facing her.
Yuri: “Is okay if I like or maybe falling in love with our best friend, Yoong?” She smiles warmly.
Yoona: “Of course it’s okay. I’m happy for you. You know that I'm actually very happy if you could be together.”
Yuri: “Really??” She nodded eagerly.
Yoona: “Yups, absolutely.” I smiled at her.
Yuri: “Thanks, Yoong.”
Yoona: “No need, Yul.” We giggled. Eh, wait…
Yuri: “But Yoong, I already promised that I would not have a boyfriend before you also have a boyfriend.”
Yoona: “Eh, you still remember about that.”
Yuri: “Sure. So I and Minho will not be together before you find someone you love.”
Yoona: “Mwoo??”
Yuri: “Yups. I’ll be waiting you.”
Yoona: “Yuri, you don’t need to do that. I’ll be fine.”
Yuri: “A-a-a…It’s my decision. Okay?? If I promise I'll keep it. I and Minho can wait to be together, Yoong.”
Yoona: “Yeah, but if he heard about this he’ll be kill me.” We’re laughing. But suddenly I remember something.
Yuri: “Oh, Yoong. Umm…you know. I think we are in big trouble now. Someone really will kill us.” She stopped laughing.
Yoona: “What do you…OH S**T.” she hit her forehead. I bit my lips.
Yuri: “Otteokhe Yoong??” Omona….SooYoung  must have planned something for us. We began panicked.
Yoona: “Relax…relax if we’re panic we can’t think anything.” Oh, she’s right. I take a breath.
Yuri: “Okay, what will we do now??”
Yoona: “Let me to think for a while.” When we're thinking…
“Girls bring the boys out…” We screamed and jumping in surprised.
Yuri: “Aigoo….who’s that??” I held my chest then pick up the phone. “Yeoboseyo??”
“Yebeoseyo unnie, it’s me Seohyun.” I sighed relieved.
Yuri: “Ah, Seohyun. Wae??”
Seohyun: “Umm…Unnie I’ll tell you about something.”
Yuri: “Okay, about what??”
Seohyun: “It’s about……”
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry if the end should be like this XD
Like I said before, I'll try to update as soon as possible. ^__^
Comment pleaseee.... and thanks for my new subscriber ^^