Chapter 2

Dreams, Love and Friendship

 

Minho Pov

Taemin: “Hyung, I pass the audition. Whoohoo..” He shouted as he make fist in the air.

Minho: “Congratulations,Taemin. I know you can do it.” I tapped his shoulder.

Taemin: “Thank you. You also will definitely pass the audition, Hyung.”

Minho: I looked down, “Yeah, I hope so.” I let a deep sighed.

Taemin: “Come on, Hyung. Be optimistic. You have a talent to be an actor. Do the best, you can do it, Hyung.” He tapped my shoulder.

It’s time for me to the audition. I took a deep breath and straightened my clothes and go into the room.

Minho: “Annyeonhaseyo, Joneun Choi Minho imnida.” I he bowed at the judges.

Judge: “Alright, what a talent you want toshow us?”

Minho: “Acting.”

Judge: “Oh, okay. Let’s show us.”

Then I began to show a variety of expressions that I already practiced.

Judge: “Emm, okay. I think there is still much to be improved, but I think you have talent in this field. So you pass. Study it well, understand?”

Minho: “I will, thank you so much.” I bowed at the judges.

Look Minho! You can do it. Yes, yes, yes. . . I'll prove that I was much better than you, Hyung. I will not be there in the shadow of you again and I will make mom and dad proud of me.

Taemin: “How is it, Hyung??”he asked  me when I was out of the room.

Minho: “Don’t call me Minho if I’m not pass.” I said proudly while poked my chest.

Taemin: He chuckled, “Chukhae, Hyung.”

 

Seohyun POV

I ran as fast as I could. I do not care about the people looking at me strangely. I just wanted to convey the good news to my mother. I kneeling down in front of my mother's grave. I tried to catch my breath.

Seohyun: “Omma, I got accepted to school in the Dream School. I will learn seriously so that I could like you, mother.” My eyes began to shed tears.

My mother was a famous pianist. Three years ago she died of cancer. She really wanted me to be a pianist like her. So I tried hard so that I could go to school in the Dream School.

Seohyun: “I promise, Omma. I will fulfill your hopes.”

 

SooYoung POV

Mrs. Choi: “So when will you start school?” My mom asked to me and my twin brother, Minho, while we dinner.

SooYoung: “Neuskwk wiekk, Uwomma.” I replied with a mouth full of foods.

Minho: “Eww... Yah, just swallow your food before talking.”

Mrs. Choi: “Ne, Soo. Behave yourself. You’re a girl, be feminine. Okay?”

I rolled my eyes. I feel comfortable being myself. I do not care what others think of my personality.

SooYoung : “I am a girl without being feminine, Mom. I'm comfortable like this. Don’t try to change me.” I continued eat.

Siwon: “Ne Omma. Let her be what she wants.Right my Baby Soo?” he ruffled my hair. I just nodded.

He really understands me, that’s why I loved him. My favorite brother. I don’t know why, though I and Minho are twins but we have many differences. I and he are not as close as I was with Siwon.

Siwon: “Minho-ah, chukhae. I know you are talented. I hope someday we can act in the same movie. It’s must be fun.”

SooYoung: “Of course, Oppa. I will be directing the film.”

Minho: “Yeah..”

SooYoung: “Wae Minho-ah?? Don’t you like it??”

Minho: “Anni, I like it. I can’t wait.” He smiled but I think it’s just fake smile. Yah, Minho-ah. You can’t lie to me. I’m your twin. Haisshh...

Mrs. Choi: “I can’t wait too. Aww, I'm very proud of you, kids.” She said pretending to cry.

Choi Siblings: “Yah, Omma. We’re not kids anymore.”  We look each other and then burst into laugh.

 

Jessica POV

Jessica: “Thanks YoonYul. Bye.. See You tomorrow.” I waved at them.

I walked into my house. I open the door and then run toward my room. But before I reached my room, My dad called me. Oh, Crap!

Mr. Jung: “Jessica, where have you been?”

Jessica: “Emm, I just auditioned.” I don’t dare to look my dad.

Mr. Jung: “Mwoo?? Audition?? For what?? Aaa, so you still planning to take an art school than business school, huh??”

Jessica: “Dad, I don’t want to learn about business, I love to sing. I want to become a singer.”

Mr.Jung: “Singer?? What can you expect from a singer?? To be a popular?? You don’t need that, Jessica. You're the heir to a large company in the country. You've got everything.”

Jessica: “But I like singing, Dad. I have a dream. My dream is to be a profesional singer. That’s my choice.”

Mr.Jung: (Chuckled) “You're like your mother, stubborn. Fine, be a singer like her. Anyway I still have Krystal.”

Jessica: “Don’t equate me with mom, Dad. I'm not the same with her. Yeah, you’re right Dad. Krystal is still there, your beloved daughter.” And then I ran toward my room holding my tears.

Krystal,Krystal,Krystal,why always her. I am also your daughter, Dad. Although I wanted to be a singer, I'm not going to be like mom. I'm not going to make mistakes that have been mom did. For the sake of career success would leave her family. Daddy, why can’t you understand my desire??

 

Taemin POV

Taemin: “Hyyuuuuunnggg . . . . Nooonnaaaaa.......” I shouted top of my lungs after I open the door.

Bruuukkkk...... I heard something fall and then I rushed to the upstairs.

Taemin: “Hyung, What happen??” as I open the door of Onew room. And then, “Aaaaaa... Mianhae. Jeongmal Mianhae. I don’t know if you...” I closed the door. I covered my face, “What a shame.”

Onew: “Yah, Taemin. Why are you shouting? Make me surprised.” He snapped at me after he opened the door. Then he whispered, “You know what, You have disrupted my romantic moments with Taeyeon.”

Taemin: “Mianhae, Hyung. I don’t mean to disturbing you.” I rubbed my neck.

Taeyeon: (Clear ) “So Taemin, Why you did that?” she popped out.

I grinned at them and hugged them tightly.

Taemin: “Hyung, Noona, I accepted into the Dream School.”

OnTaeng: “Whoah, Jincayo?? Chukhae, Taeminnieeee....” We jumped around.

Onew: “ Taemin-ah, We’re proud of you. I hope your dreams can be achieved.”

Taemin: “Gomawoyo, Hyung and Noona. I promise not to disappoint you guys.”

I am greatly indebted to them, especially my brother. After our parents died, I lived with Onew, my only brother. And now he's married, his wife name is Taeyeon. They take care of me very well. I promise I will repay them if I succeed later.

 

Jonghyun POV

I was sleeping soundly and dreaming beautifully until...

Jreng, Jreng, Jreng, ting, ting ring ting.... (Pretendsound ofpianoXD)

Jonghyun: “Aaaaghhhhh... Kim Kibum!!!” I scratched my head. I get out of bed and headed into the living room. “Yah, why are you playing the piano so early? Disturb my sleep, you know.”

Key: “Oh, Hellooo... Kim Jonghyun. It’s not early anymore. You know what time? At 11 am. You say morning? Now you take a shower and then breakfast. I already prepared on the table after that accompany me to go shopping.” with diva voice.

Jonghyun: “What?? Shopping?? Oh, no..no..no..” Shopping with Key same as disaster.

Key: “Fine if you do not want to accompany me shopping. If that so you who cook and clean house for a month.”

My eyes widened and my mouth opened, then I shook my head.

Jonghyun: “Alright, I’ll accompany you.” I hurried to prepare.

Key is the only my brother. Our parents live in America, we moved here about a month ago. We decided to live independently. Why I chose Korea? because I want to find my childhood friend who moved here several years ago. She is my first love.

Yesterday we had just accepted to school in a famous art school, Dream School. I want to be a director like my dad. He is quite famous director in America. As for Key, he loved to play musical instruments, especially piano. He wanted to make solo concert someday.

Key: “Come on, Jong. Don’t waste my precious time.” Key yelling.

Although he is younger than me but he's very mature, can be said TOO mature. You know, even my parents trust him more than me. Aigoo....

Jonghyun: “Ne, Key. I’m coming.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How about this chapter??

Please comment ^_^

Next chapter ------> The first day of school