Chapter 1

Dreams, Love and Friendship

Yuri POV

I and Yoona was sitting in the waiting room, we waited for Jessica out of the audition room. The three of us decided to audition held at the Dream School. We hope to be accepted to attend school there. At first we were not sure for an audition, because we heard they will only select students who are potentially high. But we finally dared to register. And look, I and Yoona passed the audition. We received a student at the Dream School. Now we are just waiting for audition results from Jessica, Is she passesor not? We hope she can also pass so we could go to school in the same place.I,Jessica, andYoona are friends since we were kids. Me and Yoona are friends since we were toddlers, because our house nearby. Meanwhile, Jessica joined when she was 7th after moving from California.

I saw Jessica get out of  the audition room. I tapped the sleeping Yoona because of exhaustion wait.

Yuri: “Yoong, Wake up. Jessica already out of the audition room. Come on.” I dragged Yoona rushed toward Jessica.

Yoona: “Whoah, Yul Slowly.”

Yuri: “Oh, Sorry Yoong. I was too excited.” I grinned at her.

Yoona: “Alright, alright. Actually, I was curious too.”

Yuri: “Jessica,how did it?? You pass the audition??”  I grabbed Jessica hands and held it.

She was silent and looked down.

Yoona: “Yah, Sica. How?? Please tell us, you accepted in this school.”

Jessica: “Guys, emm.... I pass.” She shouted.

YoonYul: “Aaaaa. . . Really. Yaayy..” We hugged and jumped like a kids.

Jessica: “Let’s celebrate,guys.”

Yuri: “Yup, of course. Let’s go.”

Then we celebrate it in a cafe. The cafe is our favorite cafe. We like to come there, you could say almost every day, because it's not far from our house. We also ordered our favorite foods.

Yoona: "I can’t wait for the first day. Omona, now we get to high school.”She giggled.

Jessica: “Me too. I can’t wait to learn the techniques of singing so I could sing better.”

Yuri: “Sica, You already have a nice voice.”

Jessica: “But that was not enough.To become a professional singer I also need to know a good technique in singing.”

Yuri: I nodded, “Alright, Alright.” Jessica is always perfectionist.

Yoona: “I’ll become a famous actress soon.” She said as she started to daydreaming.

Yuri: I giggled, “Yoong, You can’t be if you just daydreaming every day.”

Jessica: “Yuri was right. And actually I know your real reason, why you want to be an actress and school in there.”

Yuri: “Why??” I eagerly to know.

Jessica: “Because of Siwon Oppa. I’m right, Yoong?” she smirked.

Yuri: “Whoaah, Is that true, Yoong?? You still like him??” I dying to know.

Yoona gave Jessica deathly glared but Jessica just rollled her eyes.

Yoona: “Emm, Yeah. That’s right. Of course, I can’t forget him. He’s my first love, you know that.”

Yuri: “But Yoong, he’ already with Tiffany unnie now.”

Yoona: “I know, but...(She sighed) You don’t understand, Yul.” She look down.

Yuri: I held her hands, “It’s okay Yoong if you still like him. But you must open your heart to another guy. That they maybe better than Siwon oppa.”

Yoona: “Ne, Yul. You’re right. Thanks.” She smiled at me

Jessica: “Better yet if we focus on our dreams first instead of dealing with something that called love.”

Yoona: Rolled her eyes, “Yes, look who's talking. Our Ice princess.”

Jessica responded with a cold stare. I sighed, Tom and Jerry momment.

Yuri: “Stop it, girls. Come on. We’re here to celebrate our success to be student in Dream School.”

Jessica: “Ah, yeah. I’m sorry YoonYul.”  She let deep sighed.

Yoona: “Me too. Sorry YulSic.”

Yuri: “Hug Group.” We hug each other.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please comment ^^,