Chapter 26

Dreams, Love and Friendship

Jonghyun POV

YAAAHH...KIM KIBUM WHY ARE DOINGTHIS TO ME!!!!! Aaaargghh.... I hate you!!  I buried my face to the pillow. I heard my phone rang but I don’t pick up because I’m not in the mood to answer. Should I going back to America?? Gaaahhh…Kim Kibum!! Maybe I will never mind if that’s just photo, but the article…it’s just too much. How dare you doing this to your brother??

 

Minho POV

Jessica: “YAH!!! DINO HEAD JUST PICK UP THE PHONE!!!” she shouted on the phone.

Key:  He sigh, “He didn’t pick up??” He looks down. I walk toward him and tap his shoulders.

Minho: “Maybe he wants to be alone.” Key nodded.

Jessica: “Key, let’s go home. We'll explain everything to him.”

Key: “Does he want to meet me?” Jessica put her arm around him.

Jessica: “If he doesn’t, then I would be talk to him.”

Minho: “Yeah, that’s good idea. I’ll try talk with Yuri too.”

SooYoung: “Oppa, can I come with you?” She looks sad; of course her best friends mad at her. I hugged her.

Minho: “Umm, I think for now its better if just I come to talk with her. Just go home and take a rest, okay?” I let go my arms. She let deep sighed and just nodded her head. I feel bad for you, sister. “Jess, do you see my hyung?”

Jessica: “Oh, I think he still at hall.” I nodded. Back to face my sister.

Minho: “Soo, I’ll ask hyung to take you back home. Just wait here okay?” she just nodded again. Aigooo… be strong my twins. I tapped her arm then walk away.

When I walk into the hallway, I heard some of girl talking about the “News”.

Girl 1: “OMG, at first I don’t believe that but after a second thought it seems the story is true.”

Girl 2: “Yeah, I agree. Tsk,tsk,tsk… They’re looks perfect like goddes but acttually they’re just lesbian.” Then they’re laugh. I feel boiling up, how they could believe the story?? I clenched my fists.

Girl 3: “And about Jonghyun, OMG!! I feel ashamed now because I once had a crush on him. He’s just plastic. Ewwyyhh…” she makes disgusted look then them laughing along. I can’t stand anymore.

Minho: “YAH!!! You don’t know anything about them. So don’t judge people just because the news that written by people who are not responsible!”  I give them my flaming stare. They’re look shock then just nodded. “Good, if I heard all of you say something about this, tomorrow. You’ll regret later. Araso??!!” after that I walk toward hall to find Siwon hyung.

 

Seohyun POV

I stretchmy arms, aigoo…today is really a long day, so tiring.

Kyuhyun: “Are you tired? Sorry, Seo. I have to bother you.” He held out a can of soft drink. I accepted.

Seohyun: “Gomawo, oppa. Oh, and you not bothering me. Actually this is so fun but the scandal is really bad and ruinning everything, isn’t it?” I playing the cane and let deep sigh.

Kyuhyun: “Yeah, you’re right. That’s really bad. I feel sorry for them. I think our plan will succes but…(Sigh).”

Seohyun: “Yeah, actually the committees really have a meeting today but we are lying to them. We made this project so that we can fix things and strengthen our friendship.”He giggled.

Kyuhyun: “Yups, but all turned into a disaster.” He shook his head.

Seohyun: “I really wondered who would do it all.”

Kyuhyun: “Yeah, me too.”

“Yah, it turns out you were here. I've been looking for you everywhere. Let’s go home, Kyu.” We look up, Donghae oppa approached us.

Kyuhyun: “Oh, ne hyung. Thanks for helping me today.” As he get up.

Donghae: “Aigoo…never mind dongsaeng-ah.” They are both giggling. “Oh, Seohyun wanna back home with us?” I shook my head.

Seohyun: “Anni, oppa. Gamsahamnida but you no need. I can go home by bus.”

Donghae: “Omo, Of course you can’t. Look, it’s already late. Come on, we will take you go home.” He put his arm around me and dragged me to follow him.

Kyuhyun: “Ehem, hyung. Can you release your hand of her?? She maybe feels not comfortable.” Fiuh, thanks oppa… You’re right.

Donghae: “Oh, jinca?? But I feel so comfortable around her.” What!! I look at him with “Yah! What are you talking about?” face. He just smirked.

Kyuhyun: “Yah, hyung!!!” He takes me to go his side.  Donghae oppa laughed so hard.

Donghae: “Mianhae, Kyu. I’m just teasing you. Okay, I gotta go. I believe you can bring Seohyun go home safely right? Annyeong…” He waved his hands and walk away. MWOOO??? Eotteokhe?? Yah, Seo JooHyun relaxes!!!

Kyuhyun: “Umm, is that okay?? If I…” I cut him.

Seohyun: “Ne, oppa. Gwenchana.” I start to walk. Relax, Seo…Relax. We are just friends, right?? But my heart was pounding like when going up the roller coasters. Please calm down, Seohyun. CAAALLLMMM!!!

 

Key POV

We already arrived at home. I decide to wait in the couch on the living room while Jessica goes to upstairs.

Jessica: “I’ll try talk to him.” She said from the stairs. I nodded.

Hyung, I’m sorry. I don’t mean it. Please, forgive me. I leaned back to the couch and closed my eyes. Jessi noona, I hope you can explain everything to him.

 

Jessica POV

I walk to the upstairs and head to Jonghyun room. I knocked the door.

Jessica: “Dinoo…It’s me Jessi. May I come in??” no answer. I try again. “Jonghyun, you don’t want to talk to me??” still no answer. I sighed. Then I try to open the door. I peeked into the room. I saw he was asleep, curled up. He looks so tired; he frowned and wrinkled his eyebrows. I enter slowly so as not wake him up. I sat on edge of his bed. I studied his face and chukled. His facehas not changed much since we last met. He just grows and looks mature now. That news is just bull. I his hair, “Don’t worry, Dino. You know, just ignoring the words of the other people about you. Me and the other,  your friends, will always be beside you and defend you no matter what. Good night, my Dino.” I whispered to him.

I walk to downstairs.

Key: “Jessi, how??” He gets up from the couch. I shook my head. He looks down and threw himself on the couch. I sat beside him and tapped his back.

Jessica: “He is sleeping now, so I can’t talk with him. I promised tomorrow I’ll be talk with him.” He nodded.

Key: “Thanks, Jessi.” He murmured.

Jessica: “Alright, I must go home now. Take a rest, Okay?” He looks at me and smile.

Key: “Ne, once again thank you.” I smiled at him and give slight hug to him.

 

SooYoung POV

I’m waiting Minho come back home. I really want to know. Is YoonYul forgiving me or not??

SooYoung: “Yah,Choi Minho why are younot come back yet?” I murmured. I was pacing back and forth in front of our home.

“Soo, is better to wait for him in the house. It’s cold outside.” I look back.

SooYoung: “Oh, Siwon oppa. Anni, Gwenchana. I’ll wait him in here.”

Siwon: “Come on, Soo. If he knows you wait in here, he’ll be mad at me. Let’s get in the house!” I sighed.

SooYoung: “Ne.” I’m about to walk in when I heard a carcoming. I look back. “Minho-ah.” He gets out from the car. He looked sorry for me. I broke down on the ground.

Choi brother: “SooYoung.” They are helping me up. I hug them and crying.

Minho: “Sorry, Soo. They don’t want to talk to me; they do not even open the door for me.”Herubbedmy back. I’m crying harder.

Siwon: “Ssshh…We can try again tomorrow, okay? Let’s give them time to alone.” I pulled back.

SooYoung: “Do you think that they are still wanted to talk to me, oppa?”

Siwon: “Of course, both of you are best friends right??” I hung my head.

SooYoung: “Not anymore.” My eyes like waterfalls now.

Minho: Held my hand, “Trust me; I’ll help both of you to get along again.” I faced him,

SooYoung: “Promise??” He nodded. I hug him. Yuri is right, Minho actually really care of me. “Gomawo oppa.” He chuckled.

Minho: “Ne, my twins.”  I smiled.

Siwon: “Sibling hugs…” He said while hugged us. I giggled.

Minho: “Yah, anniya… This twin’s sibling hugs.” He scoffed. Siwon hyung released the hug and pouted.

Siwon: “Yah, that’s not fair. Why everybody doesn’t want to have a group hug with me?”

Minho: “Because you don’t have a group.”

SooYoung: “A-a-a…You’re wrong Minho.”

Siwon: “See. My sister is always on my side.” He’s about to hug me but I stopped him.

SooYoung: “You have a group with Tiffany but not with us. Arraso??” I mocked him. I and Minho make highfive.  Siwon oppa turned grim.

Siwon: “Do I really have no time for you guys?” Suddenly I feel so guilty.

SooYoung: “I’m sorry oppa. I don’t mean to…” He looks at me and smile.

Siwon: “Annieyo, Gwenchana. You’re right. I think from now I must take the time to be with you guys.” I smile widely then hug him.

SooYoung: “This is my oppa.” I yelled. He giggled.

Siwon: “Yah, Minho doesn’t want to join with us?? Siblings hug?? Huh?” I glanced at him and nodded. He let a sigh then come toward us and joins our hug.

SooYoung: “Gomawo, my beloved brothers.” I smiled widely. I hope tomorrow everything will be okay.

 

Yuri POV

I stretch my body and try to open my eyes. Ouch, it’s hurt. I think because I was crying all night so that makes my eyes sensitive to the light. I turned around and saw Yoona sat on the couch near the window while look at the outside.

Yuri: “Yoong, already wake up?” She looks at me and gives me smile, flat smile. I sigh and get up and sat beside her, hugging her. “Would we going to school or not?” She’s groan.

Yoona: “Gaaaahhh… You ask what?? You still wanna go to school after this happen. Can you say something that more important?? Like something about solve the problem. Aarghh, Why are we must facing this problem??” She shouted as she ruffled her hair in frustation. I’m begun to cry again. She looks at me. “Sorry, Yul. I’m just …just… I don’t know what to do. It makes me frustrated.” She is rubbed my back. 

Yuri: “Anni, you’re right. I don’t know what we should do. Look, now I could do was cry.  I’m just can cry and cry right now and this is so useless.”  She hugs me.

Yoona: “Ssshh… I’m sorry. Uljima, huh?? You know, that’s making me want to cry too.” I wiped my tears.

Yuri: “Ne, Yoong.” I give her a smile. “Umm, Yoong. Should we call Jessica?” Yoona think for a second then nodded.

Yoona: “Yeah, we can ask help her to ask permission to the school that we can not attend school today.”

Yuri: “Okay, I’ll call her.” I grabbed my phone.

Omona, I have 20 message, 70 missed call, 5 voice mail. I heard the voice mail.

“Yuri-ah, please answer my call. I'm very worried about you. I'll help you solve this problem, okay?? Please, pick up the phone.” –Minho-

“Yulniee…It’s me Sica. Please pick up the phone! Trust me; This is not the act of SooYoung. We need to talk with you and Yoona.” –Jessica-

“Yul, it’s me SooYoung. I’m really sorry but listen; thisall is not my fault. You’re my best friend; I don't have the heart to do all that to you and Yoona. Trust me please, Yul…” -SooYoung-

“Yulnieee…Please pick up the phone. I was in front of your house now. Let me to talk to you and Yoona. Open the door, Jaebal.”-Minho-

“Oke, I understand you may need time to alone now. But let's talk tomorrow morning, kay?? Yul, I really want to hear your voice. I want to know how you are now. I want to hold your hand right now and leave you crying in my arms. I…I…umm…never mind. Bye, Yul.”-Minho-

I drop my phone and the tears already roll down in my cheeks again.

Yuri: “Minho-ah…” I muttered.

Yoona: “What happen, Yul?” She holds my hand.

Yuri: “Umm…Yoong. Do you think this seriously due to SooYoung?” She frowned and almost answered, but no words her managed to say. “Actually, I’m not sure.” She nodded. “Okay, let’s call Jessica first.” When I find Jessica’s number in my contact, the door bell rang.

Yoona: “Oh, nugu??” She looks at me. I shrugged. “Let's see.” We get up and ran toward the door.

“YAAHH!!! Why do you guys no one answered the phone, reply to my message did not even call me at all. You know, I’m really worried.” Jessica yelled at us but immediately hugging us. “Gwenchana??” We hug back and nodded. She pulled back and looks at us with concern. “Jinca??” I smile.

Yuri: “Umm, actually not really fine but we’re oke.” She tapped our arms.

Jessica: “Do you have your breakfast?”

Yoona: “Not yet.”

Jessica: “Don’t worry. I've bought you food for breakfast. Let’s eat.” She exclaimed. I giggled.

Yuri: “Thanks, Sica.” She gives me a warm smile.

We headed the dinning room and have a breakfast.

Jessica: “So guys, today you want to go to school or not?” She said broke the silent.

I glanced at Yoona and she shook her head.

Yuri: “I think no, Sica.”

Jessica: “Oh, okay. I’ll talk to your teacher later.” I nodded.

Yoona: “Sica, do you know how the other students react to the news?” Jessica bit her lips.

Jessica: “Umm…yeah. They seem to believe about the news.” I held Yoona hand.

They’re believed?? What shoul I do now?? I think I would not dare to meet them all. I glance at Yoona, she’s already crying. I put my arm around her.

Jessica: “Aww…I feel sorry for you guys. But don’t worry, me and the other have prepared a plan to find out who was spreading the issue.” I turned at her.

Yuri: “What do you mean?? Isn’t it clear who has spread the issue?”

Jessica: “Yul, do you really think that was behind all this is a Key and SooYoung??”  I stunned. I’m not sure but whom else?? “Guys, SooYoung are our best friends. I know her probably a bit too far when she was joking, but she could not possibly do anything like this.” Yoona stand up.

Yoona: “Then prove that these are not her fault.” She said and walks away back to her room. Jessica looked very surprised. Yeah,Yoona are rarely mad.

Yuri: “Jessica, I’m not really sure about it now. So I think Yoona is right. Prove it to us.” She’s groan.

Jessica: “Gaaahh…You also still think that it's SooYoung. Trust me; this isn’t. So I’ll prove it. We’ll prove it to you guys. Aigooo… (She shook her head and sighed) Alright, I gotta go now.” She gets up and walks out. “But Yuri; just think about it again and listen to your heart.” She said before she closed the door. I saw the door was closed blankly.

Yuri: “I want to trust you, Sica. I want to trust SooYoung too. But… (Sigh) I'm so confused. My head and my heart say different things.” I hung my head. Then Jessica’s voice appears in my mind. “So I must listen to my heart??”

-0-

Annyeong...I'm back. Finally...kekeke ^^ Sorry about that.

I hope you like this update :D please comment...