Chapter 18

Dreams, Love and Friendship

I'm update ^____^

please enjoying..... I hope you like it.

Don't forget to comment ^^ Thank you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuri POV

I lay down in my bed with a smile that never left on my lips. I touch my lips and start to remember what had happened.

*Flashback

Minho: “Thanks, Yul. But I've decided to study acting and I'll prove that I could become a good actor. I’ll try to love acting. Please support me, Yul. I'll be happy and be strong as long as you're there beside me.” Minho held my hand. I smiled at him, I know if he has decide something he never changed his mind. So that I can do is support him and always being there for him to give him encouragement.

Yuri: “Ne, I’m always here for you.” We looked each other. Omonaa... His stare make me melt.

Then he leaned on me and as well as me. Yah, yah, Kwon Yuri what are you doing?? Stop it, stop, don’t move. Yah, gaahh... Choi Minho, Do you have a magnet in your body? Look, you make me keep closer at you. We’ll kiss?? Me and Minho will be kiss?? OMG... Otteokhe?? Otteokhe??  I closed my eyes and my heart thumping. I could feel his breath on my face it means that our faces were very close. Then I felt something soft against my lips, which I'm sure it definitely is his lips. We’re kissed,we kissed tenderly. OH MY GOD...My first kiss is with  my best friend.....

We broke the kiss then I opened my eyes and our eyes meet. He look at me with softly gaze and he caress my cheeks.

Minho: “Yuri, I don’t know is the right moment or not, but I think I have to tell you this.” He let a sigh. Then he looked me deeply. Wow, I never see him with serious look like this. “Yuri-ah, you know we've been friendship a long time, we are very close and we already know each other. You are a special girl; you have something that makes you different from other girls that I know which makes me be so convenient to be near you.” Minho-ah, I don’t know if you thinking about me like that. It’s really touched me.

Yuri: “That’s so sweet, Minho. Gomawo.” I give her my sweet smile.

Minho: “Anni, I who should said thank you. Emm... Yuri-ah, about the kiss...” Omona, is he regrets? Aigooo... I almost forgot he already likes someone. Of course he regretted kissing me.

Yuri: “Minho-ah, I’m sorry about that. I really didn’t mean it. I know, I shouldn’t to kiss you. You already likes someone else and we’re best friend. I know it’s weird thing. I’m so...” My eyes widened. Whoaahh... This feel like heart attack. He kiss me, AGAIN?? Waee?? I feel bewildered but I couldn’t help my self to not enjoying this moment. I put my arm around his neck and he put his hands around my waist. Different from before, now we kiss passionately. We pulled back. “Minho, why you..” I look down to hide my face that flushed.  “Why you kiss me...emm..again??” He chuckled.

 Mwo?? How can he chuckled like that?? Yah, you know you this my first kiss. I hope my first kiss is with someone that I love not with my bestfriend. Hasishh... But wait. Yah, Kwon Yuri didn't you enjoy it?? Gaahh...What’s wrong with me??

Minho: “Yuri, you still don’t know??” I glanced at him and saw him smile widely. Eh, wae he smile like an idiot??

Yuri: “Know about what??” He chuckled again, no...no...no... Now he laughing out loud. “Yah, what happen to you?? What are you laughing at?” I glared at him.  He immediately shut his mouth.

Minho: “Sorry,sorry... But I can’t help my self to laugh because your pabo act.”

Yuri: “Mwoo?? I’m pabo?? Yah, Choi Minho don’t dare you say that or I’ll...I’ll...emm...” What should I say??

Minho: “Or what??” He leaned toward me. Yah, Choi Minho what will you doing?? I blinked my eyes and gulped. He moves closer and closer... Omo, yah, yah, Minho-ah stop it, stop, don’t move again. Aigoo... He’ll kiss me Again?? Noo... I shut my eyes tightly. Then I heard he laughing very hard. I immediately opened my eyes and look at him with dumbfounded look. “Yul, do you think that I’ll kiss you again, huh??So do you like it??” What?? Aigoo... I feel ashamed now. I covered my face with my palm. He chuckled AGAIN. Gaah.. he really like make a fun of me. I shoot glare at him.

Yuri: “Yah, Minho if you still laughing at me, I’ll go home alone.” I open the door and began walk away. “He think who is he?? Already stole my first kiss and now make fun of me.” I mumbled myself.

Minho: “Yuri wait.” I look back then back to look forward again and speed upmy pace. “Yah, Yuri-ah. Wait me.” He grabbed my wrist. Yeah, I should have known he would be able to catch up me. I stopped but without looking back. “Okay, okay, I’m sorry Yul. Can you forgive me??” I thought for a moment. I guess there's nothing need to be forgiven and I should not mad at him. I think I did it all just to cover my embarrassment. I facing at him.

Yuri: “Anni Minho. You no need to say sorry. I think I shouldn’t mat at you. Sorry..” I’m lowered my head. He lift up my face so I can facing at him now.

Minho: “It’s okay Yul. Na do mianhae. Come on let’s go home.” He held my hand dragged me to the car.

*end  flashback

“Aigooo... I think something happen with you and Minho. Am I right??” I get up and saw Yoona standing in front of the door with smirk in her face.

Yuri: “Mwo?? What are you talking about Yoong?” Should I tell about that to Yoona??

Yoona: “Come on, Yul. You can’t lie to me. You really know about that,right?” I sighed, Yeahh... She’s right. I nodded. “So tell me what happen with both of you??” she said as she take a sit beside me.

I tell her everything that happened before. What would Yoona think about me?? I kissed my best friend, our best friend. Will she mad at me?? I don’t dare to look at her.  Then I heard her laugh and she hug me. Oh, I think I’m wrong.

Yoona: “Whoaah... finally.” We pulled back.

Yuri: “Finally what??” Huh?? I dumbfounded.

Yoona: “You and Minho together. You two are now a couple isn’t it?” Mwoo??

Yuri: “Anni... Me and Minho is not a couple. We’re still best friend. I know we already kissed but ....”She look at me with disbelief look. Eh, why she make a face like that?? 

Yoona: “Aigoo... Yul.” She shook her head.

Yuri: “Wae??”

Yoona: “Can I ask you something??”

Yuri: “Uh, Ne of course. What??”

Yoona: “How about your feeling toward Minho??” WHAAT?? Ehemm...

Yuri: “He’s my best friend, I like him of course..." She smiled, "...as a friend.” . Then she looking at me weirdly. O___o

Yoona: “Are you sure?? Just friend??” Huh??

Yuri: “Ne, what else??” she shook her head and tapped my shoulder.

Yoona: “I think the answer is not really from your heart. You just denied your feeling.” After said that she get up and out of my room.

I sighed and lay downin bed. I look at ceiling on my room. I think about the words that Yoona said earlier. I’m denied my feeling?? I’m denied that I love him more than a friend?? Do I really love him?? Then I touch my lips. My heart was racing. Aigoo... I think she’s right, I love him

 

Seohyun POV

Like usual, I wake up in the morning preparing my self to go to my school. After making sure all everything is okay, I headed to the dining room for breakfast with my dad.

Seohyun: “Good morning, dad.” I said and then I kiss his cheek.

Mr.Seo : “Morning, my dear.” He tapped my cheek. “So, how about your school??”

Seohyun: “It’s great.” I could see my dad frowned.

Mr.Seo: “Just great?? Oh, come on my dear. Tell me everything.” I chuckled. Before my mom died, me and my dad never closer like this. He always busy with his work and business. We barely talk each other not like me and my mom. “Okay dad, I’ll tell you later not now because i don’t want to be late. Bye, Dad. See you later. Love you.” I waved at him, he just give the best smile of him. Smile  that make my day more happy day by day.

I walked to the bus stop, although I can go to school by car, but I prefer to ride the bus. Because I get to meet many people and they can be my inspiration in playing music.Then when I would cross the street, suddenly from the opposite direction there is a speeding car fast enough. The car will hit me. I shut my eyes. Omona... God please don’t take my soul now. I didn’t realize the dream of my mother. Please save me. I could hear the car brake, I start to count down 3...2...1...  Eh, I couldn’t feel anything. I opened my eyes, Omo... I was relieved it I survived, the car did not hit me. He braked just in time. I dropped myself on the ground, I held my chest. Thanks God, you safe me.

“OMONA... Gwenchanayo?? Miss, Are you okay?? Jweisonghamnida, jeongmal jweisonghamnida.” I looke up and saw beautiful girl bowed at me.

“Yah, Yul. I was told to be careful. See now... Tsk. Are you okay, Miss??” the another pretty girl approached me. She look at me with concerned.

“Yoong, otteokhe?? Should we bring her to the hospital??” the first girl looks panic. After I calm down my self, I tried to get up with help the second girl.

Seohyun: “Annieyo, you no need bring  me to the hospital. I’m okay.”

“Are you sure??” the second girl asked me. I nodded.

Seohyun: “Ne, after all,your  friend don’tactually hit me. She braked just in time. I should thank to her. Thank you.” I bowed at the first girl.

“Aigoo... I relieved now. But still I have to say sorry. Mianhae.”

Seohyun: “Ah ne.” I smile at her.

“Oh, by the way. My name is Yuri, Kwon Yuri and she is my best friend, Yoona, Im Yoona.”

Seohyun: “Oh, Annyeong. Seo JooHyun imnida but just call me Seohyun.”

Yoona: “Wait the minute, are you student in Dream School??”

Seohyun: “Oh,Ne. How do you know??”

Yoona: “Because I think I've seen you at school.”

Seohyun: “Jeongmal??”

Yoona: “Ne.” Then she looked her wrist watch. “Omo, we’ll be late. Let’s go. Oh, Seohyun-an come on, join with us. You don’t want to be late, right??” they walked headed their car.

Yuri: “Yah, why you just stood at there? Come on.” I hesitate to join them first but I think they've kindly allowed me to go with them so I do not want to say no to them.

Seohyun: “Gomawo, Yuri-ssi and Yoona-ssi.”

Yuri: “Yah, don’t be so formal with us.” She said while she driving.

Yoona: “Ne, Seohyun-ah. Emm, What the class that you taking?”

Seohyun: “I’m on the music instrument class, especially piano.”

Yuri: “Whoaahh.. that’s so cool. You must be really talented.”

Seohyun: “Eh, annieyo. Emm, how about you??”

Yuri: “I’m in dance class and Yoona on the acting class.”

Seohyun: “Aaa..I see. Both of you must be are talented too.” They laughing.

Yoona: “Gomawo,Seohyun. Eh, you said that you in the music instrument, right?? So you know the student who have name Kim Kibum or Key?”

Seohyun: “Ne, I know him. Wae??”

Yoona: “Anni, he’s our friend.”

Seohyun: “Oh, jincayo?? But that I knew he's been living in America, he moved here just a few weeks ago. Are you two from America too??”

Yuri: “Anni, we’re from Busan. Actually we just meet with him last night. He’s the younger brother from the childhood friend of my best friend. Aigoo... That’s complicated, right?” she chuckled.

Seohyun: “Oh, I see. Wait, so you know Jessi??

Yoona: "Do you mean Jessica?? Yes, she's our best friend. Do you know her??"

Seohyun: "Key had told me about her before."

YoonYul: "Oh.." they said in unison. They are really nice person, I guess. Wa talked a lot during  on the way we go to school like we already know each other for the long time.

Yoona: “We’re here. Fiuhh... almost.”

Yuri: “Ne, we almost late. Once again I’m sorry Seohyun-ah.”

Seohyun: “Ah, Ne. Gwenchanayo, Yuri-ah.” She smile at me. Wow, she really pretty.

We get out from the car. Then we walk to the hallway.

.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally Seohyun join with them ^__^