Chapter 17

Dreams, Love and Friendship

Yoona POV

Aigooo… Yuri-ah. How could you think like that?? I shook my head and giggle.

Donghae: “ Hey, What are you laughing at?” I turned.

Yoona: “Oh, Anni oppa.”

Donghae: “ Yah, tell me. I want to know too.”

Yoona:“Not now oppa.”

Donghae: “Wae everyone keep something from me today?” he pouted. I’m chukled. He is so cute. I think he never changed.

Yoona: “Don’t worry oppa, I promise I’ll tell you later.”

Donghae: “Promise?” then we do pinky promise.

Yoona: “Promise oppa.”  When I turned back I glanced over at Siwon oppa and surprisingly he was looking at me . Our eyes met. Our memories began flashing in my mind. My heart feels hurt.  I tried to hold my tears. Then I saw Tiffany unnie kiss his cheek, her head leaned on his shoulder.  I can’t take it anymore. I get up then I said “I want to go to the restroom.”

I sat on the bench in the garden and crying. I buried my face on my palms. Then I feel someone tapped my shoulder. I looked up and I saw Taemin smiled at me.

Yoona: “What are you doing here?”

Taemin: “Oh, I was looking my brother when I saw you crying here. So I approached you.” He sat beside me, “What’s wrong, Yoona?” He looked at with concerned look. I just shook my head head and give him fake smile. “It’s okay if you don’t wanna tell me. But I know, you’re not okay now. So let me to cheer you up.” 

Then he stood up and began to make a funny dance. Ijust smiled at first but over time I could not stop my self to laugh. He’s so funny.  He walked toward me and he is held out his hand,

Taemin: “Wanna join??” I shook my head.

Yoona: “I’m not good in dance.”

Taemin: “Come on, I’ll teach you.” So I get up.

Heisput one hand on my waist and the other holding my hand.Hebegan to move his body as if there was music that played. I tried to follow his movements. We swung to the right then a left, then forward and to the back.I really enjoyed that moment. I look at him, I studied his face. I looked at the eyes, nose and lips. Everything looks perfect. He has a soft look face. Then he turned so he facing at me right now. Our eyes meet. His gaze so warmly and gentle. He smile at me, his smile made me feel calm.

Taemin: “You know, Yoona. You look so beautiful if you’re smile. So please don’t cry.” I smile at him and nodded.

Yoona: “Ne, I’ll try not to cry anymore. I’ll try to be strong.” We staring each other, “Gomawo, Taemin.” He just give me a sweet smile. Omoo... I feel dugeun,dugeun,dugeun....

“Wow, you two are perfect together. Ne oppa??” I turned around. I saw Tiffany holding hands with Siwon oppa. Then they walked toward me and Taemin.

Tiffany: “Yoona, I’m happy now you've found someone you like.They will become a very cute couple, right oppa??” I glanced at Siwon oppa. He looked at me with serious look.

Siwon: “Come on, Fany. Don’t disturbthem.”  He said coldly. They back into the restaurant.

I look down while let deep sighed.

Taemin: “I think we also have to go back inside. You're hungry right?” I nodded but still look down. “Hey, come on Yoona. Don’t be sad again. Please, give me a smile. Say cheese...” I laughed at his expression. “That’s better, come on.” He held my hand and dragged me.

 

SooYoung POV

Haishh... That guy really ruin my appetite. I played my food.

Yuri: “Soo, why don’t you eat? you says you're hungry.”

SooYoung: “Oh, suddenly I lost my appetite.”

Yuri: “Wae?? Because of Key??” I sighed and nodded. “Aww, just forget about that, Soo. Come on we’re here to have fun, to celebrate our first day. Cheer up.” She rubbed my back. Ne, she’s right. Just ignoring him, just think he's not here. I smiled. “Aww... yeppeuda.” I giggle. Yuri really now how to make people smile.

SooYoung: “Thanks, Yul”  I put my hand aroud her. “Oh, why Yoona took so long??”

Yuri: “Eh, You’re right. Should we...”She didn’t finish her word. Her eyes widened and she dropped her jaw. I look at what she is looking. Whooaahhh....Yoona holding hand with Taemin.

I think Yoona know we are watching her, so she let go of her hand. I and Yuri look each other. Yoona sat down like nothing happened. I smirked.

SooYoung: “Eheemm, Yoong. Just tell us what happen between you and Taemin.” She’s blushing.

Yoona: “I’ll tell you later, okay?? Not now, in here.”

SooYoung: “Ah, wae?? I want to know right now.”

Yoona: “I’ll tell you, I promise but not in here. Okay?” I nodded.

SooYoung: “Whoah, finally. You’re found someone that you like.”

Yoona: “It’s still too early to say that.”

SooYoung: “Ne, ne... but I think Taemin is a nice guy. Even though I still hope you come back together again with Siwon oppa.”

Yoona: “I think it’s impossible, Soo.”

Yuri: “Emm, so you don’t like Minho, Yoong?” Mwoo??? What did she said??

SooYoung: “Yul, what are you talking about??” Yoona chuckled.

Yoona: “You know, Soo. Yuri think that I like Minho and Minho like me.” She whispered. I burst into laughter. What the...asdfghjktyhjkkl?? Yuri-ah, why are you so pabo?? Bwhahaha... How come  Minho like Yoona and Yoona like Minho? Yoona nudged me then Ilooked over ather.

SooYoung: “What??” I tried to hold my laughter. She signaled to me that everyone was watching me. I look aroud and she’s right. Everyone look at me weirdly. I smile awkwardly.

Jessica: “Whatare you laughing at??” she raised one of her eyebrow. I look around once again, they give me “ Tell us, what happen??”face look. I gulped. I glance at Yoona, she mouthed “Just lying.”

SooYoung: “Eheem, Yoona telling me about some jokes and it’s so funny.” I laugh awkwardly.

Jessica: “Oh, jinca??” I nodded. “Great, then we also want to hear. Come on, Yoona,Tell us.” DAANNGG... Yoona stepped on my foot. I pressed my lips so I could hold my groan. She shot a cold glared at me. Wow, it’s so scary...

Yoona: “ Emm... (Laugh awkwardly)...emm...”

“Annyeonghaseyo, how about your dinner? What are you enjoying your dinner in our restaurant?” we look up and saw a guy standing with a kindly face.

Taemin: “Oh, Hyung.” He get up and standing beside him. “Guys, He is my brother.”

“Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Jinki imnida but just call me Onew.” He smile and bowed at us.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” We replied.

Siwon: “Gamsahamnida, hyung,. We’re really enjoying our dinner. This place is so comfortable.”

Onew: “Ah, gereuyo?? Gamsahamnida. I’m glad if you feel convenient here.”

Yuri: “Ne, oppa the food here is very delicious.Gomawoyo.”

Onew: “Wah, gamsahamnida.”

I looked at Yoona, she look so relieved.

SooYoung: “Mianhae Yoong.” I whispered.

Yoona: “Yah, I told you to lie but why must be me?? Tsk...”

SooYoung: “Ne, ne, Mianhae.” I hug her.

Jessica: “Oppa, please join with us.”

Onew: “Thank you but I think I don’t want to bothering you, guys.”

Jonghyun: “No, you’re not. Come on.”

Onew: “ Ah, ne. Gamsahamnida.”

We spent the night swapping stories and know each other. Like JongSica told about their chilhood story, then Onew told about her lovely wife, 2Min told about their crazy and dorky moment, and many more. And one morething, I think Key is not as bad as I thought. He was very humorous and fun. But his diva attitude is still a bit annoying me. Actually we still want to spend time together much longer, but remember tomorrow we have to go to school so we decided to go home.

Jessica: “Whooaah.. It’s so fun. Next time let's do it again.” We nodded in agreement.

Jonghyun: “Jessi, do you mind if I take you home??”

Jessica: “Oh, sure. Taemin-ah, I’ll go home with Jonghyun. Is okay??”

Taemin: “Of course, sure you can.”

We headed into our car , all of a suddenYuri came overme.

Yuri: “Emm, SooYoung-ah can I go home with you and Yoona??”

SooYoung: “Oh, wae??” she looks nervous.

Yuri: “Emm, nothing. May I?? Pleaseee...” I glanced at Minho. He stood beside his car waiting for Yuri with eagerly. No... Tonight, they need to be confessed their own feelings. I don’t want to be bothered by Minho about his love sick.

SooYoung: “Sorry, Yul. I can’t.” I run away  and grabbed Yoona hand. I could hear she yelled at me.

Yuri: “Yah, Choi SooYoung.” But  I ignored.

Yoona: “Yah, SooYoung. Why so hurry?”

SooYoung: “I’ll tell you later. Come on.” We get in the car and I start to driving away.

 

Author  POV

Minho: (Yuri-ah, why you still look cute when you angry??) he  giggled. Then he called Yuri, “Yul, come on.”  Yuri glanced at him then turned away. She bit her lower lip, she felt nervous.

Yuri: (Yah, kwon Yuri. What’s wrong with you?? Why you so nervous?? He’s just Minho, your bestfriend.) She take a breath then turned back but Minho was standing behind her. She startled. Her heart beating fast. She gulped.

Minho: “Yul, are you okay?? Why do your face reddened and sweaty? Do you feels not good?? Are you sick??” Minho and touched her forehead and look at Yuriwith concerned. Yuri blushing more badly.

Yuri: “Aa..aa..aanni. I’m fine. Let’s go home.” She rushed get in the car while covered her cheeks.

In the car it was very awkward, they’re not talking.

Minho: (Aigoo... it’s so awkward. Do something Minho.)

Yuri: (Aigoo...it’s feel strange. Say something Yuri.)

Minyul: “Min..” “Yul..” they said in the same time. They look each other then look away.

Minho: “Ehem, what will you said ,Yul??” he glanced at her then back look at the road.

Yuri: “Eh, emm... (What should I say?? Otteokhe?? Think Yuri, think...)... Do you stiil like playing soccer??” Eh, what kinf of your question, Yul?? Aigoo, That's okay, It's a good question, I guess??

Minho: “Oh. Ne,  but not as much as before.”

Yuri: “Emm, wae??”

Minho: “I was busy studying acting. You know, it’s not easy to be accepted in Dream School. So I’m practice, and practice, to be able show the best.”

Yuri: “Ah, arasso. Emm, Minho.”

Minho: “Ne??”

Yuri: “Are you still doing this all for the same reason?? Because of Siwon oppa.” He stopped the car and let deep sighed. He looked at her.

Minho: “Yeah, you’re right. You know me so well, Yul.” He look down. She rubbed his shoulder.

Yuri: “ Minho listen ,don’t  you do something that you don’t like just to make others proud. Be yourself. I know you really want to be a footballer and someday want to set up a soccer school. But you loose your dreams just because you want to prove that you are better than Siwon oppa.”

Minho: “Yeah, but my parents would not be proud of me when I was just being a footballer. They want us,their kids,like them,being an actor or director.”

Yuri: “Minho, you just need to tell them that you want your own dream. Look at Jessica. She still keeps her dream despite her father did not like. She knew, that happiness in her life she herself who determines not to others. And I'm sure you can also like her.”

Minho: “Thanks, Yul. But I've decided to study acting and I'll prove that I could become a good actor. I’ll try to love acting. Please support me, Yul. I'll be happy and be strong as long as you're there beside me.” Minho held her hand. Yuri give him a sweet smile.

Yuri: “Ne, I’m always here for you.” They look each other. Don’t know who started first,and then they KISSED.

 

Taemin POV

Taemin: “I’m home”

Taeyeon: “Oh, you’re back. So how about your dinner?? Come on tell me.” Aigoo... Noona why you so excited??

Taemin: “I’m really have fun. I'm glad to know them. I have new friends who are very fun.”

Taeyeon: “How about the girls??” Aigoo... I expected her was going to ask this.

Taemin: “They’re very nice.”

Taeyeon: “Are there any that you like from one of them?”

Taemin: “Yah, noona. I just know them, how could I have liked one of them.”

Taeyeon: “Taemin-ah, What you do not know the name of love at first sight?Like me and Onew.” Then she began day dreaming.

Taemin: “I know noona. Maybe I’ll found someday, but not now.”

Taeyeon: “So, is really no one get your attention?” I think no one but out of the blue Yoona with smile in her face flashed in my mind.Unknowingly I was smiling recalling the moments at the restaurant earlier. “Aaa... I knew there must be a girl you like isn’t it?” I snap out.

Taemin: “Mwo?? Annieyo.”

Taeyeon: “Liar..Come on tell me. Who is she??”

Taemin: “Anni.” I rushed toward my room.

Taeyeon: : “Yah, Taemin-ah.”

I don’t know how I feel now,noona? I think it's still too early to say that I liked her. I need to find out how my true feelings.I really like her or not.

 

Jonghyun POV

Jessica: “Dino, Thanks for take me home.”

Jonghyun: “You're welcome, Jessi.”

Jessica: “You know, had long been no one to call me like that.”

Jonghyun: “Really?? But that’s good because only me who can call you like that.” I pinched her tip nose.

Jessica: “Okay. But you too. Only me who can call you Dino. Okay?” I nodded and both of us giggle.

Key: “Hello everyone, I’m still here. So please stop your lovey dovey in front of me.” Haishh... This kids really annoying some time.

Jessica: “ Aww... Sorry Key.” She giggled. “ Okay then bye Dino, bye Key. See you tomorrow.”

JongKey: “Bye Jessi” I looked at Key.

Jonghyun: “Yah, Only who can call her Jessi.” He just rolled his eyes.

Jessica: “It’s okay, Jong. Alright, bye bye...” She get out from the car and waved at us. Then I start to driving away.

Jonghyun: “Oh my God, Key. Finally I meet with her again. I’m really happy tonight.”

Key: “Yeah, yeah...” he said while he jumped from back seat to front seat.

Jonghyun: “Are you not happy??”

Key: “Of course I’m happy but because you found her without help of me, I canceled using your credit card. Haishh...”

Jonghyun: “Oh, I almost forgot. I’m relieved now.” I chuckled. “Oh, by the way Key, what happen between you and SooYoung?”

Key: “Oh, this morning I accidentally bumping her and make the hot chocolate that she was holding fell on her face and  her uniform. After that we started to fight. "

Jonghyun: “Oh, I see. But you know, I think you two looks good together.” I but because of that he give me a death glare. “Alright, I’m just kidding, Key.”

Key: “Don’t dare you to said like that again. I will never love a girl like her.”

Jonghyun: “Oops, watch your mouth, Key.” I smikred.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you curious about MinYul feelinga after they kissed??

We have JongSica and YoonTaem in here <3<3 for SeoKyu, I promise will be in the next chapter.

maybe I will not update for awhile about one week. Because I have mid-test. :((

So seee you next week and happy reading  ^____^

Don't forget to comment. Love You  ^^