Chapter 11

Dreams, Love and Friendship

Yuri POV

Whoaahh, Ms. Kim really good in dancing, she’s like a dancing queen. I hope someday I’ll be like her.

The bell rang....

Ms. Kim: “Okay class, See you tomorrow. Annyeong.” She wave at us.

Yuri: “Taemin, She’e really good isn’t she??”

Taemin: “Ne, you’re right. I was marvel at her.”

Yuri: “Ne, me too. Ah, Taemin come with me. I would like to introduce you to my friends. You don’t mind right?

Taemin: “Oh, of course not. I’d love to.”

Yuri: “Great, Let’s go.”

Taemin is really cute and very nice guy. I am happy to be his friend. His dancing skills is absolutely amazing. He's like a dance machine.

We walked toward parking lot, Jessica and Yoona there waiting for me. Earlier at lunch we promised to meet in the parking lot after school.

Yuri: “They are my best friend, Jessica and Yoona.” I pointed at Jessica and Yoona who was waiting in front of my car.

Taemin: “Ah, Ne. Whooah, they are so beauty like you.”

Yuri: “Ne?? (Chuckled) Gomawo, Taemin.” I could see he’s blushing now.  Aww, so cute... “Hey, Yoon Sic. Had long to wait??” I approached them.

Yoona: “Not really. Oh, who’s he?” she pointed at Taemin.

Yuri: “Ah, He is Taemin, my classmate.”

Taemin: “Annyeong, I’m Lee Taemin.” He bowed.

Yoona: “Annyeong, I’m Im Yoona.” She bowed too.

Jessica: “ Hello, I’m Jessica Jung, just call me Sica.”

Taemin: “ Nice to meet you.” He bowed again

Yoona: “Hey, you no need to be so polite with us.”

Taemin: “Ah, Ne.”

Yuri: “Yeah, Yoona right.You’re our friend now.” As my arm around him.

Taemin:  (Laugh awkwardly) “Ne.”

Jessica: “Ehm, Yul. I think you make him blushing. Let go your arm aroun him.”

Yuri: “Oh, jincayo??” I look at him. I giggle, “Yah, Taemin. Why are you blushing?”

Taemin: “Aaah,Ne because I rarely have girl friends before.”

Yoona: “Oh, really?? Wae? Maybe you just to shy?? I think you’re so cute, must be many girl want to be your friend.  ” As she tapped his shoulder.

Taemin: “Ne?? Oh, gomawo.” He smile awkwardly and scratch his neck.

Jessica: “Hey, you two stop acting like that. He must be feel scare now. Both of you is really aggressive girl.” I let go of my embrace.

Yuri: “Yah, we’re not. We just want to be friendly. Right, Yoong??” I hugged her from behind.

Yoona: “Ne. Not like you, ice princess. Tskk.. The people feel more scare with you, you know.” Both of us laugh and got a shot ice glared from Sica. We immediately shut up.

Taemin: “Whoah, Yoona right. I feel more afraid woth you now.” He joke, he pretend to be scare. He rubbed his arms with his hands.

Jessica: “Yah!”

I and Yoona look each other and immediately hug him. He look startled.

Yuri: “Nice one, Taemin.” I ruffled his hair.

Yoona: “See..You’re so scary.”

Jessica: “Yah!! Neo...” Yoona just give her mehrong face.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------