Chapter 9

Dreams, Love and Friendship

Yoona POV

All of we look up and saw ..

Yoona: “Siwon oppa...” My heart like stop beating.

Siwon: “Oh, Yoona. How have you been??” His smile make me melt.

Yoona: “I’m fine,oppa. Thank you. How are you?”

Siwon: “I’m fine.Oh, Yuri and Jessica, you school in here too??”

YulSic: “Ne, Oppa.”

Siwon: “So who is that?? Who are you talk about??” We all looked each other.

SooYoung: “Ehm, My ex-boyfriend oppa. You know,right?”

Siwon: “Aaah, Changmin?? You still love him??” he frowned.

SooYoung: “Yah, of course not, oppa.” As she hit hs arm playfully. He just giggled.

Aww, he’s really cute when he laugh. I can’t stop to staring him. Someone nudged me, I turnen around.

Yoona: “Mwo, Sica??” She pointed to someone who is behind Siwon oppa. I saw the direction she is showing. “Oh.” I look down, play with my fingers.

Tiffany: “Hey, girls. Loong time no see. How are you guys??” she ask sweetly. I wonder if what minho said before is true.

Yuri: “We’re good, unnie. How about you??”

Tiffany: “I’m fine. Because Siwon treat me well.” She look at Siwon and kiss his cheek.

Stay cool, Yoong. You can do it. Hold your tears, Okay?? Jessica held my hand.

Jessica: “ Stay strong, Yoong.” She whispered to me. I nodded.

Siwon: “Do you mind if we join??”

Tiffany: “Oppa, don’t disturb them, let them to reunion. Just sit over there with our friend.” She pointed at the table across from us.

Siwon: “But I want to reunion with them.” He pouted. Aww, cute. But.. he’s not mine,now. I let deep sighed.

Tiffany unnie giggle and pinch his cheek.

Tiffany: “You’re too old to do that, you know. Come on. By guys, see you later.” She waved at us and dragged Siwon oppa to follow her.

SooYoung: “See, She always steal my Lovely oppa from me. Ugh, I hate her. I prefer Siwon oppa back with you again Yoong.” I smiled at her.

Yoona: “I hope so.” I look down.

Yuri: “Yoona, are you alright??”

No, I’m not. Of course not. But I don’t make them worried about me.

Yoona: “I’m fine.” I smiled, fake smiled.

Yuri: “Tsk, Liar. I know you’re not alright. But I understand. Little by little you can forget him.”

SooYoung: “Ne, Yuri right. Gezz, Why all my brother is pabo.” She shook her head.

Minho: “Yah, I’m not Pabo. Why you said like that?? Tsk,”

SooYoung: “Of course you’re Pabo. Why don’t you express your feelings for someone who you love if you're smart?? Huh?”

Hahahaha, nice one SooYoung. All of us laugh except Yuri who looked confused and Minho who are blushing very badly like tomato.

Yuri: “Oh, Minho. Do you love someone??” Minho immediately shook his head. “ Jinja?? But why SooYoung said ...” BeforeYuri able to finish her words Minho cut her.

Minho: “Don’t believe in her.”

SooYoung: “Yeah, yeah, just deny, deny, and deny as much as you can. See, You’re Pabo.” She smirked.

Minho: “Yah, Choi SooYoung!” as he shot a flaming glare at her. SooYoung  just stuck out her tounge.

Me and Jessica can’t help to laugh saw the Choi siblings teased each other. Yuri just dumbfounded. Hahaha, poor you, Yul. I think you're also Pabo, how could you not know Minho fall in love with you?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poor Yoona... don't worry you'll meet Taemin soon  ^_^