Chapter 4

Dreams, Love and Friendship

SooYoung POV

I'm so excited this morning and want to immediately arrive at school so I decided to skip breakfast. Extraordinary isn't it? SooYoung can skip a meal. But once arrived at the school I went straight to the canteen I buy some food and my favorite, hot chocolate.

I was walking in the hallway leading to the hall where all the new students gathered when suddenly I saw two boys were chasing each other. Then one of them ran towards me and BAAM... I fell to the floor that makes the hot chocolate that I was holding fell on my face and my clothes.Oh, Nooo. . .

I glared at him, I get up and wiped my face.

Sooyoung: “Yah, Look what are you have done?? You ruin my perfect first day on school.” I snapped at him.

Key: "Okay, I'm sorry ,Miss. I didn’t mean.How doI buy you some clothes?”

Sooyoung: “ It’s not just about clothes but you embrassing me in my first day school and infront of my new friends. Damn it!” I shouted straight to his face. I could see his anger on his eyes.

Key: “Hey, Girl. Do you think,who are you?? Yelling in my face. I already apologized and offered to help but why you even yell at me.”  And  then he mumbled, “Rude girl”, but it’s clear enough to me.

Sooyoung: “What?? Rude girl?? Yah, you the first bumped me, but now you say that I’m a rude girl??”

Key: “ Yeah, because you snap at me  and yelling at me ,stairght in my face. That’s so rude, You know.”

Author POV

They kept arguing and shouting to each other. This attracted the attention of students who were around them.Students gathered around and watched them like they are watching a drama movie.

 

Minho POV

Where is Sooyoung?? She said she want to buy some food but why it so long?? Oh, what it’ s that?? Why the people gathered. Wait, that’s like Soyoung voice. I broke through the crowd of students. Oh, yeah it’s  Sooyoung but who’s that guy?? And why they fight??

Minho: “Soo, What happen??” I walked toward her.

Sooyoung: “Oh, Minho-ah. Good you in here. That guy bumped me and me fell on th floor. And look, that makes the hot chocolate that I was holding fell on my face and my clothes. He even say that I’m a rude girl.” She explained to me. I know me and her are not so close. But however she is my twin, so I'm not going to let anyone hurt her.

I looked at that guy and show him my flaming charisma.

Minho: “How dare you say that to my sister??”

Key: “ I’m already apologized but your sister even snapped atme.”

I looked at Sooyoung and give her “Is it true??”- face look.

Sooyoung: “Because he ruin my first day.” She pouted. I sighed.

Minho: “Okay. Emm, sorry. What your name??” I asked to that guy.

Key: “My name Kim Kibum, but just call me Key.”

Minho: “Alright, Key. I’m sorry for my sister because she snap at you. I hope you understand, it’s her first day in this school but she had to experience an unpleasant incident so maybe she was annoyed.”

Key: “ You don’t need to apologize, but your sister MUST BE APOLOGIZED.”

I glaced at Sooyoung,

Sooyoung: “No, Big No. Why you apologize at him?? It’s his fault. Me or you don’t need to say sorry for him.”

Minho: “But, Soo. He already apologized for you. You should forgive him. And you must be apologize because you yell at him. Arasso??”

Sooyoung: “But..”

Minho: “No but.”  Then she pouted.

Key: “ Listen to your brother.”

Sooyoung: “Alright, it’s because of him. Sorry.”

Key: “ I can’t hear, You say what??”

Sooyoung: “I said, Sorry.”

Key: “ What??”

Sooyoung: “Yah, Youu..”

Minho: “ Key, I think she already apologize to you. So this problem is over, Okay?? Let’s go Soo. You need to clean yourself before headed to the hall.” I dragged Sooyoung before they start to fight again.