Chapter 6

Dreams, Love and Friendship

Taemin POV

Whoaahhh, this studio is so huge, surrounded by glass walls. I look around.  I was too busy admiring the room did not realize this until I bumped someone.

Taemin: “Oh, Jweisonghamnida.” I help her up.

“Ne, gwenchanayo. Are you in dance class too?? Annyeong, Kwon Yuri imnida.” She bowed.

Taemin: “Ne, Annyeonghaseyo. Lee Taemin imnida.”

Yuri: “Are you ready for initial tests?”

Taemin: “Test??” I'm puzzled

Yuri: “You don’t know?? This test for all of new student. You have to show a dance with your own choreographed. You really don’t know about this?? I think they are must tell you at the audition.”

Oh, really?? But I don’t remember about that. Waiittt. . . . Oh, Damn. Of course I don’t know. Because  I immediately left the room as know I accepted. I have not even thanked them. Otteokhe?? I scratched my head.

Yuri: “It’s okay. I’ll help you. Do you want be my partner?? I think there's still time before the test begins. So you can learn.”

Taemin: “Are you sure?? How if I'll mess up everything later??” she laughing. Wow, she is so pretty. Ehm, Back to the test thing, Taemin.

Yuri:”Of course not, The step is easy. Youcan easily learn it. Come I’ll show you.”

Then she began to dance,  o_O  WOOW, Her move it so great and  emm, her S-line body is sooo.... Ehem. Focus Taemin. Watch the step not her.

Yuri: “What do you think?? It’s easy right?? Come on, Try it.”

Come on Taemin, You can do it. Don’t embarrass yourself in front of a hot and y girl. WHAATT?? Yah, Focus! Then I start to dance and sometime she help me to fix my move is wrong.

Yuri: “Yeeiiyy, You see. You can do it, Taemin.” Both of us high five and laughing.

Taemin: “Oh, Gomawo Yuri.” I bowed at her

Yuri: “Don’t be so formal and no need to thanks.” She give me a sweet smile. I think I’m melting now.

Taemin: “Ah, ne.”

Teacher: “Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Kim Hyoyeon. I have only one rule is DON’T EVER TO GIVE UP. Arraso??”

Students: “Ne, Algesseumnida.”

Ms. Kim: “ Alright class.. I think all of you have prepare for you initial test,right?? So let’s begin.”

One byone the students show their ability in dancing. Wow, they are very great. I'm not sure I could be as good as them. I sighed.

Yuri: “Taemin, Gwenchana?? Are you nervous??”

Taemin: “Emm, Ne. I’m just think that I’m not good enough.” She slapped my arm. “Oucchh, what’s for??”

Yuri: “So that you aware. If you not good enough you would not be herenow.”

Taemin: I grin and rubbed my neck, “Ah, Ye.”

Ms.Kim: “Okey,now.. Kwon Yuri it’s your  turn.”

Yuri: “Emm, Ms. Kim. What can I be in pairs??”

Ms.Kim: “Oh, okay. Who is your partner??”

Yuri: “Lee Taemin, Ms. Kim.”

Ms.Kim: “Okay, let’s show us.”

Come on Taemin do your best, Okay! I and Yuri take the position and then the musicstarted to play. We started moving to the music.One step, two step.. and success.

Ms.Kim: “Wow, it’s really great. You two, I will make you as the lead dancer in this class. Congratulation.” We bowed.

Ms.Kim; “Alright, Next.”

We back sit on the floor, panting with exhaustion. I open my bag and tried to find a bottle of water.

Taemin: “Take it.” I handed her a bottle of water.

Yuri: “Oh, Thank’s.” Then she drinks it. “Whoah, so refreshing.”

Taemin: “Emm, Yuri. Thank’s once again.”

Yuri: “Your welcome.” She give me a wink. Omonaa.....

 

SooYoung POV

I and Minho was walking in thehallway.

SooYoung: “Minho, I do not know if  you could also be wise.”

Minho: “What do you mean??”

SooYoung: “Earlier when you confront the weird guy, Kim Ki bum.”

Minho: “Aah.. Hey, I always be wise, you know.”

Sooyoung: “Ckkckk.. Yeah bewise, till you choose to study acting just to beat Siwon oppa. I’m right??” I quipped at him. He stop walking and facing me.

Minho: “You don’t know anything about that. You don’t know anything about my feeling. You don’t know how I feel being compared with him since we’re kids. I’m tired under his shadow.YOU DON’T KNOW!” he turned around and walked away.

Of course I know, Choi Minho. I’m your twin. I know everything. I feel sorry for you but you’re wrong. You never being compared with him, you never under his shadow because we love you just the way you are.

 

Minho POV

How dare you said like that, Choi SooYoung?? Tsk... I opened the door angrily and...

“Ouch...” I don’t know if there are someone behind the door.

Minho: “I’m sorry, Miss. Are you okay??” I help her get up.

“What can’t you see?? See this bruised my forehead. Aww..it's hurt.” She rubbed her forehead.

Minho: “Ne, I’m sorry, really sorry. I didn’t mean. Let me take you to the infirmary.” I tried to held her arm but she pushed away.

“No need.”  Then she walked away. Wait, I think I've seen her?? Aigoo, she is...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry it's just short chapter because I am very eagerly awaiting Girl's Generation-The Boys mv.  XDD

once again, Sorry if this is messy.

don't forget to comment, Thank's

Girls bring THE BOYS ouuuttt!!!