Chapter 9.

Different

Chapter 9

 

 

        Awkward silence was what accompanied them both as they could both hear the clacking of her high heels walking farther and farther away. Lee Jisoo squirmed while sitting in her seat, feeling discomfort as it was only the two of them a room. Kim Taehyung felt the same, discomfort, but instead of squirming, he just sat there twiddling his thumbs. They both wanted to break the ice and start talking to each other, exactly like how they talked on Kakao Talk but it was so hard. When two awkward people who think that they are in love with each other are put in a room, what happens? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. It also didn’t help the fact that Taehyung sat in the same row as her, one desk away.

 

 

        “So… how are you?” Taehyung asked her awkwardly, trying to break the tension. “I-I’m fine, you?” Jisoo replied back, mentally slapping herself because of her damn stutter. “I’m alright, kind of pissed but that’s about it.” He answered back truthfully, feeling his voice quiver a bit but a little more confidence in his voice than last time. “O-okay, I’m cutting to the chase, why did you start the fight this morning? And why was it about m-me?” Jisoo said, while trying to control her stutter and sound confident but failing miserably. Taehyung turned away from looking at her and stared down at his fingers, his face turning into different shades of red. “I fought him because I saw your incident with him this morning.” Jisoo’s face turned somber and grim. “You weren’t supposed to see that, no one was supposed to see that” Jisoo said to him, while looking down at the drawing she drew.

 

 

        Another awkward three minutes passed by. “Is it like this every day?” Taehyung asks while looking straight into her eyes. Jisoo had no choice but to look back up at him. His eyes were filled with concern and Jisoo didn’t know why, no one has ever been sympathetic to her before. “Yeah, you can say that.” Jisoo answers his question, feeling tears pool into the corners of her eyes. “No, no, I am not crying here in this damned room with this stupid guy that I think I like!” Jisoo said to herself while bowing her head down, staring at her lap. Jisoo looked back up at Taehyung and he was staring right into her eyes that were pooled with tears, she looked back down and at that moment, Jisoo just lost it.

 

 

        Her eyes were overflowed with the salty tears and it just started streaming down her pale, white face. She didn’t want to make noises while she was crying so she just held her tears in, trying to not show any signs of emotions. But Jisoo couldn’t do that, so she started full out sobbing. Her body was shaking and it seemed as if she couldn’t just stop. Jisoo heard a chair getting scraped against the floor and looked up; trying to cover up her face, but that didn’t work out. Taehyung had just stood up from his seat, and moved one desk over to her, slowly. “Damn it Taehyung, why do you have to be so nice?” Jisoo asked herself while looking back down at her lap. Her fresh tears were flowing down just as fast as before, and before she knew it she felt a warm hug embrace her. “It’s okay, just let it out.” Taehyung whispered into her ear before hugging her even tighter than before. Jisoo started crying even more because she felt as if someone had actually cared. She didn’t give a about the noises she made when she was crying and she just left everything out. She felt like such an idiot and a fool when she cried into Taehyung’s shoulders. Jisoo felt as if she was messing up his whole uniform with the warm tears that now stained his blazer.

 

 

        “I’m guessing your one of those people that holds in their emotions, right?” Taehyung asked her quietly while patting Jisoo’s back with his right hand. Jisoo nods and her whole sobbing and crying came to a halt. Jisoo’s once uneven breaths were not even and steady, unlike before where she had to keep on gasping for breaths in-between her cries.  Both of them stay in that position for a little longer, grasping each moment for a little longer before releasing their embrace.

 

 

        Jisoo’s face was now puffy and red and god she felt so ugly. She hid her face with her hands and tried to shield her cheeks which were as enormous as an elephant. Taehyung grabbed both of her hands and put them down. Jisoo was still sniffling while Taehyung had a hold of her hands. “You don’t have to hide your face in front of me, you’re pretty, and you know that right?” Taehyung asked her, while murmuring the last bit, trying to conceal what he had just said. Taehyung noticed that Jisoo was still trying to cover her face and he sighed in relief when he realized that he didn’t hear what he just said. “Oh my god, what am I doing to myself?” He asks himself mentally, while looking back at her.

 

 

        “Do you want to talk about anything?” Taehyung asks her while staring at her eyes. He didn’t know why, but her eyes were the most beautiful thing he had ever seen in his entire life. Jisoo’s eyes would be something that an artist would paint. It would sparkle and twinkle in the sun when she smiled and it would make you feel the worst pain in your heart when her eyes cried or were sad.

 

 

At this moment, Taehyung felt the greatest amount of pain and he felt like he needed to do something to fix it.

 


Hello everyone, again! Two updates in a day again! You guys are lucky. I lied, again. Oops. I was just really in a writing mood today. I may not update tomorrow or the day after. I hope you guys understand, again. Please enjoy this chapter, comment, and upvote! And also tell me your thoughts about this chapter, cause there were a lot of things that happened.  -stephanotis.