Chapter 8.

Different

Chapter 8

 

 

        “Now boys, can you please tell me what happened to cause this fight?” Ms. Jeon said politely, with that sweet smile of hers. Not a single word came out of Kim Taehyung and Park Jihun. If you dropped a pin down on the floor, you would hear it bounce and drop down onto the wooden, creaky floors of the office. “HEY, Did you not hear me!??!” Mr. Jeon yelled out with a frustrated face, while slapping a wooden ruler down on the table. Both of the boys flinched in irritation and shame, something that they would never want to feel. “It wasn’t my fault! Taehyung just decided to be a d-“ Jihun said but was cut off by the door being opened violently, a person coming inside urgently and sweat pouring down their face. “It was my fault!” Jisoo said as she popped through the door, leaning on to the wall with her right hand. “Taehyung and Jihun did nothing wrong, I did it all and I didn’t mean to, it just happened and you can punish me but don’t punish them!” She continued on with a loud voice, as if Ms. Jeon couldn’t hear. Ms. Jeon’s sickly, sweet smile appeared right back on her face. “I was just going to punish these two, but since you came in, I might as well just add you to it. It doesn’t matter whose fault it was, they were going to fight and ruin our school reputation; and since you decided to come in, I’ll just add you to it because why not?” Ms. Jeon replied while looking straight at Jisoo. Jisoo’s mouth dropped down to the floor, this was not going accordingly to plan and Jisoo hated that. “Damn it, I was just trying to be the hero in the story, guess it’s not what it always turns out to be.” She thought while trying to hide her disappointment. “All three of you, detention after school for two hours until the school weekends.” Ms. Jeon said while staring at all three of them with her wooden ruler, pointing at one of them each time. “And now these are the consequences.” Jisoo said mentally, while trying not to rip her hair out of her scalp.

 

 

        Jisoo continued the day as normal as she could, she did her routine normally, her walking normally, anything as normal as it can get. This obviously didn’t work, I mean she was perfectly normal, but the people around her wanted to hurt her as much as possible. “Oh my god, did you see the fight this morning? I bet Taehyung just wanted to beat her or something ha!” or “This is all Jisoo’s fault! Oppa almost got hurt because of her! I’m going to kill her when I see her.” Were phrases that were most used during the times that Jisoo walked through the hallways, waiting for her next classes. Those words almost brought tears to her eyes; she was mostly a badass most of the times but sometimes the people who are tough can cry.

 

 

        After all of her classes were over, the bell rang, signaling that it was the end of the day, which meant that Jisoo had to head down to the detention room. “I would rather get killed then sit in detention with Kim freaking Taehyung and that Park Jihun devil.” Jisoo muttered to herself quietly, while walking over to the room, moving stealthily, trying to avoid anyone that was walking in the hallways.

 

 

        Jisoo walked into the classroom and noticed that she was the first one inside. There were a bunch of empty desks paired up with chairs and she sat down in the one very far back, away from any contact with people. Jisoo settled her backpack and books by the side of her desk and just stared outside the window. “What the hell did I do to deserve this?” She asked herself while looking at the birds tweeting outside, looking blithe and nonchalant. “God, I wish I could be like them” Jisoo said while looking back down at her desk. She laid her head down from the right and just waited until the teachers came in and that god awful Taehyung and Jihun. The teacher came in and settled her stuff and smiled in triumphant when she realized that Jisoo was sitting there quietly. Jisoo decided to take out her notebook and a pencil and she started doodling things that came from her head. Phrases and drawings were planted onto the paper, her imagination were on that paper. She started off with patterns of prints, polka-dots, stripes and so much more. After that, she started to draw some of the emoticons Taehyung used while talking to her, just thinking about that sent butterflies to the pits of her stomach. She was done in five minutes; Jisoo did have a thing for drawings and she loved it. When she put the pencil down, she looked up and noticed that someone did come into the class room, and it had to be Kim Taehyung for that matter. He was staring at her when she looked up and Jisoo turned away and started blushing, from her perspective view, she could also see that Taehyung turned away from her, probably to cover his soon-to-be tomato face.

 

 

        After ten minutes of complete silence, Jisoo realized that Park Jihun was nowhere to be seen. “Do you know where Park Jihun is?” Ms, Jeon said while eyeing at both of them suspiciously. “No Ms. Jeon, I have not seen him” Taehyung answered with his deep and husky voice. “You guys stay right here and do not move. I will try and go find him, you stay.” Their teacher said, in a threatening tone. Jisoo and Taehyung nodded their heads as the teacher walked out. Awkward silence was what accompanied them both as they could both hear the clacking of her high heels walking farther and farther away. 

 


I am really sorry for this short chapter, I hope you understand. I have a lab report and a test tomorrow, wish me luck! Here's a question for today, who is your favourite BTS member? Enjoy this chapter, comment, and upvote!^^ -stephanotis.