Chapter 12.

Different

Chapter 12

 

 

        Today was not going to be one of those days where Lee Jisoo wanted to stay in bed and sleep instead of going to school. Today was going to be different; she was going to be different. She was going to stand up in front of all her bullies. If a single person were to lay a single finger on her, she would give them a piece of her mind.

 

 

        Lee Jisoo realized that she had to do something to get rid of her weak, meek, and spineless behavior towards her bullies since last night. While talking to Kim Taehyung last night, she became fully aware that she needed to do something about those negative people, even Taehyung agreed to it. She didn’t want to change her character because some boy told her too, but she knew that this was something that needed to be done.

 

 

        Jisoo sighed while getting up from her bed, this wasn’t a sigh or frustration or exasperation, and this was a sigh of pride and triumph. She continued her day normally, with the simple routine she always did every morning for school. She showered herself, shampooing, conditioning, washing, even doing these simple tasks made her feel happy and accomplished. Today was going to different, she was going to show that even though she was hurt, she was going to stand up for herself and be that confident girl that she is. Even thinking about it made her feel jittery and happy.

 

 

        Jisoo hummed a tune to herself while blow drying her hair, looking into the mirror. “How am I going to love someone when I can’t even love myself?” she asked herself while wiping the steam from her mirrors. She wasn’t going to hide anymore; she was finally going to be happy.

 

 

        After Jisoo finished blow drying her hair, she skipped happily to her closet and pulled out her uniform, which she had ironed out from yesterday’s tantrum, put it on, taking an extra look at her in the mirror and smiling before deciding to head down the stairs with her backpack.

 

 

        When Jisoo stepped into the kitchen, she decided that instead of eating a full feast with sausages, pancakes, bacon, and god just thinking about it made her drool but she decided on just toast and an apple which surprised both of her parents. They were wide-eyed as they saw her sit down with a piece of toast and eating it happily as if it were waffles. They got even more wide-eyed when they saw her finish the apple and smiling satisfyingly at herself. “Honey, are you okay?” Her dad asked as he looked at her, fixing his eye glasses that slid off his nose. “I feel super okay!” Jisoo replied, making an ‘ok’ hand gesture. She giggled and hopped of her chair, going to her mom and dad kissing them on the cheek. “Bye mom and dad! I am going to make my leave to school earlier. Have a good day at work!” Jisoo yelled out her parents and smiling from one ear to the other while grabbing her backpack and keys. She slipped on her shoes and opened the front door, waving to her parents.

 

 

        Jisoo’s parents almost fell to the ground when she left, feeling worried yet happy for their daughter. “Sweetie, do we have to be concerned for her?” Her dad asked while holding onto the stone counter, trying to balance his weight on it. “I don’t know my teddy buns, I don’t know.” Her mom replied, sliding on to the ground, slowly while feeling her whole world apart. “Who is going to eat all the food I made for breakfast then?” Jisoo’s mom thought as her heart broke into tiny little pieces.

 

 

        Jisoo moved along lightly and swiftly while walking to school that day. It was sunny, which was really weird for autumn seasons, but Jisoo was happy about it so she didn’t complain. Her ear buds were plugged in, Miss Right playing to her right and left ears, feeling the harmonization’s in their voices. She felt eyes that were behind her head and her left ear bud was yanked out harshly from her ear. She stopped in her tracks and turned around to see Park Jihun. “Not this again” Jisoo thought bitterly but still kept a smile on her face that shocked Jihun. “Hey, you’re still showing your face at school! What a joke!” Jihun said to Jisoo, expecting her eyes to start blurring with tears or just simply ignoring him, but Jisoo had enough with that. “So what if I show my face at school? How about you stop showing your face at school and start learning some god damned simple manners?” Jisoo fought back at him harshly, while still trying to keep her positive energy. Jihun’s mouth dropped open and he couldn’t believe that Jisoo would say something like that. He was about to say something back to her but he knew that she would immediately retaliate with more words, with her pent up anger so he just stopped and walked away while growling to himself.

 

 

        “What a joke” Jisoo thought in her head and continued walking, plugging her left ear bud back into her ear. She arrived at school with a joyful grin on her face, which scared most people. How could a girl that got bullied for four years come back with a smile after one day? Things like that just don’t happen in one day unless you have inspiration or motivation. Little did they know that Jisoo’s inspiration was Kim Taehyung.

 

 

        Jisoo walked to her locker and got out her text books for the morning classes and closed her locker to see Taehyung leaning against the locker on her left, smirking and shooting a small wink at her. “What a fool” Jisoo said mentally while trying not to blush. Even if they did talk and started opening up with each other, Jisoo just not just stop blushing. Jisoo’s heart was thumping loudly while looking at Taehyung, hands getting clammy just by the thought of talking. Taehyung started off the conversation with a ‘Good Morning’ and Jisoo replied with the same response that he started with. After that, he started spitting out question after question and Jisoo was able to answer them all, and after that Jisoo started asking him more question and he successfully answered them all. “What is this, an interrogation room?” Jisoo asked him while trying to suppress a laugh but failing miserably. Taehyung started chuckling too, showing that beautiful smile of his.

 

 

        Girls were now starting to look around and they noticed how comfortable Taehyung was with Jisoo so they decided to go up to her. “Hey, you fatass, why are you hanging out with my Oppa?! He’s mine and mine only! Get away from him you freak!” They all yelled at her while Jisoo flinched at the loudness of their voices. Jisoo was about to say something and speak up but got interrupted by Taehyung. “You don’t say things like that to Jisoo and if you do that again, well, you could say that you’ll end up like Park Jihun” He said to them while stepping up in front of Jisoo, feeling victorious as they stepped away and started running away.

 

 

        Lee Jisoo knew that Taehyung would never do something like that, it was only to scare away the girls but Jisoo felt compassion. “Hey Tae Tae, if someone ever does that to me ever again, you don’t have to protect me. I can handle this by myself so you can just step away from it, okay?” Jisoo asked him while sticking out her pinky finger. “I was only trying to protect you.” Taehyung said as he gave her a cute pout. This was something that Jisoo couldn’t just let go so she agreed to let him protect her, but only ask them to leave in nicer terms and not in a threatening manner, Taehyung agreed to it while nodding his head like a cute little puppy.

 

 

        “So after detention, I was wondering if you would like to go out with me, like you know hang out?” Taehyung asked her while getting red-faced and twiddling his fingers. Of course Jisoo was blushing and she couldn’t help but start internally screaming. “I would love to” Jisoo answered back to him, while looking away in embarrassment.

 

 

        Today was different; she felt and was different.

 


Hello everybody! I updated today, I hope you guys are happy! I made this chapter slightly longer than the rest and I added a little bit more Taehyung and Jisoo action. Please enjoy this chapter, comment, and upvote! Thank you! -stephanotis.

tumblr_n68kuqvqXA1tco4h4o1_500.gif