Chapter 11.

Different

Chapter 11

 

 

        Jisoo happily skipped all the way back home, her cheeks were tinted with red and she felt as if she was a completely new person. Kim freaking Taehyung actually talked to her. Kim freaking Taehyung actually wanted to talk to her. “Oh my god, I feel like crying tears of joy” she said as she walked onto the front steps of her porch, getting her key out of her backpack. After struggling for a minute or two of looking for her keys, she finally got a hold of them with her clammy hands. She unlocked the wooden door, threw the keys to god knows where and went to the kitchen to get some food. Jisoo opened the fridge door and saw all possibilities of food that she could have made and she was hungry. Jisoo wanted to grab all the ingredients for a simple and delicious ramen but her hand just didn’t react. Her mind was too clouded with the thoughts of Kim Taehyung and she couldn’t eat when he was on her mind like that.

 

 

        Jisoo had never experienced with something like this. No matter what type of pain or happiness she went though, she would always be able to eat a whole feast by the end of the day, but why can’t she eat today? She knew that even if she did eat, she would most likely puke everything out form pure excitement. “What the hell is going on with me?” Jisoo asked herself while looking at all those foods in the refrigerator. “I need to get myself together; yeah, that is exactly what I need to do!” Jisoo screamed at herself in her head while closing the fridge door. “But how am I going to do it?” She questioned herself while groaning in frustration and walking over to the couch. Jisoo belly flopped onto the soft, leather couch before screaming into a nearby pillow. “Why does he make me feel this way?!” Jisoo screamed into the pillow while stomping her feet and slamming her small fists beside her head. That question was always lingering on Jisoo’s mind. Why does he make me feel this way?

 

 

        After having a mental tantrum all related to Kim Taehyung, Jisoo got up from the couch with messy hair and a wrinkled uniform. She felt so lifeless after her little tantrum. That damn Taehyung drugged her with some love potion because this was a feeling that she had never felt before. This wasn’t the stereotypical ‘butterflies in your stomach’ thing that Jisoo read on Fanfixtionss.com, this was real. This felt like you were going to explode whenever you saw him, whenever you locked eyes with each other, everything would be silent. You would feel as if everything around you was quiet and the only people in the world that were breathing and alive were only the two of you.

 

 

        “That damned Taehyung is so stupid, making me thinking of these stupid and cheesy things.” Jisoo thought as she sat up from the couch and walked over to the bathroom. She did her business and realized that she had spent one hour having the tantrum and god was Jisoo embarrassed. She had never spent one hour for a tantrum and it was for a boy too.

 

 

        Jisoo also realized that it was now six-thirty. It was now time for eating and Jisoo didn’t even think that she would have the energy to eat after all that screaming, but she felt as if she needed to eat to see Taehyung. Jisoo went to the kitchen and decided to make Kimchi fried rice for herself and her parents. Her parents would be out working overtime since their bosses told them too. Jisoo was obviously frustrated by this but her parents were doing this for her, so she had to agree to it.

 

 

        Jisoo cut up the Kimchi into small pieces, cooked the rice, and prepared all the ingredients for the recipe. This was a recipe that Jisoo’s mom told her and this was sacred because this recipe ran in the family and it just tasted so damn good. She put in all the ingredients in a cooking pan and created the most beautiful Kimchi fried rice she could have ever made. It had the aroma of Kimchi and the smell of sesame oil wafted through the air. Jisoo was salivating by now and she felt just drooling. She grabbed a spoon then a bowl and scooped out some off the fried rice into the small bowl and started eating. “This is what heaven tastes like.” Jisoo said in her head while devouring it. Jisoo was finished eating in about twenty minutes. She was satisfied and so was her stomach. She decided that she should shower and get ready since it was already seven-forty five.

 

 

        Jisoo trudged up the wooden staircases, hand trailing along the hand rail. She grabbed her necessities and ran to the bathroom when she realized that she would talk to Kim Taehyung soon. Jisoo wrapped her hair in a shower cap and stepped into the shower. She tried to shower as fast as she can so that she would be able to talk to Taehyung. Jisoo finished showering and quickly dried herself up. She was rushing so fast that she was about to fall off and land on her face when pulling up her pyjama pants.

 

 

        After getting ready (and almost falling on her face), Jisoo walked outside and flopped onto her bed feeling nice and clean. She had realized that there were already a notification on Kakao talk from Taehyung and she gasped because she realized that she had made him wait. She let out a breath of relief when she realized that he had only texted her a minute ago. Jisoo smiled and started typing ‘Hello!’ with a small peach emoticon. She clicked send and she had never felt so comfortable with anybody before (except her parents, of course). Jisoo held her phone near her heart and couldn’t wait until he texted her back. She felt as if the whole world just revolved around them.

 

 

        After a few more emoticons and texts were exchanged, they started texting each other like crazy. After one person typed, the other person would immediately answer back and trying to hold in their laughter under the half moon shining outside their windows. They felt happy and pure bliss from talking to each other. They understood each other like how they see the back of their hands. It was one-thirty in the morning when they decided that they should stop talking and sleep to get ready for the pure death of detention tomorrow.

 

 

        Under the half moon shining outside their windows, with their soft snores from their beds, they couldn’t wait until they could talk tomorrow. 

 


 

Hello dear Subscribers! It is Stephanotis once again. Sorry for not updating in three days, I had my test on Friday and I was just jittering in anxiety. Please enjoy this chapter, comment, and upvote! Thank you very much! -stephanotis.