Chapter 16.

Different

Chapter 16

 

 

        Taehyung had just said good-bye to the rest of his friends, waving them good-bye and heading in the other direction. Even though he acted cool around his friends, he felt his heart beating because he knew that he would see Jisoo soon.

       

 

        Right when he walked into the front doors of school, he could hear the uproar about his date with Jisoo. ‘Seems like Jisoo’s already at school.’ Taehyung said to himself while feeling his hands start getting clammy. Everyone saw him entering and all of a sudden the gossip just suddenly stopped. This was the effect that Taehyung had on everybody since the day he stepped into the school. He went through the crowds and cliques of people around the hallways and bumped into someone he clearly knew. He looked down to see Jisoo looking up at him with a bright red face. Taehyung gathered all his might to be confident and not awkward and smiled and waved at her but then something unexpected happened. She walked away and ignored him. He was confused and followed her, calling out her name so it was loud enough for her to hear and no one else.

 

 

        Both of them arrived at the other side of school which was mostly isolated and before he knew it, he was already caught up with her and he gently grabbed her wrist, spinning her so that she crashed into his chest, but not too hard to hurt her. “Hey,” He said while looking down at her. “What’s up?”

 

 

        Jisoo was internally screaming as she bumped into his chest and god, he smelled like heaven with flowers and everything else that smelled wonderful. She looked up and looked into his eyes and she wished she didn’t because his eyes were like an ocean that you would sink into and not care if you drowned in it because it was just so warm and it would leave a tingly feeling in your heart. “A-ah, nothing much, you know. J-just walking to my locker!” She said and she realized how stupid she sounded because she was nowhere near her locker. Her locker was downstairs and in the opposite direction in where she was standing.

 

 

        “But isn’t your locker on the other side of school?” Taehyung asked while staring to her eyes. ‘Damn it, stop looking at me.” Jisoo said in her head and nodded at his question to look less like an idiot. “Truth is, I avoided you b-because um, I didn’t want to embarrass you.” She said honestly, stepping back one foot so that she could feel much more comfortable than near Taehyung who always made her feel out of breathe.

 

 

        Taehyung raised one eyebrow up at her and looked at her confusingly. He stepped one foot closer to her, she stepped one step back, he stepped one foot closer, she stepped back, and this happened again until she was backed up against the wall. Jisoo felt him breathing down at her and her heart was beating so fast that she wondered if he heard it. “Now, why would I be embarrassed by you?” He asked.

 

 

Jisoo shut her eyes and felt her heart constrict a bit. “Why do I not want to be near you in the fear of embarrassing you?” Jisoo asked while feeling her heart thump even louder. “The reason why I’m scared of embarrassing you is because I’m different that the rest of the girls.” She said while digging her nails into the palm of her hands which were stiff by her sides. “And I’m different in a bad way. I’m fatter than the rest of the girls, I’m shorter than the rest of the girls, and I feel like a piece of whenever I stand next to them” She continued truthfully while feeling tears start pooling into the corner of her eyes. “I don’t want to be near you because you deserve someone better than me. I’m going to pretend damn well that the kiss yesterday meant nothing to me when I know that’s not true and I hate that. I hate the fact that I liked it when I know I shouldn’t because you deserve someone better than me.” She ended with one last breathe and that was all it took before her tears started clouding her vision and falling down her pale cheeks.

 

 

Taehyung looked at her and he felt his heart break a little bit. He wished that she wouldn’t feel that way about herself. He gently cupped his hands around her face and brought it up so that she looked him straight in the eyes. “Hey, don’t think that way about yourself.” He said while wiping her tears with his thumbs. “I think you’re beautiful and perfect for me. I don’t think there would be anyone else for me and who cares if you’re different? You’re special to me and the kiss on the cheek yesterday?” Taehyung said while feeling a red flush starting to appear on his face. “I liked it too and it meant something to me. Now stop crying.” He continued and wiped more tears off her face.

 

 

Jisoo felt her tears stop after a while and all she could think was ‘How did I ever meet someone like him?’ She grabbed his hands that were still cupped onto her cheeks and she tippy-toed up to him so that she was somewhat near to his face.

 

 

And they kissed.

 

 

Taehyung felt his lips on hers and he felt his heart melt. Her lips were dry and chapped but that didn’t matter to him because he was kissing Jisoo, and that was the only thing that mattered.

 

 

Jisoo felt her lips on his and she felt like if she were to die right now, she wouldn’t care because she felt so much pleasure and joy. His lips were smooth and soft and she wondered why she never exfoliated her lips before, but that didn’t matter to her because it was Taehyung and she knew that he would always be with her no matter what.

 

 

After what seemed like centuries, they stopped kissing and pulled away from each other. What was different this time was that they didn’t feel awkward next to each other anymore and all they felt was happiness. Jisoo felt as if her extreme blushing and stuttering around Taehyung would just disappear and she was content.

 

 

Taehyung looked at her with delight and satisfaction and he said the words that Jisoo always wanted to hear.

 

 

“So,” He said. “Do you want to be my girlfriend?”

 


And BOOM! They kissed. Hey guys! Sorry for not updating recently like what I said before. To be honest, I've just been lazy and looking for more BTS content to watch. So sorry for  that! Hope you enjoyed this chapter, comment, and upvote! Thank you! -stephanotis.

large.gif