Chapter 7.

Different

Chapter 7

 

 

        Sometimes, there would be days where Jisoo just wanted to stay in bed and sleep instead of going to her dreadful school. This day, was one of those days.

 

 

Jisoo groaned loudly and in frustration while trying to wake herself up. She would be able to wake up like any other day, except for the fact that today was Monday, which meant school. Honestly, there was nothing wrong with school, excluding stupid teachers and stupid classmates, but today, Lee Jisoo would have to face her one fear, Kim Taehyung.

 

 

Jisoo screamed at herself mentally when she sat up on her bed, feeling her heart beat even faster than yesterday. “God, I wonder what’s going to happen today” She said to herself while looking at the clock; seven AM. Jisoo got up from her bed and stood up, feeling slightly dizzy from her quick beating heart and the rush of blood going into her head. Jisoo picked up her uniform, knee high socks and underwear before rushing to her bathroom. Jisoo did her normal routine in the shower, strawberry shampoo and conditioner, lemon-scented body wash, and orange-scented lotion. While showering, Jisoo was nervous as hell, even under the warm water, her hands were slightly shaking from the fear; the fear of being alone after all that talk.

 

 

After dressing herself in her uniform and fixing her outfit, Jisoo was ready to go for the day. Her beige backpack was on with her homework and textbooks inside, the little Rilakkuma charm swaying back and forth. Jisoo walked down the stairs after checking herself in the mirror to see if she looked presentable for the day. She was so nervous she didn’t even ask her mom for food, which surprised both of her parents. “Honey, are you alright?” Jisoo’s mom asked, with a concerned look on her face. “Mom, I’m fine, there’s nothing to worry about” Jisoo replied with. On the inside, she was nowhere close to fine. Her hands were in her pocket, trying to hide the shakiness of her hands. Jisoo was trying to hold her voice confident and normal like other days, concealing how unstable and unsteady her voice was. Jisoo’s mom insisted on her eating something, so Jisoo just picked up a banana and ate it in one gulp, and threw the peel away.

 

 

Jisoo opened the front door and walked out, saying good-bye to her parents and hoping that they will have a good day. While walking to school, Jisoo’s body was cold from the head to toe, her hands were clammy and she was breaking down into a cold sweat. How was she going to walk to school looking like a fool who just fell in love? “Damn it, Am I saying that I have fallen in love? Jisoo, you idiot! How could you do that?” Jisoo yelled at herself, while pulling her hair mentally.

 

 

Jisoo was thinking so much that she didn’t realize someone was in front of her, and before you knew it ‘BOOM’, she had just crashed into somebody. Jisoo looked up and she saw a boy with dark brown hair, the same stature as someone she knew, Kim Taehyung. The boy turned around and oh my god, it was not Taehyung. Jisoo recognized him as the captain of the football team. She sighed in relief and worry at the same time. “Sorry, I did not mean to bump into you.” Jisoo said while bowing down at ninety-degrees. “Watch out, you fat . Don’t get in my way ever again” The boy said as he looked at her in a snarling manner. Jisoo once again apologized but in a rather quiet tone. After walking for another two minutes, she was in front of the school gates. There were always good and bad things about school for Lee Jisoo. Good things were that she had average grades, and that is basically it. Bad things were that she was bullied, she was ugly, and the list goes on and on.

 

 

Jisoo walked over to her locker to get out some supplies needed for her classes in the morning, being careful not to bump into anyone after the incident in the morning. One thing that Jisoo knew was that the incident in the morning but no one saw it, which was fine with her. One thing that Jisoo didn’t know was that the incident in the morning was actually seen by somebody, and he was not happy about it.

 

 

“Hey, Why’d you say that to her?! Huh? HUH? ANSWER ME YOU BASTARD!” Taehyung yelled at the captain, while grabbing his collar with his fists. “I don’t know what you’re talking about!” Park Jihun, the captain of the football team yelled out in fear. “You know what you did to Jisoo in the morning, and I am going to beat your for it!” Taehyung yelled out at him, directly at his face, spit flying out. Before he could punch Jihun in the face, he got held back by the rest of his friends, also known as Bangtan. The halls got cleared through and a teacher came to the middle, asking why the hell there was a fight going on. “Kim Taehyung and Park Jihun, my office now!” Ms. Jeon yelled out, causing everyone around them flinch in agony. “What the hell did I get myself into?” Taehyung asked himself, while mentally hitting himself in the head.

 

 

One thing that Taehyung knew during the fight was that Park Jihun deserved that and that Lee Jisoo didn’t see it. One thing that Taehyung didn’t know was that Lee Jisoo saw everything and couldn’t help but stare at him in awe. 

 


I lied, I updated! I may or may not update in two days becasuse I have a bunch of homework and a test coming up. Please enjoy this chapter, comment, and subscribe! -stephanotis.