Chapter 10.

Different

Chapter 10

 

 

        “Do you want to talk about anything?” Taehyung asks her while staring at her eyes. He didn’t know why, but her eyes were the most beautiful thing he had ever seen in his entire life. Jisoo’s eyes would be something that an artist would paint. It would sparkle and twinkle in the sun when she smiled and it would make you feel the worst pain in your heart when her eyes cried or were sad.

 

 

At this moment, Taehyung felt the greatest amount of pain and he felt like he needed to do something to fix it.

 

 

        Jisoo’s eyes were still as puffy as ever and her cheeks still had a red tint to them from rubbing her face over and over with her blazer sleeves. Thank god that that Ms. Jeon hasn’t came back yet or else she would’ve kept on asking her what happened.

 

 

        Jisoo was happy that she was able to cry. She hadn’t cried in so long and it felt so nice and refreshing to cry and let everything out. But at the same time, Jisoo was embarrassed. Out of all the places and time she could’ve cried at, she had to cry in front of Taehyung during detention and in a solitude classroom.

 

 

        Jisoo looked down at her lap and looked back up at Taehyung to realize that his eyes were connected with hers and it felt as if he was just dying to get to know her and that made her happy. It was weird for Jisoo to start smiling after crying for fifteen minutes straight. It was even weirder that she smiled right after she cried, but in front of her damn crush. “I swear I’m going crazy” Jisoo thought as she smiled a little bit while looking at Taehyung and Jesus, how did she even get the confidence to do that? This caught Taehyung by surprise and not even a second later did he smile back at her. “What did I do to make you smile?” Taehyung asked her while revealing his oh so-perfect rectangular smile. “By just being you.” Jisoo replied truthfully, while revealing her smile back to him.

 

 

        For the next thirty minutes, they were talking and talking. This was not the same as talking on Kakao or any other social media platforms that they could have talked on. This was different because they were actually together, talking, and that made both of them feel bliss and pleasure. Just by being near each other’s atmosphere.

 

 

        “But really, have you seriously not dated anyone?” Jisoo asked while looking at Taehyung with a playful smile on her face. Taehyung had just told Jisoo that he never dated anyone yet and that surprised her. Taehyung was this Greek God that just descended from the heavens that had the most beautiful smile and he was telling her that he had never dated anyone. “No, I’m serious! I have never dated anyone and I pinky promise.” He said while chuckling, sticking out his right pinky finger. Jisoo crossed her pinky with his and giggled after doing so. (Did she just giggle again?) “How could you not date someone when you’re this att-“Jisoo said but cut her sentence off because if she did complete that sentence, she would have embarrassed herself so much to the point of wanting to jump off a cliff. “What were you going to say?” Taehyung asked her, with a confused look on his face. “O-oh, it was n-nothing! N-nothing that you needed to k-know!” Jisoo said while feeling her confidence just slip into the sink drain, her stutter being obviously show able. He ignored the statement that she was going to say earlier and started to talk about other things. He started talking about his interests and Jisoo started talking about her interests and god, their interests were so different from each other. Taehyung liked playing sports; Jisoo hated them so much to the point of banning it from every country. Taehyung loved hanging out with his friends and going out in public; Jisoo had no friends at all and even if she did have friends, she wouldn’t even want to be shown in the public eye, her friends deserved better.

 

 

        Their conversation was interrupted by Ms, Jeon walking in, and heels clicking and clacking onto the wooden floors of the classroom. Taehyung immediately scrambled back into his original seating position and he stayed there while looking a little panicked. During detention, you stayed quiet and just sat there watching the chalkboard hat hung against the beige walls, but they had broken that rule by talking to each other. Ms. Jeon continued with her work and both of the teenagers sighed in relief when they finally noticed that Ms. Jeon hadn’t noticed the conversation that they had before she entered the room. Jisoo hoped to God that her face wasn’t still puffy and red, but at least Ms. Jeon didn’t point that out, which probably meant that Jisoo’s face wasn’t as red and puffy as she thought it would be. Jisoo wiped the sweat off her forehead from being nervous and sat there. Jisoo looked at the clock and noticed that it was almost time to leave; twenty minutes left. “What really happened to Park Jihun?” Jisoo asked herself while looking outside.

 

 

        I guess Taehyung had the same idea as her and he put up his hand to ask Ms. Jeon the question that was both on inside their heads. “Where did Park Jihun go?” Taehyung asked with a poker face, but still with a look of confusion. Park Jihun was supposed to be here to receive his punishment and he wasn’t here, that pissed Taehyung off. “Park Jihun will not be here to receive his punishment. His father has called and asked for us to not give him detention, he threatened us and we can’t do anything about that.” Ms. Jeon answered with a calm face, her red nail-polished fingers tapping onto the desk impatiently, as if she was waiting for the time to go by faster just like them.

 

 

        Eighteen minutes passed by with an eerily awkward silence hanging onto the air. “Kim Taehyung and Lee Jisoo, you may now leave your detention, but remember you have to return here until Friday.” The teacher said while standing up and tidying her stuff, ready to leave the stuffy room. Taehyung and Jisoo stood up at the same time and walked through the door at the same time, heaving a heavy breathe as they stood outside, finally glad that they don’t have to stay in that room for another day.

 

 

        Taehyung walked Jisoo to the school gates; Jisoo was happy and Taehyung was happy too, two happy people put together could make a ray of sunshine and rainbows. “Listen, I’ll see you tomorrow but that doesn’t mean I won’t stop talking to you. See you on Kakao tonight.” Taehyung said in his deep husky voice before making his leave. Jisoo stuttered a simple okay and he left.

 

 

Thank god that he didn’t see the red tints the dotted her cheeks when he left.

 


Hello everybody! Sorry for not updating yesterday, I just finished a Math Test and handing in a lap report for Science! I am super tired and I feel like passing out, but I could never just sleep without thinking of posting a chapter! So here's a new chapter of Different for you guys to enjoy! Please enjoy this chapter, upvote, and comment! I will try to reply back to all of you guys! Thank you! -stephanotis.