Chapter 8

Post-it Notes

[A/N: Sorry. This was so outdated. But now I just came up with this. XDD I am really thankful to those who are still waiting patiently for the updates of this fic. <3 This is unedited.]

 

Jongwoon dashed out of the Music Room without excusing himself properly. The words “Kyuhyun” and “school clinic” were repeated on his like a mantra. He cursed under his breath as he realized that he went the other way. He can’t think straight. All he can think of was to check if his idiotic dongsaeng is alright, alive and kicking. He muttered silent apologies to everyone he bumped as he ran along the corridor.

The sign reads “School Clinic.” Jongwoon stood in front of the door, hands on his knees and a bit busy catching his breath. His hand trembled as he reached for the knob. He slowly turned the knob and pushed the door open. He heard nothing. The nurse stationed at the front desk is nowhere to be seen. He went further inside the room. As soon as his eyes caught a familiar glimpse of a boy with a mop of slightly curled brown locks, relief flooded him and he felt the sudden urge to tackle the younger into a bone-crushing hug.

“Jongwoon hyung you’re –”

Jongwoon stepped forward. Kyuhyun staggered a bit and tried to regain balance. The raven-head literally flung himself to the younger. Kyuhyun was too stunned to speak at the moment.

“You… Babo…” Jongwoon muttered as he tightened his arms around his dongsaeng. He felt a sudden gush of protectiveness. He found it weird but he brushed off the questions that flooded his mind. The important thing is… Kyuhyun was unharmed, he thought.

-xx-

“Teacher Lee.”

Teacher Lee stopped playing the piano and looked up. “What is it Kim Ryeowook?”

“I am not feeling well. Can I go home?”

“Well, you do look so drained of color. Do you want me to accompany or ask someone instead?”

“I’ll be perfectly fine by my own Teacher.” Ryeowook bowed. “Sorry for interrupting the practice.”

                Ryeowook quietly slipped out of the Music Room and headed towards the school clinic instead of heading to the lockers section.

“Hey student. What do you need? You can’t just barge in straight inside.” The nurse said.

“What’s with the logic? I am in pain and I can’t just go in here. Wow.” Ryeowook said bluntly.

                The nurse gave him a “what-the-hell-is-wrong-with-this-kid” look.

“Look. I am sorry I was kinda rude but I need to lie down. My head hurts like hell.”

“And I am sorry too but we have SOP here. Let’s sort that thing for a sec okay?”

                The nurse handed the log book to Ryeowook.

“That insensitive idiot. I was the one injured but he fussed over you. Aigoo~~ Aww. Awww. Be careful on what you touch you insolent brat. I can’t play Starcraft with you today. That stupid leader of the soccer team has to practice how to kick goals, not a person. I am so fxcking pissed off.”

“Language President Kim.” The nurse chided. “Come here and sit for awhile. You have to indicate in the log book what time you came out. Eh? Why haven’t you filled up yet huh freshman student?”

“I think it would be better if I will just head home. I am sorry for the inconvenience.” Ryeowook bowed apologetically. Then his eyes met Kyuhyun’s.

                Heechul was still ranting about his injury while the nurse was intently listening to the diva-like Student Council President. Ryeowook passed by and whispered something to Kyuhyun.

“You seemed like you’ve been drenched with a bucket of freezing water.” Heechul said.

                Kyuhyun didn’t utter a word and clenched his fist. He felt so angry and at the same time he pity for himself. He just walked ahead of Heechul.

“Ya! Wait for me! Ouch! My precious head hurts. Uggggh. That stupid China Man shouldn’t have been the leader of the soccer team! Wait for me Cho Kyuhyun! Aish! This bastard.”


[A/N: Sorry for the very short and nonsense update. Aigoo. Waaaaa. What will happen next? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Comments are highly appreciated. ^^]