Chapter 13

Post-it Notes

[ A/N: Hello there dear readers! I am back. I am sorry I made you guys wait too long. /bows apologetically; So, here I am and here's an update I wrote. I'll try to write the next chapter as soon as I can. I really do hope you're having a great time reading this! Thank you so much for those who patiently waited and for those who gave me support! ^^ /throws hearts everywhere;]

Warning: This is unedited. T^T /sobs; I am so sorry T^T




 

After Ryeowook left the cottage, Jongwoon pulled the sheets over him and closed his eyes. He seriously needed sleep, not that he lacks sleep but he just needed to stop himself from over thinking about things… or about Kyuhyun. Yes, he can’t pinpoint why he over thinks about Kyuhyun. Why he’s worried about him. Why he’s upset that the younger started to feel so distant from him. He clutched on the pillow, channeling all his confusion and questions that make him feel so stuffy. He needs to talk to Kyuhyun. He needs to solve whatever problem that they have. “Do we have a problem?” his subconscious piped in.

“Of course there is! Damn it! He wouldn’t be like this without a reason! That brat!”

His voice echoed through the empty room. He punched and wrestled with the poor pillow until he decided to march outside and look for Kyuhyun. He came back inside their cottage and got his hoodie and then he went searching for Kyuhyun.

Only the moonlight was the source of light and Jongwoon wished that he brought his phone or a flashlight with him. It’s hard to see in the dark, well obviously, but Jongwoon is really clumsy. It’s a good thing that there is nothing on the way to bump into, he thought. As he saw something bright not too far from his spot, he sped up and was shocked at what he saw. Ryeowook and Kyuhyun were lying on the sand next to each other. The bonfire flickered and played shadows on Ryeowook and Kyuhyun’s face. Jongwoon’s hands shook and his heart hammered against his chest. He balled his fists and walked towards the two. He felt like he wanted to shout at them. He blinked his eyes fast and took a deep breath.

Ryeowook left him alone in the cottage and told him that he would join the “others” at the bonfire.

And that “others” was only Kyuhyun. Only Kyuhyun...

Kyuhyun was laughing and talking with Ryeowook.

“Ryeowook-ah~” Jongwoon willed his voice to sound neutral.

Ryeowook sat up and patted the space next to him, “Hyung! Can’t sleep hmmmm?”

“Just stay there. I’ll just look for turtles.”

“Look for what?”

“Turtles. You heard me. Turtles.” And then Jongwoon marched off leaving Ryeowook gaping at him and Kyuhyun being impassive.

He cursed mentally and rubbed his eyes, hoping that the stinging sensation would go away. His throat felt dry and then he started running.

He hated feeling like this. He doesn’t want to feel like this…

-xx-

Sungmin sat up groggily and pushed his faced on the pillow, wishing that the loud noise would stop. And then now he heard three voices that sounded so angry, he forced himself to stand up but he facaplanted on the floor. That was some sort of wake call, he thought as he dragged himself to the door.

Heechul paced back and forth restlessly and kicked some sand. Kyuhyun and Ryeowook just stood next to each other.

“Kyuhyun, you know Jongwoon is dyrexic… How on earth…”

“Dyrexic?” Ryeowook blinked confusedly. “What do you mean?”

“It means he has no sense of direction. He easily gets lost.” Kyuhyun answered.

Heechul marched angrily and went past by Sungmin. The three got startled and went to check Heechul because he screamed so loud.

“Hyung? Calm down… What’s happening by the way?” Sungmin asked cautiously as he hid behind Kyuhyun.

“The idiot even left his phone?! Arrrgggghhhh!! I AM GOING TO KILL YOU CHO KYUHYUN AND KIM RYEOWOOK!! YOU BETTER GET YOUR ASSES OUT THERE AND FIND JONGWOON!!!” And then Heechul stormed outside.

“What was the noise about?”

“Ah appa…” Sungmin looked at Ryeowook and then Kyuhyun.

“Ah Teacher.. Jongwoon hyung is lost.” Ryeowook said.

“Ah. So Heechul is being a drama queen at this early hour? The sun hasn’t even on the sky yet! Hmmmmm. He’s the only one panicking though.” Teacher Lee yawned and trudged back to his cottage.

The three was consumed with silence. They didn’t know what exactly happened to Jongwoon. Sungmin was with Heechul and they went to the cave to have their ghost hunting escapade. And then Heechul ended up sleeping with Ryeowook and Kyuhyun by the beach. Sungmin went back to the cottage, because he’s too exhausted he wasn’t able to check if someone was inside their cottage.

-xx-

It was a cloudy day. After two hours, they stopped for awhile and eat breakfast first. Sungmin brought their share and now they were eating at the porch of the cottage. And it just had sunken in to Ryeowook that Jongwoon was really lost. But that didn’t stop him from eating his food. He needed energy to find his hyung. He glanced sideways and he fixed his gaze on Kyuhyun, who looked unaffected at all. Rage started to boil in his insides. Why his hyung would get so much affected with this cold-blooded and coward brat, he thought. He nudged Kyuhyun by his elbow.

“Aren’t you worried even the slightest?”

“Why? He already has someone to take care of him.” Kyuhyun said impassively.

Ryeowook handed his plate to Sungmin, he stood up and grabbed Kyuhyun by his collar. “What the hell did you say?!”

“Am I wrong?” Kyuhyun smirked.

“Kyuhyun! Ryeowook! Stop it!” Sungmin tried to pry Kyuhyun out of Ryeowook’s grip. He then turned to look at Heechul, “Hyung!! DO something!!”

And Heechul was too angry to meddle with their business and is busy having his own world.

“THE NERVE OF THIS BASTARD!!”

Ryeowook said through gritted teeth. He swung his fist was about to hit Kyuhyun square on his face but he suddenly dropped his hand to his side. Kyuhyun’s eyes were wide with shock. No, it wasn’t shock, Ryeowook thought; it’s more of fear and worry. He followed Kyuhyun’s gaze and he saw lighting flashed across the sky. Deafening thunder claps followed.

“Let go of me…”

Ryeowook was snapped out from his reverie when he heard Kyuhyun’s voice.

“Let go of me… Please… I beg you…” Kyuhyun said in a small pleading voice.

Ryeowook snickered, “Why?? The Great Cho Kyuhyun is scared of lightning and thunder?? WOW! That’s news to me. Well, were not yet done King of Impassiveness.”

“I don’t want violence to happen Ryeowook.”

Ryeowook scoffed, “Really? I don’t think so!! You are provoking me!!”

“Let him go.” Heechul said sternly.

All eyes were on Heechul now. Heechul had his eyes fixed on the horizon, watched the lighting as it ran across the sky.

“I said let go of him. Third time is the charm Kim Ryeowook… or else I’ll be the one to break your nose.”

Ryeowook reluctantly let go of Kyuhyun and he pushed him hard that the back of the later hit the wooden post. Rain started to pour down and Kyuhyun made his way away from the cottage.

“You better give me a good reason Kim Heechul.” Ryeowook muttered, his voice seething with rage.

“Now that he’s obviously ing worried about Jongwoon and all of a sudden you feel like it the ing time to smash his damn face? What was it you really ing wanted Kim Ryeowook?”

“Ah hyung… Please… The language…” Sungmin mumbled.

“Stop telling me those damned riddles! And I am so ing tired of your word plays Kim Heechul! You better!!” Ryeowook stopped being like a sputtering mess and he clasped his hands over his mouth. Tears started to roll to his cheeks. His knees buckled. He was about to slump on the wooden floor but Sungmin was able to catch them.

He already saw things but he kept on denying them.

He already knew the way how to correct things.

He already did it.

He already provoked both.

He already found the answers to his questions.

He now knew the next thing to do… And it is to give up Jongwoon.

-xx-

[ A/N: I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Please continue showering love to KyuSung and I am really grateful that you are reading "Post-it Notes" :D ^^