Secrets Revealed

Unforgettable (Unexpected Series #2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"I heard you've been a good brother." Baekhyun started.

"Baek..."

"You've never been a good brother to the real Sena... But well at least you pretended in front of your parents."


"Stop it, Baek."


"You've always hated the real Sena. You've always hated her for every misfortune you had in your life. You've always hated the only girl I've ever loved... even in her death."

"I'm sorry." Chanyeol replied.

"I know. You always are." Baekhyun said.

"Do you hate me Baek? I was an awful person."

"I did. But I've always believed that there's always something good inside you. An awful person couldn't have saved a bullied kid who was about to get beaten."

[Flashback]

Chanyeol was 12 years old when he ran away from home when his mother got mad at him for making his sister cry. He was at the playground when he saw a group of boys gathered around a scared little kid.

"Get away from him." Chanyeol bravely said. Being bigger than average in size, the other kids cowered and ran. "Are you okay?"

"N- N- Ne..." the kid replied.

"What's your name?" Chanyeol asked.

"B- Baekhyun. I'm 12 years old."

"Chanyeol. Don't get bullied again Baekhyun."

From that day, Baekhyun and Chanyeol became close friends. They do things together and play together. One day, Chanyeol invited Baekhyun to his house.

"Oppa. You're here. Umma and Appa aren't home yet." A young angel welcomed her brother. "Who's he?"

"None of your business, Sena." Chanyeol replied. Sena looked disheartened at her brother's reply but she smiled at the other boy.

"Hi, my name's Baekhyun. It's nice to meet you." Baekhyun said with a smile.

"Sena. Park Sena. It's nice to meet you too, oppa." Baekhyun found Sena pretty and almost everyday, Baekhyun is at the Park's house. He was the one who consoled Sena whenever she cries because of Chanyeol's treatment.

"Channie, be kinder to Sena." Baekhyun told Chanyeol.

"She's the reason for everything, Baek. I had to be homeschooled since she's homeschooled because she's sick. I can't eat steak because Sena isn't allowed to eat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter