Fragments of the Past

Unforgettable (Unexpected Series #2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[The Next Day]

L and Chanyeol were together the whole day again. They kept talking about random things, getting to know each other better.

"So you mean your parents are not always around?" L asked when they talked about where Chanyeol lived.

"Ne. They need to take care of the resort. Umma and Appa wants to manage it by themselves. The resort has been passed on to my father so it's very important to us. They leave once in a while but they're here once or twice a month." Chanyeol explained.

"How cool is that!" 

"It's not cool actually. We had to cook by ourselves. Do the laundry. Clean the house. And I had to be a mother, father and brother to Sena all at the same time!"

"I wish I am as responsible as you." L commented.

"Wae? You're not close with your brothers?"

"My relationship with Jongin is fine. But to my hyung, my umma and appa, I still feel a bit awkward. I really do not remember them."

"It's fine. You'll get used to it soon."

"So, you can cook?" L asked.

"Sena can cook better actually. But since she's still recovering, I don't let her work that much." Chanyeol replied.

"You really love your sister."

"Mwo? Ah- Ah- Y- Yes." Chanyeol stuttered.

"When do I get to meet her? I mean, you talk about her all the time. She's always in our conversations and to think, she's also studying here in Hanyang but I haven't met her yet." L said.

"We'll do our paper at home tomorrow right?" Chanyeol asked. "Then you'll meet her."

"About that..." L responded. "My mother wants to meet you the next day. Uhm, they're a bit protective on me because of what happened so they want to meet my friends. I'm hoping it's fine. You can bring Sena."

"I understand. Thank you for being honest. I don't really mind so I'm accepting the invitation. I'll tell Sena about it. What do we have to wear?"

"Just be yourself. It's not a party or something." L laughed.

[That night]

Chanyeol was cooking dinner while Sena was doing her assignments in her room. When Chanyeol was finished he went into his sister's room.

"Dinner's ready." Chanyeol said.

"5 minutes." Sena replied.

"Park Sena." 

"Oppa, just a bit."

Chanyeol was defeated so he sat down her bed and waited for her to be finished.

"By the way." Chanyeol started. "Remember my friend I was telling you about... His family wants to meet us so they're inviting us for dinner." Sena immediately stopped what she was doing and faced her brother.

"Dinner? Really?" Sena asked. "When's is that?"

"Thursday. Can you come?"

"I'm not invited." Sena pouted.

"Babo. They invited the both of us." Chanyeol chuckled.

"Your friend... I don't kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter