Remembering, Forgetting

Unforgettable (Unexpected Series #2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Your son suffered from minor injuries. They were lucky that their seatbelts were on or the damage could have been worse. He'll be fine. But the other kid... we have to perform tests on him." the doctor said.

"Thank you, doctor. Please do your best for Chanyeol. His parents are on their way."

The doctor left the room and L's mother began to sob again.

"Why does this have to continuously happen to us? Our Myungsoo is having a hard time... Our Jongin is missing. This is all my fault." Mrs. Kim said.

"Don't say that, yeobo. Let's be strong. Myungsoo will be fine. We will find and apologize to Jongin. Be strong." Mr. Kim said.

L woke up and saw his parents by his bed.

"Myungsoo..." His mother said.

"Umma..." L weakly replied. "Appa..."

"Are you okay, son? Are you hurt somewhere? Do you want me to..."

"Umma, I'm fine." L replied. "Did Kai come home?"

"Mwo?"

"Soojung! Is she okay? Is she hurt? I need to see her now." L said as he tried to get up from his bed but his father stopped him.

"She... She's fine, Myung. She's just... uh... with Jongin..." His father said.

"That's a relief... I thought she was hurt. I should have been a lot careful in driving. If something happened to her, I would have blamed myself forever. When will they be back?" 

"What do you mean? You... What do you remember, Myungsoo?"

"I... I was in a car accident with Soojung. We went to the amusement park and a truck hit our car on our way home... Is... Is something wrong?"

"What day is today, son?" Mr. Kim asked.

"Uhh... We had our date on a Saturday... If I was unconscious for a few days, then everything happened last week. We were so busy with the investors. We went into meetings and worked as interns in the company. Kai was in Singapore. But since he's with Soojung, I suppose he came home the moment he found out about the accident."

Mr. and Mrs. Kim were just quiet. They don't know what to say to their son. But Mr. Kim bravely decided to break the silence.

"Son, that Saturday date you had with Soojung..." L listened intently to what his father was saying but he was very nervous. "It ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter