His Little Star

Unforgettable (Unexpected Series #2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai woke up feeling better and found his brother on his bedside. He silently got up, not wanting to disturb his brother. Food wrappers and juice cans scattered around the room indicated that his brother wasn't alone last night. 

If it was correct, then it could mean that he didn't imagine the girl he saw last night who goes by the name Park Sena... Now the only way to confirm it is to find her.

"Right, Park Chanyeol. Park Sena. It could be right." Kai said as he grabbed his brother's phone and looked for Park Chanyeol's number. He went out of the room so that his brother won't hear anything and dialed Chanyeol's number.

"Hello?" The same deep voice that answered his call the other night answered the phone.

"Is this Park Chanyeol? It's Kim Jongin. I'm L hyung's younger brother." Kai introduced. "I wanted to talk to you."

After the call, Kai went back to the room and found that his brother is awake.

"Where did you go? Do you feel better?" L asked.

"I'm fine, hyung. Thank you for coming here." Kai answered.

"So what's the matter?"

"I'm just tired. Things in the company have been pressuring me a lot. I don't know what to do."

"I'm sorry. If I wasn't irresponsible and got myself into an accident, you wouldn't be like this." L stated.

"Aniyo, hyung. It's not your fault." Kai assured him. "Hyung, I remembered you were with other people last night."

"Ahhh, yes. Remember my friend Chanyeol? I brought him here with his sister, Sena." L explained. "I panicked when you called that's why I asked them for help."

"I see." Kai hesitated but decided to continue. "Can I meet them? I'd like to buy dinner to thank them."

"Arasseo. Let's meet them tonight. Umma cancelled the dinner just this morning because of an emergency meeting. Let's just continue with the dinner without them." L smiled.

L and Kai skipped their classes for the day. They just spent their time watching movies, eating popcorn and playing a prank on the room service waiter.

"Are we always like this?" L asked while laughing off.

"Aniyo. The hate we felt for each other was mutual. I didn't know you were my brother before so it kinda makes sense. But little star also made it a point to stand in between us." Kai answered.

"Little star? It sounds familiar." L tried hard to remember who little star was but he can't.

"Stop forcing it, hyung. You might go unconscious again and Umma will really kill me this time." Kai joked.

"Who's Little star?" L asked.

"She's the person who saved me when I thought I was worthless. She taught me how to smile again and be happy."

"You like her, don't you?"

"I do. I like her very much. Even if she loves somebody else." Kai stated.

"Aigoo... Your love is one-sided, little brother? Hahaha..." L teased but Kai was serious with everything he said. "When do I meet her?"

"Once I find her and bring her back, you'll meet her. And I think it will happen really soon." Kai answered.

---<3---

[Fast Forward]

"Oppa, I'm home!" Sena announced the moment she entered the door. "Where's Baek?"

"Baek Oppa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter