Waging Wars

Unforgettable (Unexpected Series #2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Sena was outside enjoying the view of the flowers fresh with the morning dew. She dialed her phone and called her brother. She knew that she's doomed but she doesn't want to leave Jongin alone either. 

"Oppa." Sena said the moment the other line was answered. "Mianhe. I just left. I'm sorry. Please don't tell Umma and Appa. Oppa, don't get mad at me please."

"Sena-ya." Her brother's calm voice was enough to silence her. "It's okay. I understand... It's just that you could have called sooner."

"Mianhe, Oppa." It was all that the girl could say.

"When will you come back?"

"When Jongin feels better... He's a wreck, Oppa. I can't leave him alone." Sena explained.

"Arasseo. I'll settle your absences so that your professors will allow you to take anything you missed in class." Chanyeol said. "But Sena, you have to tell me everything..."

"Ne, kamsahamnida, Channie Oppa." Sena said while smiling. She was beyond relieved that her brother isn't mad. "You're the best."

"And one more thing, take care of yourself... I'll have a word with Jongin once you both come back."

"You too, Oppa. Saranghae."

Sena ended the call.

"Little Star?" She heard a Jongin's frantic voice looking for her.

"I'm here." She answered. Jongin immediately went for the door. When he saw Sena, he ran towards the girl and hugged her.

"I thought you left me." Jongin said.

"Why would I leave you?" Sena teased. "I don't even know if we're still on earth." Jongin just smiled at the humor. 

"We're still on earth... Just on the good side of it... I don't know if I could go back to the bad side."

"Jongin..."

"Hmmm?"

"Don't hate the world so much... If you do, it would hate you back..." Sena said. "I know you're having a hard time with everything and I don't know either what made me agree to be here with you but I want you to know that I'll be right here whenever you need me."

"Thanks, Little Star..." Jongin reached out and cupped her face in his hands. He went closer and gave the girl a forehead kiss which made her blush.

"About Little Star..." Sena said while trying to hide her red face. "What does she look like?"

"You really want to know?" Jongin said.

"Will you show her to me?" Sena asked hopefully.

"Not yet..." Kai answered.

"Arasseo. Wanna eat breakfast?"

"Of course. I'm starving."

They both went back inside the house where Sena made some breakfast. Kai was beyond happy and ate heartily. When they were done, they spent their whole day just talking about random things.

"I can never explain why it feels like I've known you my whole life." Sena said while they were by the garden.

"Because you do." Kai whispered but the girl was unable to hear him.

---<3---

 

"Chan!" Baekhyun waved his hand to catch the taller guy's attention.

"What's up? It's unusual that you were the one who called me." Chanyeol joked.

"My cousin is arriving from New York and she's single." The moment Chanyeol heard this, he tried to stand up and leave but Baekhyun pulled him back into his seat.

"I told you, Baek. This isn't the time to get a girlfriend! I'm serious."

"So... you are really considering her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter