This Isn't You

Unforgettable (Unexpected Series #2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: First of all, I'd like to say sorry for updating so late. I hated myself for not being able to write and somehow I lost track of the story... I had to re-read everything... I hope you'll like the update. As usual, I'll be anticipating comments... :)

Btw, I'm warning all my readers that Unexpected is a trilogy... haha (is that even a warning)... Unexpected, Unforgettable.... and the last one is............. UNCONDITIONAL. hahaha... Please look forward to the third story of Myungstal! And Unforgettable will be quite open-ended so please hang on. Thank you for the support!

XOXO :)

 

----------------------------------------------

[Flashback]

"Son, that Saturday date you had with Soojung..." L listened intently to what his father was saying but he was very nervous. "It happened almost 8 months ago."

"8 months?" L repeated, his face filled with confusion. "So I was unconscious for 8 months?"

"What is happening to our son?" Mrs. Kim said as she continuously sobbed. "Is he okay?"

"I'll call the doctor. The driver is here. Go home, yeobo. I'll take care of Myungsoo." Mr. Kim replied.

"But I don't want to leave."

"You need to rest. I'll handle this, I promise."

Mrs. Kim eventually left and the doctor came in.

"There are cases that when the person recovers from amnesia, he forgets what has happened when he had an amnesia. The last thing he remembers is when he had that accident almost 8 months ago." the doctor explained.

"Then what do we have to do?" Mr. Kim asked.

"We have to help him get through. It was difficult that your son's memories were somehow deleted but it is more difficult to explain that 8 months of his life. He is still trapped that time they had an accident. We have to tell him little by little. There might be less chances that he'll remember the events, including people he met but we have to try." 

"Please do what you can."

After checking L's condition, the doctor left them.

"Appa... I'm so confused." L said while he was staring blankly at the window.

"I know, son." Mr. Kim said. "But you have to try to remember, arasseo? A lot of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter