Twist of Fate

Unforgettable (Unexpected Series #2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L was discharged from the hospital. The doctor just gave them some medicine in case the headches come back.

It was already Monday and it was the day he goes back to the university. His parents decided to transfer him because a lot of students in SU knew L...and Krystal Jung. They thought that it would be better since he will somehow be starting a new life. 

"I can't believe I'm going to a university. Did it feel like this on my first time?" L asked Kai.

"Well, you were a lot calmer before." Kai answered. "Because little star was with you." He continued in his mind.

"I' m really excited though. I hope I don't forget my name." L joked.

Kai drove his brother to school. It was different from SU but he knew L would do well there too.

"Call me when you need something. Do you want me to pick you up?" Kai asked.

"I'll be fine. I'll ride the bus. I can't understand why Umma doesn't allow me to drive." L said.

"Hyung... " 

"Alright. Alright. I almost died and lost my memory the last time I drove. Got it. Bye, Jongin. See you later."

L excitedly went inside the campus. It was bigger than he expected it to be. Just as he was amazed with what he sees, he bumped into a tall guy. He was taller than he was and judging from his actions, he's new here too.

"I'm sorry. I wasn't looking." The guy apologized.

"It's fine. I wasn't looking either." L replied.

The guy bowed and motioned to leave.

"Wait. By any chance, do you know where the business department is?" L asked. He doesn't know why but he found the guy friendly.

"I'm on my way there. Want to come along?" The guy asked. L nodded. 

"Are you new here too?"

"Ne. I'm a transferee. Sophomore, business administration major." L replied.

"We're the same then! But I should already be junior by I had to stop for a year due to family problems." 

"Should I call you hyung?" L asked. "My name's Kim Myungsoo but I preferred to be called L. Nice to meet you."

"Nah. Talk comfortably to me, L. I'm Park Chanyeol."

---<3---

The two compared their schedules and found out they were classmates in all of their subjects.

"So why did you transfer? I he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter