Taken Away

Unforgettable (Unexpected Series #2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"SHE'S MINE."

After L said those words, he lost his consciousness and Kai brought him in the hospital. After a few hours, their parents arrived with Sunggyu. There was an extreme worry on their faces. When Kai went near to them, his mother immediately slapped him.

"Umma, don't hurt Kai." Sunggyu sternly said and protected Kai from another slap. Their father pulled his wife away from the two. Kai, on the other hand, was crying.

"Kai, sorry for that. Umma is just worried about Myungsoo. Please understand." Sunggyu tried to explain.

"I do, hyung. I always do. I always understand Umma even if it hurts me so badly." Kai answered. "I'd be away for a while hyung. Please take care of L hyung and don't look for me."

"Don't be irrational, Kai. Where are you going?"

"To hell." Kai smirked. "I'm pretty sure you don't want to come with me, right?"

And without waiting for his brother's answer, he left the hospital. Kai went home and packed a few of his things. He was still crying because of what happened. When he was done, he rode his car and left.

---<3---

Sena was sitting in the living room. Her brother left just an hour after Jongin and L left their house to meet with Baek. She was just reading a book when the doorbell rang.

"Who's there?" Sena shouted. Chanyeol told her to be careful and ask first before opening the door so she did.

"I- I- It's me." Without further questions, the girl immediately opened the door and found a crying Kai.

"What happened, Jongin?" Sena asked worriedly.

"I- I- I knew you just met me and all but right now, I feel so alone..." Sena immediately hugged him and he whispered. "Please run away with me..."

"Jongin..." Sena said as she pulled away from the embrace. "You're just tired and confused. Come in. Sleep here for tonight."

"It's okay." Kai stepped back. "I better leave. See you around."

Kai was about to leave when Sena grabbed his arm. He looked at her.

"W- W- Wait for a while. I'll go pack my things." Sena said. She wasn't really sure of what she's doing and why she's doing it but she knew that she can't possibly leave Jongin all alone. She left a small note for her brother and explained why she's leaving. She also promised to call and explain everything. When she was done, she went out of the door and joined Kai in his car.

"Thank you." Kai said.

"No problem." Sena smiled.

After a long drive, they finally arrived at a beautiful house. There were beautiful flowers and trees around. It was so secluded that nobody will know it exists.

"What is this place?" Sena asked.

"I bought this from my friend's girlfriend years ago. Nobody knew that I own this place." Kai explained.

"It feels like I've been here before." Sena said. The house was previously owned by Eunji and it is where L, Krystal and Kai stayed to hide from Krystal's Uncle. When all the trouble ended, Kai bought it from Eunji just before she broke up with Hoya last year.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter