Our Daily Lives

Unforgettable (Unexpected Series #2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal was in the university's kiosks to study for an important exam. She was reading a lot of books and was working really hard.

"Princess. I'm jealous." L suddenly popped out from nowhere. Krystal was quite surprised but gave her boyfriend a sweet smile.

"Jealous of? I don't see any boys surrounding me, Your Highess. Who are you jealous of?" she replied.

"I'm jealous of those books. You've been staring at them more than you stare at me." He pouted.

"Aigoo, don't be. I get tired of staring at these books but I could stare at you forever." She said with a kiss on the boy's cheek. "Aren't you busy?"

"I am. I just escaped from an organization meeting to see you because we'll be attending different meetings later in the company."

"I know. But we have plans this weekend...I'm looking forward to that." Krystal replied and L wrapped his arms around his girlfriend.

"But it's still Monday..." L said and Krystal just laughed.

"By the way, Kai called. They already arrived in Singapore."

"How come my brother calls you and did not even bother to call me?"

"Ya, he spent most of his time with me... He was just with you for 5 years, remember? You can't expect him not to call every now and then." She explained.

"I understand. Umma was hysterical when Kai asked for their permission. She doesn't want our maknae to leave again. But my father talked her out of it and allowed him eventually."

"It will just be for two months. He'll be fine." Krystal reassured him. "So where do we go this weekend?"

"Hmmm... Amusement Park?"

"Arasseo. I'm excited."

They were enjoying their time together until it was already time for their classes. Having different majors, they had to part ways to attend their classes.

"See you later, Princess." L said as he kissed Krystal on her cheek and quickly went to his classes.


By 3PM, they met each other in the parking area. They were both on their way to the Kim Corporation where they work as interns. When they entered the building, the employees greeted them. 

"They really look good together." one employee whispered.

"They are so lucky to have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter