Meeting Again As Strangers

Unforgettable (Unexpected Series #2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Wednesday afternoon. Their classes were finished as L and Chanyeol were on their way to Chanyeol's house. 

"Where's Sena?" L asked, noticing that his friend's sister who usually goes home together with Chanyeol is not around.

"She's at home already. Her classes ended earlier and I don't want her to wait that long." Chanyeol answered.

They went to a nearby shop to buy some cake since L insisted on buying one. They also passed by the grocery to buy some chips, cola and coffee that would keep them awake until they finished their paper.

"So your parents allowed you to stay for the night?" Chanyeol asked.

"They did. I was quite surprised though. But I'm really happy that they trust me and of course, you." L answered.

After a short bus ride and a two-minute walk, they arrived at Chanyeol's house. I wasn't as big as L's mansion but it felt really cozy and warm. They went inside immediately and to L's amazement, the interior is a lot better.

"We're here, Sena." Chanyeol said.

"Ne, I'll be right there, Oppa." Sena answered from her room.

"She really studies well so maybe she could do the greetings later. My room's the left one down the hall. Go in first while I clean these up. Right in front is Sena's room."

L went to look for Chanyeol's room and the moment he saw it, he immediately knew it was the one. The door was filled with pictures of guitars and drums which were Chanyeol's interests as he told him. 

He went inside and saw that his room was a lot cleaner than expected. His bedsheets were dark blue and has a mini sofa at one side. At the corner was his study table and computer. On the far corner was his guitar collection.

"Are you comfortable?" Chanyeol suddenly appeared.

"Of course. Your room is nice." L commented.

"It may be isn't as big as yours."

"But I like this one better. It's warmer."

"So shall we start? Sena said she'll cook dinner.Will baked spaghetti and sweet & sour pork be fine?" Chanyeol asked.

Something about baked spaghetti and sweet & sour pork told him that they weren't just ordinary food because his head throbbed at the mention of the dishes. But he erased the thought. He knew he can't just be unconscious. It will look bad on Chanyeol if he ended up in the hospital.

"You fine?" 

"Ne. Mian... I spaced out." L said.

"Let's start? Let's finish this really fast so that we can watch movies and others later." Chanyeol said.

They started making the paper and it was way easier than they thought it would be. After 3 hours, they were done and were hungry. At that time, Sena was almost done preparing the dinner. They went out and sat by the dining table. Everything on the table looks delicious.

"Sena-ya... Where are you? Let's eat." Chanyeol said. "And I haven't introduced you properly to L yet."

"Arasseo. I'll be there." Sena replied.

In a while Sena appeared from the kitchen bringing a tray of glasses. L looked at her and he doesn't know why his heart is beating awfully fast. He just kept staring until Sena had her eyes on him too. Just then, the girl's eyes seemed to be staring blankly at him. She lost her grip on the tray she was holding and broken pieces of glass scattered on the floor.

"No, not now. Sena." Chanyeol said as he went closer to his sister. "Park Sena. Please. Just listen to my voice. Sena-ya."

"W- W- What's happening to her?" L said with panic in his voice.

"She's like this when she remembers something. I just don't know if I could get her back everytime she's like this." Chanyeol sighed. "Sena. Sena-ya... Oppa is here."

She made eye contact with her brother as her knees weakened. Chanyeol caught her and carried her bridal style. He brought her in the living room and put her on the sofa. The girl said nothing.

"L, I'm sorry for what happened. Can you watch Sena for awhile? I'll just clean up the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter